All Comments on 'Her Daughters' Sex Toy Ch. 01'

by patty_parker60

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
statispro1statispro1about 11 years ago
This is one of your hottest stories!

Love this story. Please continue with the raunchiness. I bet "Take your daughters to work day" is super steamy at this office!

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieabout 11 years ago
TOO MUCH

Good story line but too many participants in such a short story. It detracts from the readers ability focus on the story while keeping the participants straight. It also detracts from your ability to detail the story line as much as it deserves. Certainly just my opinion, but I think if you slow down and develop it better it will have more appeal then bring in the rest of the participants one by one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: Too Much

You are one of those A-holes who exists

ONLY to tear down others, aren't you?!

This story is HOT as FIRE; YOU are the

ONLY ONE (so far) who finds fault with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent start!

Please continue. I would like to see voluptuous Luci bedding a petite nubile young female who needs some "motherly love" and a big ass to lick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story lacks any ide tity with its title. Unfortunately, the author has become fixated on anal sex to much and that diminished the overall value of the story. This string has potential but please focus more on the reality aspect more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatty_parker60@patty_parker60
963 Followers
Hi, it's Patty! Mother of Twins (whom are also my LOVERS) Blonde , 36EE-30-42...Born in Wattford, UK. Some of my 'tales' are autobiographical (thinly-veiled); many are simply my very fertile imagination running amok. I moderated a yahoo.com site which no longer exists as yaho...