All Comments on 'My Wife Lied To Me'

by RClittle28

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
size matters, but

after 36 years, it's probably not real critical

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

you have to wonder how many blacks she has fucked over the years sine her dildo id black with huge balls attached, howmany times has he eaten a black guys sperm out of her , and if the kids are really his. I think its divorce time

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Size Sensitivity

Creates immediate negative response from the vast majority of men. Why? Because the average male penis is 5 1/4 inches long erect. Over 90% of men have less than 6". In porno films and erotic stories, anything less than 7" is puny. Plus most of us have showered in school or the military with black guys. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
and why would he stay with her after she humiliated him

Mental illness maybe?

And if she is such a size queen and could not feel him, how was she getting sex all those years

time to cut the losses and move on down the road

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
If she would finally tell the truth

He would find out that she has been cheating him for 36 years with a big dick lover, and her lover was the one who stretched her pussy out for her to be able to take those huge dildos in her cunt so easily.

threeinchthreeinchover 11 years ago
I only wish I was the size of the author.

It's never taken thirty-six years for a woman to laugh at my tiny penis, more like thirty-six seconds. I get rock hard when my Mistress laughs though she only rarely gives it any attention at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

well if given the opportunity to answer the question: does this make my ass look big? you say YES and walk from her, but away for sure, for good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no thanks

why would anyone want to another depressing story?

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
It was not a lie

She did not lie, she said size does not matter. In your story your wife likes your cock and also big vibrators too. If you had a larger than average size cock and she had a small bullet vibrator would that mean size matters? You wrote a good story and got the crazy women haters to respond. I look forward to the Halloween party story.

Oh, by the way, pussies are like cocks - they come in different sizes. Some are smaller than average, some bigger but they don't get stretched out.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 11 years ago
Fun

The theme is fun, how it moved into the small penis humiliation was hot.

Note: don't tell us about the characters talking, actually set it up as dialogue. This helps the reader connect to the characters. When you do it all in third person it feels like we are not a part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if not

yet cheated, the sign on the wall is there. Just be prepared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next step

This was a great start. Please take it to the next level as she cuckolds you with a big cock real guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I understand completely how you feel

I, too have a smaller than average penis, particularly when soft, and especially when embarrassed (locker rooms in school/college/gym). I hated being teased about it in school. I used to worry about it when having sex with girls, and especially my wife, as she was, and is, pretty loose.

It all changed when she admitted to me that she was having sex with her diving instructor, after weeks of comments about his bulge in his speedos. I got her to admit that she really enjoyed his very thick penis, particularly the mushroom head (my head is very small... she says my dick is like an upside down ice cream cone). Just hearing this, even though she was so loose I thought my little dick could go in sideways (which I had told her), made me shoot gallons.

From then on, my favorite turn on was for her to talk about how big past lovers (and current) were, especially compared to me. The ultimate was when a well-hung friend from work and I were taking turns with her laid backward over our picnic table one night - I would go for a few strokes, then he would. She would ask "Is it in?", when I had my turn, and moan with pleasure with each stroke of my friends. She came a total of five times before I lost my load... all of them with his penis! I couldn't get it back up after cumming, but my friend was able to cum three times himself. I made do, however, by helping her clean up... orally!

She spent about five minutes telling my friend how good it felt, and asking why he was so big. She even asked if his teenage boys were big, too, and if he wanted her to help "break them in" when they turned 18! When he left she made him promise to come by often... which he did for many years, until he had to move away. She would always call me just after he left if I was away for work when he visited. Her first words were, "I've got a surprise in hole for you! Too bad you aren't here to enjoy it, because I sure did!", and then laugh her sexy laugh. Memories of those days make me hard every time I think of them! My wife will often talk about how good he made her feel when we have sex... guaranteed to make me come within two or three strokes after... she always smiles in a satisfied way after!

Now, I look forward to public restrooms and gym locker rooms. I try to make sure other guys at the urinal can see my penis... especially if they are well hung! I enjoy the humiliation, especially if I can get them to tease me about it! There is a truck stop near my house, and I will often stop just to use the urinal, and see if someone else will look at my penis. If a guy with a big one stands next to me, I always make a compliment to him, usually ending with something like how my wife would enjoy that for sure. I make sure he sees mine (if he will look) as I shake it off and put it away. The best is when he just looks at it and smiles. When I tell my wife about these events... she laughs out loud, and says, "poor little guy... but it's okay, its all mine, and I don't mind him sticking his head in my big old stretched-out hole. He sure can't do any harm!"

One other way it turns me on, she has told all her girlfriends and lovers that I have a very small penis. When I meet them, I sometimes catch them looking down at my crotch to see if they can tell. If they do, I will offer to show them. It is usually soft and shrunken so much it barely clears my zipper. Their response is always exciting... so I have to quickly put it away before it starts to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
big big big

You are lucky to have a wife that loves a big-big-bigger DICK !!! Enjoy !!!

Suck her off suck her off

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Of course size matters dumb dumb

Hell the toys told you that. Even from the first one. And did you notice that when you fucker after how stretched her pussy was and she just let you bang away and cum. Hell man, she could not even feel you. Then the more she used her toy, oh yes she used it often, her pussy that use to be tight never felt tight again. And her ass has been stretched too dumb, dumb. LOL You little dick guys really crack me up. And I lay another bet, she had a few real men on the side fucking her when your not around. Breeding her married pussy. So that makes you a cuckold little dicked dumb, dumb. LOL Don't blame her, you got her hooked when you got her that toy. Women like toys, married women really like toys. But all women really want real man cock meat fucking them. DP them. Suck them. So stop your whining and find her some real men to service her. You will still get to eat up her cream pies and maybe even get sloppy second. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Small as well

I remember the first time I had intercourse with my wife(then girlfriend). I started on top and when she really got going she rolled on top of me. Everytime she started getting the rythem my penis would pop out. After 10 or so times she became very frustrated ans told me I needed to arch my pelvis up so it wouldn't keep coming out. I did and she came and commented "that was a lot of work".

When we were doing it she was totally withdrawing, not even close to keeping the head in and when I commented about that she said she had always pumped her pelvis that way and never had a problem, you just have a small dick and I will have to learn to adjust. I said " so your last boyfriend had a bigger penis than me?" She then said out of everyone she had seen or had sex with was bigger than me by far. Bone pressed I'm 5.7, compared to 4.5 not pressed.

I have done her over the years with a large dildo, about 9x6 and she too comes within the first minute with about 6 inches in her and slowly takes in 8 before coming again. Coming twice everytime in less than 4 or 5 minutes of penetration. Always panting and moaning saying " oh god that feels so good!" Never done that on my penis. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to short too

When my wife wants to remind me I have a short penis ( 5.25 inches long ) she makes me have sex with her in the spooning position and every time I'm just about ready to cum she starts cumming and this always causes her to straightens her body out and rock back and forth as she is climaxing. Her straighting out makes my penis pop right out of her pussy. No matter how hard I try to push to keep it in it's just not quite long enough. Just the thought of it popping out and her rocking motion makes me always cum right away all over her butt. She then makes a comment like this. I see you could keep your little pee, pee in when the action got hot. I guess you really can't fuck a real woman good with that little thing can you, you little sissy and she gives me that wicked smile of hers as she walks away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wife came clean about my size

After years of what I thought was great sex a toy was introduced into our bedroom. Before the toy and what brought it on was a big cucumber. Upon returning from the market I helped her put away the groceries and began teasing her with a big cucumber she had brought home. She as wearing short shorts and I kept sliding it between her legs and rubbing her back and forth. Surprisingly she didn't resist at all and after applying some pressure with the veg she turned and gave me better access from the front. As she started kissing me passionately her hand met mine and controlled the stroking of her pussy. She looked up at me and said " we need to wash it real good." I was shocked as she told me to use hot water to warm it up. We made it halfway up the stairs before her shorts and panties were down and I began stroking the end of the monster( at least twice as big as me in length and girth 10 inches long and 7 around) on her outer lips and up and down her clit. She was soaking wet. She immediately said "fuck me with it". She came as soon as about half of it had penetrated her and she came again after taking control of the strokes and sinking at least eight inches into her. She was bucking and moaning like I have never seen. After her second I entered her and came immediately as she said " I can barely feel you".

After I purchased a big dildo which she wanted at the ready every time we had sex I began to question about my size and how hard and often she came with the large member. She avoided with vague answers like she comes so hard because my face is right down there watching and guiding it in and out of her. After pursuing her about this every time we did it she finally let it out one night when we had been having cocktails and she was really loosened up. She told me while our sex was good I had the smallest penis she had ever had or seen in the flesh. She went on to say that they weren't a great deal larger than me except one but all were noticeably longer and thicker. I was her ninth penis and the big one was number eight. She described his as the same size as the dildo she picked out. I brought home three and she picked the biggest, 9 by 6. We have never gone any further yet but she has commented several times about how much better a real one would feel. She has me wrap it in a heating pad most of the time now and she gives me her rear and has me do her from the back never looking at me as she makes me press the base against my pubic bone and she rocks into it and makes her ass shake up and down on it as she comes. She then rolls over and has me finish myself onto her stomach and pubic area. Sometimes she takes me in her mouth fully taking my length and letting me come in her mouth. She used to never do this much less swallowing and totally cleaning me up. She says I'm the only one she has ever been able to totally swallow. Showing me how she had gripped the others at the base leaving at least one to two inches she couldn't handle. While it has humbled me greatly our sex life is twice as active now than before. I have told her she could experience someone of her choosing but I would have to watch. She was right on board saying she would enjoy it more if I watched.

We haven't had a threesome yet but she loves to watch porn now, always watching a big one doing a girl in the pussy doggy style as I try and match his strokes. She has really turned into a freak. Crotch watching guys in public now and asking me if I think he has a big one. Maybe I will have a non fiction story before long to share here.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IF YOU DONT KNOW

its not a LIE maybe a white fib. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no

do not bother sharing that story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes

That was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bitch!

He should have left her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh No...I Fear Another Cuckie Story!!

Go ahead cuckie...little dick or not...you don't have to put up with her shit! But I have the distinct feeling you will and another cuckie is born!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Penis Enlargement

Hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i enlarge my penis by a spell caster called Dr, James. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until we started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 3.4 inch and i was also expericeing week erection. Here is your only chance to Enlarge your Dick and enjoy your Sex Life and be Happy with your Lover. Using Dr James Herbal Cream and Oil is the right idea, Dr James Herbal Cream and Oil is very fast in action and is sure,safe and 100 guarantee i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called Dr James online. My penis is now 7.5. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of Dr James. Today i can perform last longer in bed..All my pains are goen. My penis is now very big and my wife also enjoy me very well in bed. All thinks goes to Dr. James.He cast spell as follow: Penis Enlargement,Week Erection,Breast Enlargement,HIV/Aids Cure,Love Spell,Infertility/Impotency,Low Sperm Can,Skin Infection,Weak Ejaculation,Diabetes,Herpes Cure You have to contact him through his email details: enlargementherbs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Orientation Fag

Cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
he cured me

Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr. usman and I decided to email him on: dr.usmanspellcaster@gmail.com so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 days of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 1 weeks of using his products my penis is about 8 inches longer and strong and he also help women too. I'm so happy..feel free to contact DR usman on his Email: dr.usmanspellcaster@gmail.com

the following things

HIP/BUM ENLARGEMENT

BREAST ENLARGEMENT

BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION

PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT

GENERAL BODY SLIMMING

HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION

Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
enlargemnt

I never believed the testimonies posted on websites by people about how their

penis size was increased through the help of dr boko enlargement drugs, until I decided to contact Dr boko for help to help me increase my penis size after seeing his name on several posts. Today am very excited that my penis size has totally increased

after using his enlargement drug. because have tried many herbal enlargement

drugs from other doctors which did not work and have also been ripped

off my funds so many times by scammers who pretends to be a doctor. I

recommend his enlargement drugs to anyone who want to increase their

penis size. Feel free to Contact him via email at drbokoherbalhome@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PENIS ENLARGEMENT

hello viewers i am so happy to share this marvellous testimony of the great DR SALATO who helped me to enlarge my penis and save my marriage with his herbal cream within two weeks of using his herbal cream when i almost lost my marriage because i was having a very small penis,my wife always complain that i cannot satisfy her in bed the way she want because my penis was 3.5 inches long on erection and it was causing a lot problem between me and my wife also my wife wanted to divorce me because of the issue but my problem was solved when i was searching through the internet for a solution to my problem then i came across a testimony of one MR ADAMS ZACK from france testifying on how DR SALATO enlarged his penis from 2.5 inches to 10 inches with his herbal cream .then i decided to give him a try by contacting him via email drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com and he replied also gave me some things to do,which i did and it was only 7 days of using his herbal cream and my penis has increased to 7 inches.now it is two weeks and my penis size is now 11.5 inches and i now last longer in bed more than before and my wife enjoy me more than before.i am so thankful to Dr Salato for what he did in my life.

if you are having problem with your penis enlargement then you can contact him on his email drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com

website https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato

also you can call/whatsapp him +2348103629945

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
penis enlargement

HOW DR HARRY HELPED ME ENLARGE MY PENIS SIZE FROM 3.5 INCHES TO 11 INCHES LONG AND 8.0 GIRTH

hello everyone this is serious and real i want to tell the whole world about how DR HARRY HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM helped me enlarge my penis size ..i have trying since 19 years of age to enlarge my penis but none rendered me the help i want i have used several vaccines,penis pump,surgery,online creams from USA,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA and many more but none of them could enlarge my penis i was really frustrated and tired of living because my penis was too small ,imagine a cute and handsome 39 years old man like me having 3.5 inches and to make it worse i was having erectile dysfunction which was so annoying to me,my girlfriends have left me because of my small penis ....to GOD be the glory as i was searching for help on a FACEBOOK page i saw one mr JEFFERY JONES from USA testifying of how DR HARRY HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM enlarge his penis and healed his grand mom hepatitis B .so i quickly visited his website link https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple and message him on his email i saw on the website drharrysolution@gmail.com and he replied me and gave me comforting words and told me all i need to do and i was surprise he did not ask for money ,,i got his cream and he sent it to me through united parcel service (UPS)and i got it 4 days later and used the cream just as he told me and its just 11 days of using his herbal mixture cream my penis is now 11 inches long and 8.0 flaccidity am so happy to feel like a man in the bedroom at last so if you need penis enlargement,DIABETES 1/2 CURE,HERPES CURE,HIV/AIDS,CANCER,LUPUS DISEASE,PILE,LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,breast enlargement,weak erection,erectile dysfunction cure and many sexual relation cure do not hesitate to email him now drharrysolution@gmail.com or website https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple you can also call or whatsapp him +2348143240563 thanks for more prove you can text or call me +1 (417) (278) (6796) thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PENIS ENLARGEMENT

hello everyone here,i want you all to know that having a small penis is a big problem in your relationship or marriage because i have experience it in my marriage.

i have been married for three year and myself and my wife loved each other very much but she was not happy with me because of my sex life with her also i have 3.5 inches penis on erection and i cum within 10 sec in bed with her and it was really disappointing for any woman in this world.

my wife has threaten to divorce me if i did not find a solution to my problem but i have used a lot of PILLS, DRUGS, PUMPS, SURGERY, FAKE HERBAL MEDICINE etc.but nor rendered me the help i was looking for and i almost gave up on the issue until one day that i was searching through the internet then i saw a testimony of MR LUCAS MAVIS from GERMANY testifying of how DR SALATO help him enlarge his penis size from 2 inches to 9 within two weeks of using DR SALATO herbal cream and liquid.then i decided to give him a try,i visited his website link https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato and i emailed him,he got back to me with some comfortable words and He told me what to do which i did as i was told and he sent me His HERBAL MEDICINE and it was just one week of using His medicine and my penis has increased to 6.5 inches,i cannot believed my eye because i never believed that anything could enlarge my penis and it is now two weeks and my penis is now 11 inches on erection with a strong and thick round also i now last very longer in bed with my wife (2-3hrs). my wife now love me more than before also she is always streaming during sex with her.

we are living happily now more than before and i thank DR SALATO for saving my marriage and family.

so if you are having same issue or problem then do not hesitate to contact DR SALATO for a solution to all your problem on his email

drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com or visit his website https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato you can call/whatsapp him +2348103629945 THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how i got my emlargement

So amazing i am little bit ashamed to share this marvelous testimony about a great man called Dr Oseiboh who helped me to enlarge my small penis size and my weak erection through his natural herbal medicine and cream,i was passing through many heart broke because i have a very small penis about 3 inches i was so are shame of my self i could not satisfy my wife in bed,my marriage was really breaking, my wife was about to divorce me and i needed help urgently,i have used all type of drugs but none work for me,so one faithful day as i was browsing through the internet i saw few comments on a forum about how Joe from France testified how Dr Oseiboh helped him to enlarge his penis and also cured his weak erection,i contacted him through this email droseiboh12@gmail.com he replied me and gave me steps to follow and i did just as he said ,and he sent me the natural herbal medicine and cream to me through the courier service and i receive it, and i used the natural herbal medicine and the cream for just one week to my greatest surprise my penis that was just 3 inches got enlarge to 10 inches long and fully strong,wow my wife love me more then before i am so happy, i can now satisfy her very well in bed,i even last long now thank you so much Dr Oseiboh for making me a real man again,so if you are out there having similar problems please contact him now on his email droseiboh12@gmail.com or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2348054265852.

He can also solve problem like dis

ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

DIABETES type 1 and type 2

HERPES GENITAL WART

LOW SPERM COUNT

WEAK ERECTION

BREAST ENLARGEMENT

PROSTRATE CANCER

HIV/AIDS

SPELL OF ALL KINDS LIKE EX BACK,CANCEL DIVORCE,BREAK UP SPELL ,PREGNANCY SPELL,PROMOTION SPELL,JOB SPELL

ALS

HPV 123

PILE

ASTHMA

HEART FAILURE

PREMATURE EJACULATION

HEPATITIS A,B,C AND MANY MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks To DR KWABENA

I want to say a big thanks to Dr Kwabena for the good job he has done for me, for the past years I have been facing a big challenge have sex because my penis was very small and it is not big enough to satisfy women, till a faithful day i was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how he have help people of the same situation which i was, so i contacted him through his email, and he told me not to worry that he will help me enlarge my penis within one week, after that send me his herbal cream which really help me enlarge my penis within one week, right now my penis is big enough to satisfy women. And he also explained to me that he cure diabetes,hepatitis,back pain, ex back, love spell, and so many others. For help, you can contact him on email drkwabena@yahoo.com

JeepOwnerJeepOwnerover 2 years ago

I married my wife because she is small and petite for the same reason. Mine is five inches and a little less than the size of a regular banana in width. She also always said it was perfect for her and was all she ever wanted or needed, and said before were married the few she had were 'too big'. So one time I sent off for a gift for her, a "penis sleeve" thats made exactly like a real-life curved erection. It fits right over my erection with a little lubricant and measures seven inches and twice as wide as I am with straps to help keep in on. So she said it was 'too big' the first two times, but after that she likes it and we use it regularly. I screw her and fill her full of hot fluid to make sure she's well lubed, and then do her with the sleeve on while she rubs her clit to get an orgasm with the bigger one deep inside her. Try it! What she likes is that her little pussy has something thicker to grip on when she comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The perfect story to continue allowing her to ramp up everything. Maybe she will graduate from "your little guy," and your little boy dick."

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 1 year ago

I love that story. All the better for it being true and genuine. My dick is just 3 inches long when fully hard and my wife says she doesn't really mind but then gets cross when she can't feel me inside or I slip out. Occasionally she has shared fantasies about her ex boyfriend who had a really big cock and how he used his ability to make her cum when he fucked her to control her. She spent a weekend with him before we got married to 'get his cock out of my system' and couldn't walk afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

if my wife did these things she would be deceased

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

If his dick gets to 5 inches long, isn't that pretty average? Average size is like 5.5" or around that yeah?

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Also: "She did tell me after that she does love the feel of my penis in her but she also loves the feeling of how full her pussy feels with the big vibrators in it. She said all she wants is me, because I'm such a great lover and I know how to please her." than why did she tie him up? Why did she let him only cum in her once?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous