All Comments on 'Apartment 3A'

by GingerM

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 11 years ago

super...i'm sooo hot n bothered now. please throw in hot guy faggot who also gets pounded hard.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Hmmm

The ending sure came out of left field. Where did you say they lived? lol

MrBeagleMrBeagleover 11 years ago
You've done it again!

You managed to mix unadulterated sex into a tantalizing tale with an ending that is off the charts for originality...keep it up (pun fully intended)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

Oh my God....any comment I give will be just air. So I'll just keep my jaw dropped thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

The best of the genre. Seriously, we need to rep this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O man wat a story!!!!

keep it up, loved it, alot of sex, and boy the end, didnt see that coming. plz continue story!!!!! :)

GingerMGingerMover 11 years agoAuthor
Reply

@wolf9696 - I do have ideas for follow-up stories with Heather, Shaniqua and Allison. Among other things, some of Heather's female co-workers will wind up with baby bumps, and at least one of her male co-workers will wind up being a sissy shared by the three horny futas

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This has a lot of potential. Very hot!

LeftHandSuzukiLeftHandSuzukiabout 11 years ago
Don't stop now

You're off to a great start, we need to hear how she handles her new cock! Don't let the stories of her new gift fall to the wayside!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story! Please write more!

animaluver40animaluver40over 10 years ago
yes great story

Please keep going write the next chpt please great begining as the other person i have to agree don't let it go to the wayside

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great work.

I love the twist at the end. I hope you do continue this story, I especially like the idea of one of Heather's male colleagues getting involved, lucky guy.

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 10 years ago
Next chapter please

This was a really good story, with a wonderful twist at the end of it.

I don't agree with a previous comment about bringing in 'one of the guys from work' to the story.......

The only person Heather would want to bring home from work is Molly. What would her reaction be to the 'New' Heather, and would she get to meet the neighbours as well?

Hope a follow on story happens soon.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 7 years ago
Surprise Ending.

I must admit, I didn't see the ending coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unbelievable

I am generally more into TG/TS stories but,something really revs my engine about futanari,especially how futa cum is magic and can turn others into futa's as well,I wish futa's could really do that so I could become a futa,they seem so loving and compassionate to help others like Heather to become more happy and free by giving her a girlcock of her own.

Also I am not sure but can futa's get pregnant and give each other futa babies so they can pass on their futa lineage.I would love to see Allison,Shaniqua,and Heather all give birth to 3 beautiful baby futa's and raise them to be the same as their futa mothers and everyone live happily ever after.

timpu712timpu712almost 4 years ago
Awesome!

I really enjoyed what you did with this!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
Futanari scenario

Admittedly the concept of futanari being able to transform other women into fellow girls with cocks is unbelievable,but for this story it was pure magic,to take a young virgin girl and fuck her and also give her a cock of her own is just beautiful.

So Heather,Allison,and Shaniqua became futanari sisters who could fuck each other with their cocks and pussies.All stories should play out this well to have wonderful sex with one another.Truly satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good ending

The sex was great (very graphic) but the ending was very imaginative and surprising. Well done. You must write a part 2 to describe how Heather copes with having her new penis. I am assuming it is long and thick. Just the way I like them.

Cheers

Patricia169Patricia169over 1 year ago

ik wou dat mij dit overkwam, wie helpt me ? /°

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGingerM@GingerM
344 Followers
Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart. I am Whimsy... I am a restless, inconstant star; I come and go as my desires move me, I take the adventure that comes to me. I am Whimsy. Woman, writer, dreamer; silly, pensive, playful; a study in opposites, a conundrum sh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES