All Comments on 'Granny's Dirty Photographs'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
TibxoTibxoover 11 years ago
Bloody brilliant!

You are already one of my favourite authors and this story is no exception.

I am looking forward to the second part. Who knows, maybe even his mother can get involved at a later stage?

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

Oh yes, get Elaine coming in on them to hem. Then those two can help him seduce his mom in another chptr. good job.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Billy jim hit it on the head

Elaine then mum.

joey191973joey191973over 11 years ago
hot

Very good story . Can't wait for the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost Fifty Years Ago...

Your story brought back some beautiful memories of my grandmother. Even though it has been almost fifty years since I gave my virginity to my grandmother, I can remember every detail of our first time together. We too became adventurous, eventually including my mother in our loving relationship.

Thanks for the great story. You are masterful in your story telling!

lostpuplostpupover 11 years ago
more please!

My favorite read so far! I do hope for another chapter, Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Oh granny do me do me ............ OMG I'm ummmmmmmmmm

hornycolhornycolover 11 years ago
how long?

when is chapter 2 coming ?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next

I really liked the story. The image of him screwing his hot gran sooo hot. I would love for him to screw Elaine and have a threesome with her and gran and maybe a foursome with his mom.

CindysBobCindysBobover 11 years ago
just awesome

great erotica!

suitrob7suitrob7about 11 years ago
Me Too

I agree wholeheartedly with the recent comments. Loved the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Hot great story''

When I was a teenager,I was always sneaking looks at my grandmother...Every time I thought,I could get away with it...One day I was caught,I was only 14 ,and knew my young,horny life was over...She,ask me to sit down,she needed to talk with me..I thought ahe was going to tell my mom...My grand day had died 2 years before,and I was dreading,the coming storm...Grand mother,was very easy,and told me,Mom would never find out...If I promised her that, I would never mention it too anyone else... Then she pulled her slip and dress over head,her big tits looked so good,but not as good,as her black hairy cunt...After that day,I moved in with,her...Mom thought It was so nice,that I wanted to stay with grand mother,and help cut her grass,and other chores...I cut her "grass" at least once,a day,and again at night...I lived with her for 5 years...The best 5 years of my life...lancer

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
OOHHH!MY!!

Oh My, I love "Mommyfuckers" & of course Grannyfuckers," cuz I am! not my Granny, they been dead both of them. But all the women I get are all Grannys,& a couple are great Grannys. But they are all Hot, Juicy, Cockfreaks.

I really enjoyed this story. I know I'll enjoy the rest of them too. Thank You for some very well written porn. I love it!

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 8 years ago
Can't fuckin believe it

That's right, I thoroughly loved the story,

quite hot and sexy, even to the point of

finding granny's glasses to be erotic!

I am glad he stuck around to make sure

that what he wanted he got, any chance

he gets more of his man sauce on her

glasses?

Thanks very much, I am going to read the

rest of this series.

I don't know why no one else commented.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 6 years ago
Ahhh! Grandma

Nothing like keeping the lovin' in the family! I so enjoyed my introduction to the sensual delights by an older woman! Learning to satisfy a woman by eating her pussy and sucking her clit with the brush of your tongue on the tip of her clit - and then doing it again and again! Then to slide into her depths with that pussy around your cock that first time! And then repeating - nothing better for a young man to be taught HOW to satisfy a woman by the best! His Grandma!

Am looking forward to reading this series! I may not comment often, but will certainly cum!

ejherbieejherbiealmost 6 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic

Please continue this story, so clear to see its progression. But I’m sure you will make it even better with your fine writing style

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I only wonder about your use of "the woman". The changes in attitude on the part of the grandmother (ie. pre- and during and after bathroom) might also need a better, smoother glide and explanation. In all other respects you've nailed it! Hat off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ditto to the “one month ago” comments…and the young man received a first class experience that future partners will benefit.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 2 years ago

So I'm a little late to this particular party. For all i know the author could no longer be with us. Or he suffered a pang of guilt from being such a debauched, perverted o'l bastard that he ran off to Ireland to live out his days in shaking repentance, begging the Lord for His forgiveness and to cleanse him of his wickedness.

Christ, i hope it's the former and not the latter; a fate truly worse than death.

Be that as it may, I loved this tale. Pacing, the crisp whip of Gran's tongue as she encourages absolute filth into her grandsons' young ear.

To hauling in the colleague for a threesome: yes, a common trope of the genre around here but the author spiced it up with giving Elaine a kink of her own. It defined her lust and gives the readers a solid,believable reason that she'd come back for more after the kid had essentially blown up the fun with his blunder.

Loved it. And to those whining about the aforementioned and (seemingly) inexplicable cameos from other family members, i say as long as they're female I'm hanging in for the whole ride. In fact, it's one that i look forward to reading, if it's handled well.

Great story by a fine writer who knows where the pleasure points are in erotic fiction and hits way more often than he misses.

5 stars from me.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Max

i'm still here...

and thanks for the feedback. much appreciated. :D

Old_Pervert_KanuckOld_Pervert_Kanuckover 1 year ago

I've had an idea for an incest-themes story, but don't have the skills to write it. Here is the premise :

For his 18th birthday, a boy's parents gave him a few hundred dollars to spend "like an adult, like he sees fit" (*).

He goes to a sex shop to buy magazines (this is the 80s, before Internet porn). In the mature women section, he spots a couple of magazines with the same mature woman on the cover. She looks kinda like his granny he's had the hots for. His granny is 56 years old and still very attractive (at least he thinks so). She's a retired school librarian - she was his high school librarian up to last year, when she retired. He knows she took a part-time job in a downtown boutique. She doesn't need the monney, it's just a way to get out and meet people.

He gets to the register with his 2 "Hot Grannies" magazines. He never looked at the cashier before getting to the counter. He only looks up when he hears a familiar voice : the cashier is his granny.....

(*) Here, in Québec 18 is the legal age to buy tobacco and alcool, and to enter bars, strip clubs, sex shops, etc.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Good opening chapter. Grandmother's concerns were well founded based on the age difference of the grandson and the fact that he was a virgin. The mental maturity of the grandson was remarkable. To accept that his grandmother is a woman who is still objectively attractive and sexually desirable indicates his willingness to overlook age and the stigma of incest.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Good opening chapter. Grandmother's concerns were well founded based on the age difference of the grandson and the fact that he was a virgin. The mental maturity of the grandson was remarkable. To accept that his grandmother is a woman who is still objectively attractive and sexually desirable indicates his willingness to overlook age and the stigma of incest.

tomdenver1946tomdenver19468 months ago

How fantastic. It was a very good beginning to what I hope are many episodes of Robert, Granny and Elaine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6051 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES