All Comments on 'Japanese Tourists'

by Magna12

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Japanese honey

Speaking from experience of the same Japanese wife I can only say that this story brought back many favourable memories of my own encounter of the same type except that my own 6 in gave my japanese girl the shakes...she would have fainted with your size!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

Have returned to your submission site SEVERAL times to re-read this story. Any more like it?

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 12 years ago
Once upon a time in Okinawa...

I'm 6' 4" and well equipped. My experience in Okinawa was not identical but similar. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

In Hiroshima, I was with a tour party, at 27, my Japanese was oh so basic. The tour operator assigned a japanese lady, we called her Suzi, to 5 of us who had difficulty with the language. She was mid 50s, smiled a lot, her English was basic but good enough. I flirted a lot with her, saying some things i thought she did not understand,On the second last day, they had a tour party, good food, saki, oh the saki, I went up to her and thanked her, she bowed, I bowed but then said we kiss where we come from, so I reached over and kissed her. She smiled, and whispered back, and no, we are not sideways. I was embarrassed, what an idiot, I said oh sorry, I didn't think you understood, really I am so sorry, really I am. She looked at me, would you like to make sure of that, i looked at her, well, how. She took my hand, led me to the lift, your room, i pushed the button. Second floor, we got out, i opened my room. She stood, i heard other girl, she say you big , now i was embarrassed, which one i thought, i had fucked 2 of them, the little Russian and the blonde german. I thought it was probably her, she squealed a lot and yes i have a big cock and thick too. I looked at her, white blouse, red skirt, always nylons. she undid her skirt, small nylon covered bottom, took her nylons off and turned. Small tuff of black hair as she undid her blouse and bra, small breasts. I took off my trousers and underwear, leaving my t shirt on. I saw her look down, her face, oh, something in Japanese then big. I moved to her, she was so petite, lifted her, my cock under her, her arm around my neck, one hand reaching for my cock, i felt it against her pussy, wet, i turned and pushed her to the bed. I dropped down, my face at her slit, a very wet slit as i moved my tongue up and down, even rimming her anus. I moved up, yes, you were right, perfect pussy as i positioned my cock and pushed forward. Her pussy opened, taking the head of my cock, i pushed further, she squealed, i moved my mouth over hers as i moved back and forward, opening her pussy, fucking her slowly. So tight, i could not get the last inch or so in even though she was so wet . I pulled back, out of her, i looked at her face, no, no, trying to pull me forward. I pulled her up, knees, turn around, she did and i pushed into her from behind, getting to where i was before. I moved further over her, holding her hips and pushed hard down, she screamed, i felt something give and i was hard against her. She was whimpering as i began to fuck her, the head of my cock hitting something each time i pushed into her and it wasn't long before my cum flooded her so tight pussy. I pulled away, she lay flat, i lay beside her, you ok, so big, she turned, grabbing my cock, gently stroking it, then moved over me and lowered herself onto me. I let her and she just kept going, having orgasms at will as she moved up and down. finally she sunk down, her head on my chest. I let her lay there, moving slowly up and down until i grabbed her hips, thrusting up into her. I lifted her off, pushing her down, suck, suck, her head moving over my cock until holding her head down, i gave her my second load of cum. A great last night. who was better, they were all good but give me Asian every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous