All Comments on 'Uncertain Justice'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 367 Comments
debbie2freedebbie2freeover 11 years ago
Break it up next time

55 pages too much to read through at 1 time didn't even try after saw how long this was

norwendornorwendorover 11 years ago
WELL worth the read

I have to say once I started it I read it through in on sitting totally spellbinding and full of pitfalls and twists and turns

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Glad to see a new story from you. I just wish you had broken it up into multiple parts.

Boyd Percy

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A GREAT STORY

depicting what happens when justice gets out of control. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 THIS AUTHOR HAS PENNED A GOOD STORY

Lamour and Harte and Woodman all have a new contempory, TK U MLJ LV NV

Badger65Badger65over 11 years ago
good read

read it the whole way thru in one sitting.I liked it!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I Hate Superlatives !

.... well the " unjustified " superlatives. This was a fantastic read ( though not a great story, later for that ) . I LOVED the choicest parts of John Grisham- David Morrel- Jack London and Tony Hillerman skills all blended in one reading experience. If only Harrison Ford was 25 years younger for movie deal !

The euphoria level following a sublime Literotica experience places this effort in the top three. Only ' Seperate Vacations by DQS & 'Requital' by an author whose name slips from memory, due to reader exhaustion compare. I will allow a few solitary nitpicks and say the minute time DA Brady inept local skullduggery and his rapid ascent in Department of Justice Pantheon beggered belief.

What were the papers that he burned anyway that were carried back from initial Presidential liàson? I was waiting for the big reveal that never quite came. Is Brady still drooling on himself or did he get carted off to one of those cushy Club Fed penal resorts ? Nitpicking minds want to know !

I'll reread the pertinent. passages, perhaps the fault is mine, but there was so much ( quality ) ground covered. That being said I can't begin to number the positive aspects without losing count. The grizzly bear sortie and assists from phantoms centuries past jump to the front of the line though .

One last gentle rebuke for anyone who has complaints about the voluminous number of chapters and wanted to be spoon fed the chapters or have them pared down. For the record I loved all the machinations from the outdoor to Washington D.C. level.

Maybe just maybe, this was a bit of slow burn intro but Longhorn_07 has the goodwill banked to see initial plod through as befits a HOF author. Sure enough with the onset of the rain storm, the story achieved lift off. It's been a long time between submissions, but it's clear now this author has not been slacking. Best Literotica Christmas gift ever !

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Mea Culpa !

A reread shows that the incinerated papers at DAs house was the Mile's case file & not some presidential conspiracy evidence. Although the Lone Gunman / X-files enthusiast in me says that would have explained Brady's obsession with framing Miles a lot more credibly then a petty vendetta with M.'s defense attorney.

The massive cover up hinted a bigger underlying motivation perhaps related to what lead character might have seen in Afghanistan or time in service. At least the wannabe novelist within me thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent work...read the story in one sitting...captivating....

Excellent work...read the story in one sitting...captivating...

katranmankatranmanover 11 years ago
Superb

I read it in one sitting as well and I'm glad you left it as one story. It's wonderful to see you writing again and his story is incredibly well done! Thanks so much for putting forth the time and effort spent on this masterpiece. I look forward to your next submission.

observer101observer101about 11 years ago
unbelievable!!

Read it in one sitting & wouldn't have had it any other way! One of my favorite authors, and after reading this you should be able to tell why. Glad to see you back!

5 big healthy stars!!

rolyevansrolyevansabout 11 years ago
Thanks for returning

I had just read your 7 stories on another site, I allow myself to read them once every couple of years. This one is great. Thank you for writing for us. Now if Beermaker would make a return....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This has been some

incredible story.

calibeachgirl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
don't listen to them!

true, 55 pages is a long read, and in my case took a couple of days. But bless you for having the whole story there for us, rather than doling out a page or two a week/month.

Great job! loved his awareness of nature, and guidance from the People.

Thank you

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 11 years ago
It was a very enjoyable day long read....

So glad to have a story from one of the best. Hope you don't keep us waiting so long. Thanks for a very well planned and executed adventure.

crazycujocrazycujoabout 11 years ago
awesome

The best read in a long time....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!

I was so glad to find that you had written a new story after so long an absence since I'm a big fan of all of your stories. This is as professional a story as any that are sold at Barnes & Noble and hope that you will continue writing more frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Second Best

As per the rest, Great Story.

Could have explained more about the love life and their ending up together.

second best only because "separate lives" is my all time favorite!

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000about 11 years ago
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z926538z926538about 11 years ago
The Master is Back!

Wow! The master is back and his work is better than ever. This is a cross between The Fugitive and Dancing With Wolves that makes a powerful political statement. Longhorn, I am so happy you finally found something new to say and chose to share it with us!

I read the story in one sitting and was glad to have the entire novel available to me so I could enjoy the entire work. It was highly compelling, professional quality, and is one of the best stories on this site. I highly recommend this. I look forward to the hardcopy version and to the movie. It's that good!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
Drudgery at times, couldn't scroll the pages fast enough at others...

... but, all in all, a good piece of work. Thought the characters of Kehoe and Linda could have been expanded. Both were barely introduced before being pretty much discarded. Anyway, I'm not going to critize too much because I did stick around for all 55 pages.

jiminabjiminababout 11 years ago
Wow

Nice to know that you are still here. That is gong to be at least a weekender. Thank you. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One hell of a yarn!

A huge amount of work went into this story - well done and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tied up my weekend.

An amazing read. Would make a great plot for a movie. Thanks longhorn. Keep up the fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
outstanding story.

I have read this story twice now and will again. it is that good. this would make a

great movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very enjoyable

I loved the story, it was a cross between woodmanone's western writing and drksideofthemoon's mystic indian writing. I hope you continue writing its been too long since you posted.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Extremely Well Done.

It does sound like a hymn to Libertarianism but it is written to hold you and give you a strong emotional response. The people in the Gov seem to have real problems, but real people have the same problems!

Fighting41Fighting41about 11 years ago
Magnificent

What a piece of writing this story is. With a story of this length it is easy to lose your audience but you have managed to keep us inthraled all the way through. Truly wonderful written tale wish there were more than 5 stars to give as it deserves them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

I have never posted a public comment. This is just an amazing story. Thank You.

CSD2CSD2about 11 years ago
First Blood echoes aside

This is a great tale and i will be reading this over and over again. Nicely done, *tipping cap salute*

auhunter04auhunter04about 11 years ago
good read

every time I read this I like it better

Mr WolfMr Wolfabout 11 years ago
Well Worth The Wait

Try not to make us wait so long next time!

5*

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyabout 11 years ago
wow

I enjoyed that, thank you

**********

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep WOW

I almost ran away from a 55 page story -

But I didn't - it was great and the movie would be better -

You had to the Presidential pardon route or there would never be an end - nice work though.

I am glad Linda went home with him -

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 11 years ago
Glad to see you back

I hope to see more of your work soon.

I loved this one, I could see this being made into a mini-series.

AAA101AAA101about 11 years ago
Good Story, needs work

I commend your effort and it was a good story. For me it was too much detail (two pages to describe how the log jam happened). Main crit is often a change in character, scene happened without notice until many paragraphs into it.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesabout 11 years ago
Shame on you!

I had promised myself to get 4 or 5 hours of writing in today, but I started your story and just couldn't stop. Sure as hell didn't want to. Brilliant, as to be expected from one of the finest writers on this site, if not the finest. Wonderful to see you writing again.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Outstanding Yarn

A truly outstanding work ... thank you so much for your efforts to put this story together. As a resident of Bexar County, I have to say your story gave me a few chills. (I'm totally unrelated to the legal and political segments of our community.) I really had a hard time putting this story aside to attend to real life.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
BTW - VERY glad you are writing again -

I apologize for not including that before - it is a pleasure to see you back and writing -

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 11 years ago
One of the best action stories ever posted.

Extremely well researched and written. This is my second reading and I enjoyed this one even better than the first. Thanks for a delightful and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very real about officials

I know many by name and action that make the DA in this story look like a boy scout.

We do not have anyone to fight. Therefore all I can I will do. PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 11 years ago
A welcomed return with a bang

No pun intended.

Really, it is great to have you writing again and I hope you continue to do so. I have been finding more and more stories on this site that definitely do not fit into the self-gratification class and yet I think it has be for the benefit of the site and the readers. THANK YOU!

akkaryiakkaryialmost 11 years ago

A wonderful story. Stayed up until 4:15 AM to finish it and engrossed 'til the last word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a film this would make, I do hope it is discovered by the right people, sure would love to see it produced Thank You

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 11 years ago
Cliff hanger

Kept me reading fo two days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good!

Really enjoyed it. Could not put it down.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 11 years ago
Let's See...

Page 10, he went to the prosecutor's home --- the guy who manufactured evidence to put him away "It's nothing personal" --- and read all the evidence, EVERYTHING about how the case was built against him, and he then waited until the prosecutor come home, had some conversation with the man, who was determine to burn his own papers right away, to get rid of the evidence he's been building and HIDING, manufactured evidence that'd send out "hero" to prison for years, an imprisonment that guarantee him being used as "fresh meat" by giant steroid taking convicts....

But our "hero" managed to allow Brady, the prosecutor, to get a whole bunch of cash, throw them all over the floor, get his own little gun from the drawer, SHOT himself and what did our "hero" do? He ran out of that place screaming like a little girl... and went on the run, from page 10 to dozens of more pages, a run that included him kidnaping at least TWO Colorado police officers, with him saying to them:

"Don't worry, I am not gonna hurt you, if you do what I say and keep your hands up... I just don't wanna go to prison for something I didn't do..." and triggered a gaint man-hunt for him for WEEKS, with the recuperating prosecutor managing to once and for all getting rid of all the manufactured evidence he had in his home files, when he burn his own place down... with everything, of course, being blamed on our hero... because Brady, the prosecutor, would merely cheery pick the information he'd give, or not give, to the police, when they interview him about the "killer" -- Miles -- who had shot him and burn his home down in the process... with the media all reporting about it... and 55 long, Lit pages later, our "hero" is gonna come out triumph?

I mean, is THAT the story here... and this "hero" of ours... this guy was in the Army for over 20 years?

Longhorn__07 is one of my top 5 or so writers in Lit... but no one saw anything wrong with this scenario, as an intelligent plot, for an ADULT READERSHIP... by an author as good at writing as Longhorn__07?

I never mind the length of the stories Longhorn___07 and a few other great authors churn out... But the story, the PLOT anyway, is FUCKING STUPID! It hurts my head, when I have to deal with characters as mind numblingly stupid as this moron, Miles here.

Now, I wouldn't have to stop and write like this, if the AUTHOR simply allow our "hero" to just keep driving, running away from Texas... wandering aimlessly, without any concrete plans... but he allowed this moron to BREAK INTO THE PROSECUTOR's home, read the whole fucking file and saw the manufactured evidence against him and EVEN HAD A GOOD CONVERSATION with the bad guy, Brady, the prosecutor who's PERSECUTING him, our "hero" --- "It's nothing personal, Miles..." --- and all he did was just ran out of Brady's home, screaming like a little girl.... after Brady shot himself with his little hand-gun... and then REALLY GO ON THE RUN, for WEEKS.... an on-the-run adventure that, again, included kidnapping police in other states?

LOLLLLL!

I mean, can we, ADULTS, have entertaining stories AND some semblance of intelligence at the same time? Surely, someone as good as Longhorn__07 could do that, no?

I was ready to spend some good hours reading this long story, especially after I read all the comments at the end of the story... but I just couldn't continue reading around the 16-17th page... and it's a shame, since this was the only one the great Lit writer Longhorn__07 wrote in the last a couple years...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awsome Story! !!!!

Yes, in deference to the previous comment, the protagonist was obviously not thinking clearly when confronted with the prosecutor's misconduct. So what happened? He defaulted to his original plan. Part of what built believability into the character was his ability to make mistakes. For me, I really disliked the death of the puppy. Though it was written in a believable manner, I came close to jettisoning the story at this point despite the riveting action. (My issue though) The use of Old Zeb and the People as a means honing and enhancing his awareness and survival skills was both ingenious and smacks of someone who has either spent time alone in the wilderness or has done at least a fair amount of research.

Longhorn_7, thankyou for a great read! If you aren't already published, I'd be surprised. If you truly aren't, get you to a publisher and include this one with your CV!

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 11 years ago
WOW!

I'm exhausted. Couldn't put it down. Masterful development of an engaging and original theme.

I particularly liked the People and old Zeb. They appeared so casually. The author did not go to extremes to explain their existence. They just appeared naturally and immediately made sense. Without them, the story would have lost a lot of its zing.

I hope we don't have to wait so long for another story from this gifted story teller.

kalharrikalharrialmost 11 years ago
wow

more then worth the read. even thought this might be a published work. thank you so much for your time and energy putting this together. I won't forget this story for a long time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy Crap!

There is no way my words can describe the pleasure and exhilaration I got from reading this story. Best on this site. One of the best I've ever read. Best-selling novel quality work. Thank you thank you thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lee childs,john clancy, w.e.b.griffin look out

this would be an absolute paperback buy and read. it is also the first time i have ever commented on a book by anyone!

don't stop much more would be appreciated

forward too me at majician101@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

my 2nd time reading it - just as enthralled this time around.

robo29robo29over 10 years ago
great

If this was a book on a shelf, I would have paid for it. Thanks for writing it for us.

richard2675richard2675over 10 years ago
absolutely fantastic

Please sir, can we have another?

gnfgnfover 10 years ago
Way off the chart!

You have combined a story from the best of the western writers with the best of crime writers with a whole lot of supernatural occurrences that the West is known for. I have never seen such a collaborative effort in any novel. This has to be the best story on this or any other site. Thank you for such a great effort. This bears another reading where I can take my time. Trying to get it all done in one sitting was too much however I didn't take very long breaks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I had to quit reading less than half way thru

The author's complete ignorance of the guns, crossbow, and tools described made reading to painful for this old vet to continue with an otherwise very good story!

myke41myke41over 10 years ago
Awsome

Enjoyable story, I couldn't put it down til the end.

sengimaxsengimaxover 10 years ago
The Best

As with other comments made, I could not put this story down until I had finished reading it.

This has to be the best I have read on this site in a number of years.

Thanks for sharing, and if you ever publish please let me know I would be more than happy to buy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I happened on this work ... and am very glad I did... A talented work, insightful, ...perhaps a commnent on some things in our society that need guarding... our guardians have become our masters... keep on!!

TXanyTXanyover 10 years ago
Great story

Long, but great. Enjoyed the heck out of it. Glad you wrapped it up well....sure would have hated reading a 55 page story and then been left hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Could not stop reading this great story. A comment from a vet about the weapons was uncalled for. He could have just enjoyed the story. This story also confirms the waste our government spends on worthless projects and exposes many dishonest persons in our goverment.

RakaanRakaanover 10 years ago
Good But Flawed

At the time I'm posting this, I'm about half-way through the story, and while I am enjoying it immensely, the main character's outright STUPIDITY is really starting to get to me. Someone else already point out all that was wrong with the scene where he decides to just sit around for a few hours, then talk to, and then let the "bad guy" escape after burning all evidence to his own innocence. What's bothering me right this moment is that after finding some gold, Miles, our supposedly ex-solder with survival skills decides that after MONTHS of living in the wilderness, self-sufficient and achieving some kind of spiritual one-ness with the world, essentially being in the free and clear, he decides he ought to travel to civilization and SELL THE GOLD, because he TOTALLY has a use for money! There's no WAY he'll get identified in any conceivable manner right? There's no WAY that his trail will be picked up right!? What the **** does he need money for!?

realisticendingsrealisticendingsover 10 years ago
Best Story Ever!!

Love longer length stories, Loved this one. Plan to read everything written by Longhorn_07

allforallallforallover 10 years ago
Response to Prior comment

A prior comment questioned why he would leave the mountain fastness where he was ostensibly safe to sell some gold.

He needed the fruits and vegetables required for a complete diet and bluntly even had he the time he would need several acres under cultivation to get them.

I think it was less risky to trek out and trade gold for survival materials than to risk a bad winter on a less than viable diet then to dig up acres to grow food for the next winter. Besides as a semi social person he (we) need some albeit limited human interaction or we go bat shit crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1 of the BEST

by any author! Thank you for writing it for all of us.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
suspend all connection with reality if you want to waste your time reading this story

it is over exaggerated, totally hyped, way too long, and without a doubt one of the lamest attempts I have ever read. I kept slogging through hoping it would eventually be worth the time I had already invested. Nope.

Abandon hope all ye who venture here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh, bravo!

Excellent story. There may well be a few nicks for an editor to handle, but the plot and story overall are realistic enough to be in print; I've not seen better handling from a few of the famous authors in print. Suggestions to get published notwithstanding--great job with the book. The length is great for the detail you went into on the story; I didn't have to suspend my disbelief very far at all to think that this could possibly happen. I wouldn't call this a western by any means, but the attitudes and characteristics of your main character and his friends is reminiscent of those in Louis L'Amour's books and a number of the other views of a romantic western. In short, I love it.

I am a little curious as to how the government spent so much trying to find him and pin him down, but that, too, is believable. Equipment is unbelievably expensive.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Wow!!!

What a story! I don't know how this fits in Loving Wives but I am sure glad that I found it and had a chance to read it. It left me speechless (and that is hard to do). Some comments say it was to long, well I didn't want it to end. I couldn't stop reading (I was up till after 4AM on a work night). You are some kind of writer. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The plot itself isn't all that unique. It feels like the script of a cheap night-time-tv thriller in fact, but I was looking forward to read it anyway. Why? Not everything can be the next great american novel and in my pursuit of it on the internet I have found many rare gems.

At times I had the feeling that you were more interested in a re-telling of Rambo than in your own unique story.

The problem I've found is the following: I soon started skipping chapters. A few here, a few there until I was not interested in the travel anymore but only cared about the destination, your story's ending. That should tell you something. Instead of one chapter separated in 55 pages, the story could've been told in half of that, but be way more immersive to your readers.

I won't vote, because I obviously can't do that fairly without having read the whole thing. If you polish the novel some more, the (current) rating of 4.86 would be well deserved. The potential for that is certainly present for that! As it stands now, however? No way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IT SUCKED

Wow what a read I also sat up three work nights in a row reading this. It is a little (rambo-ish) actually a lot, but it gives a lesson learned over and over in life. well written I'm tired and need to find a safe place to sleep. Good night....for a couple of hours as long as I don't get any injuries.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 10 years ago
This is a great read...

and tough to put down. I read this over the course do several days and finally finished it on my I Pad. I was actually sorry to see it end. This would make a great movie or tv series script. Longhorn 07 wrote an epic...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
was finally able to finish reading

but, like others, wish there was more of it. Deserves more tha a 5* and sincere congratulations to Longhorn.

gulshannraygulshannrayalmost 10 years ago
UNCERTAIN JUSTICE

VERY BEAUTIFUL STORY INDEED AND NARRATED VERY NICELY TO KEEP THE INTRIGUE AND INTEREST IN THE STORY ALL THOUGH .

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 10 years ago
pretty good

I loved the story but he should have gone back to Linda at the end.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 10 years ago
not the first read

I can visualize this type action. I was raised in the outdoors and I am well aware of how to avoid capture. It is not all that hard to do, I have yet met a city boy who could track a wounded elephant through a snow drift. I m not say they don't exist, just that I have not met them.

The story takes some flights of fantasy, which I find it is part of its entrapment the reader. The author had to play free and loose with property rights and ownership, but what hey it is his story and going into all the red tape involved provided nothing but stumbling blocks for this tale

Final views, well done, sir well done indeed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
expand and print

Would love a bit longer and I believe you could get it printed. Fantastic!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 10 years ago
A nice read

I haven't read an action story in a long time, but this one stirred my interest in the genre again. Obviously it was a great read and I appreciate it appearing on this site. The only odd thing in it for me was an early comment that people saw a inner rage in his eyes and that made him someone to avoid. His actions in his fugitive life didn't seem the reflect that- he was a decent man. I wonder why he could have a good relationship later on but it was impossible in his earlier time in Texas. Just little curiosities that don't detract from my enjoyment of the story. I wish there were more like this to read.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Another example of your fine writing...

Obviously, being on this site, I had no idea what to expect in it but this story was exceptional... in a way, it's kind of disappointing that Mr Brady didn't get a punishment that he was aware of but at the least he got a punishment that took away everything he was striving for.

A story of a man fighting the great machine of bureaucracy and law as it wronged him simply because it could is amazing...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Work?

I was supposed to be working today. I was until I decided to read a bit during lunch. I finished the damn story in one sitting. Work didn't get much attention. It's a pretty good action story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WoW

topic says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
only one of handful

of worthy story tellers on the literotica site.

a 5 STAR tale for sure,,inflation equates to 100 stars, because 97 % of other so called authors are worthless cucks.

********************************************************************************************ssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well done!!!

I have read the story and the comments. Your introduction of flaws in the thinking of miles and others made this story believable. Nobody thinks clearly all the time. Your description of the conduct of law enforcement was excellent. Their flaws are really believable. I really like the lessons taught by the story. Miles agreement with a handshake rather than a contract for the gold was very good.

If I recall correctly, the only person to die was the bounty hunter. He deserved to die. The only other shocking part of the story was the killing of the dog. Miles didn't like it but it was something that had to be done. I understand.

Yes, there was a lot of detail, but it drew this reader into a visual comprehension of how things looked. It was easy to identify with the various characters.

In all, a very well organized and well written story. A really good story is when it is difficult to differentiate fact from fiction in the mind of the reader. I am glad you stopped when you did. I don't care what happened to Brady. It is clear that he will receive some form of justice. It was a good ending to a fantastic story. I would purchase such a story without a doubt. Thanks for your hard work to accomplish this difficult task.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great read

Have read a lot of dross on this site but found this story interesting and captivating No doubt i will seek out more of this authors work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read

Fascinating plot by a great story teller. I enjoyed this story more than any other reads over the past year.

robt1446robt1446over 9 years ago
GREAT

A long story, I did just skim some pages. But great reading. A little more detail in the ''news reports'' and something on how Brady became ''late'' and it would have perfect. 5x5 on this one

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Only Through Page 7, But...

First, how even an incompetent attorney wouldn't INSIST on seeing the autopsy report, and how even a corrupt judge wouldn't dismiss the case without it is beyond me.

Second, there is NO WAY the Medical Examiner doesn't also have a copy of the autopsy report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Joke *

Man people grade easy on this site. He has a folder with evidence of his innocence in an office with copy and fax machines and plenty of time. He makes no copies, faxes no one, just sits and doses off, then hands the stuff to the crook when he arrives for no apparent reason, maybe just so the crooked DA can throw it into the all too convenient fireplace and keep the story going for another fifty pages. One Star.

jezzazjezzazover 9 years ago
Words fail me...

..as to how awesome this was.

Yeah, the premise was a touch flimsy, but it's so well written, who cares?

Well done sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can only imagine

The amount of effort that went into writing this story. I, like many others, enjoyed it and I will look for your next one.

Thank You!

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

I've read this three times now, my only comment Is when does the movie come out!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

A beautiful novel - well done in general, maybe could profit from some small editing (Sunday or Sunny for the horse) but a very enjoyable story.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Blockbuster of a story

Definitely movie material. I had a sense of Rambo while reading this.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Blockbuster of a magnificent story!

Nuances of Rambo throughout this incredibly enjoyable and entertaining lengthy NOVEL. Thank you for your magnificent five star effort!

VanadornVanadornalmost 9 years ago

Totally Blown Away.

Well worth the read. Thank you. Can't believe I've missed this until today.

-V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW! This was an incredible read!

Paperback book worthy without a doubt, seriously well written and magnetism beyond belief.

BRAVO!!

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969almost 9 years ago
great story

This was my 2nd reading.

Still as good as the 1st time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When is the movie going to come out? An exceptional read.

A very descriptive and entertaining story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

When are you going to submit this to a publisher? This should be adapted as a novel and on bookstore shelves. Right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous