All Comments on 'Studying with Kelly: Pt. 03 Rewards'

by Legman173

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story, but needs some clean up.

I have enjoyed all three of the Studying with Kelly stories. It is a great story line, and you do well with building erotic tension. My only criticism is that you really need to clean them up, there are many typos. Several places you referred to Stan as "Stand", and once, out of no where you called him Dean. All is all, good erotic story...it succeeded in arousing me. Looking forward to part 4, but do suggest you do some more indepth editing.

LunaWindLunaWindover 11 years ago
A random wish

I jut want to say that I love this storyline with Kelly and Stan, but I'd love it more if they actually officially hook up when you finish it. That's all. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cant wait

I hope you continue this seriesI I've enjoyed all of your writings so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
God - your editing is even worse

Please have someone (preferably sober) read, edit and spell check BEFORE you post.

Even spell check would help, but worse is the grammar, and stupid word errors. Is it Stan, Stand, Dean, whatever ? Did Kelly or the teacher 'cum' in opening line ?

And it just gets worse!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLegman173@Legman173
97 Followers
I enjoy writing out stories about girls with long legs short skirts and an undeniable slutty side. Please leave me feedback for my stories and let me know if you would like to see anything in particular. == Results from bdsmtest.org == 94% Voyeur 93% Switch 91% Submissive...