All Comments on 'Fall of an Angel'

by GingerM

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MrBeagleMrBeagleover 11 years ago
Intriguing

I have to say that your style is intriguing...a mix of science fiction, religiosity, and sex culminating in an inferno of images that stretch credulity, but paint a blatantly sexual theme...I love it!

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Something else

Your discriptions were incredible. I could almost smell the brimstone. Obviously you must do a lot of writing. What else do you do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sensual demoness

Thank you!! Amazing story full of wickedness. Will you follow up with the exploits of ur new little succubus and her big sister?

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 11 years ago

Mm, this was a devilishly decadent story. ^_^ Your writing is so sensuous and well-written~ Keep on writing. >:)

GingerMGingerMover 11 years agoAuthor
Reply

@Anonymous - It's quite possible there will be more of 'Lilith.' Bear in mind that's not her real name, either; Melissa may have been foolish enough to give her true name, but 'Lilith' is far too experienced to fall for that trap. She might, for example, pull a pimp or a john down into her region of hell and share him with her pet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Although I had to keep reminding my morals that it was just that...a story.

Great characters and slow seduction.

Have a smiley face. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Totally Hot!

I loved this story of corruption with a VERY happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

an absolutely fabulous story that highlights the oh-so-sweet naughty tension between good and evil and all the sexual attraction of slow,sultry seduction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It really needs a continuation, or at least another story in this universe that you've created and we've only seen glimpses of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's no way that that Angel could've been genuinely that stupid.

GingerMGingerMover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous, the most recent one.

You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it may be.

SluttySailorPlutoSluttySailorPlutoover 2 years ago

This story never gets old. It’s one of my favorites, and I haven’t found anything else like it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but unfinished. The succubus needs to fall for the angel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGingerM@GingerM
344 Followers
Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart. I am Whimsy... I am a restless, inconstant star; I come and go as my desires move me, I take the adventure that comes to me. I am Whimsy. Woman, writer, dreamer; silly, pensive, playful; a study in opposites, a conundrum sh...