All Comments on 'Self Reflection'

by Navaura

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Cancer here. Similar situation; he drove me nuts asking what I was thinking all the time and was so confused when I couldn't articulate it. In the five months we "dated," we definitely were apart more than together. I couldn't handle it, I'm too insecure and clingy for that. Sex was amazing, and I loved the serious conversations we had. I regret any hurt either of us caused each other but I think letting go was for us, in our best interests. That being said, I wish you the best of luck and happiness. I empathize with you. Thank you for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
its same just opposite hea

M d gal,gemini,he is d boy. I m in love bt i knw movin on is best 4 us. He cnt undastand me at all..scorpios r v territorial type i love hs stability tho. Bt hea,hez nt gvng me tym! Bt agn gets mad wen i xprs d idea of mving on. God quiet and cnfusing creatures dy r

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gemini / Scorpio

I'm Gemini My husband is Scorpio.. Sexually very connected, however it is hard for these two signs to work.. The scorpio tends to be very jelouse and possessive . Geminis tend to be fickle, but when in love very faithful, but getting us to commit is the hard part, we are afraid of having our freedom taken away.... If you can get past that you'll do good.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gave you five stars, but I don't believe in Astology.

Sorry that an otherwise intelligent woman as yourself does, unless that's the personna of the protagonist.

Hope you got out of ITT before they were forced into bankruptcy!

Hope you're also getting child support from the father.

This maybe dated, but you appear to be an amazing woman! (First story of yours; read today, 6 May '19.)

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous