All Comments on 'The Last Boy Scout Ch. 04'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Thanks

A good tale.....fun to read and over the top enough to keep things light! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Whatever you do with Alex in the future will be very well received. But you MUST do a story on his first time with Teri.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely fucking great

Oh fucking sucking wonderful, pure debauched and blissed up fucking and sucking. What would I not give to eat out these lush cunts,sucking and fucking till we pass out, only to start over as soon as we come round. I just love drinking cunt nectar.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

marklionmarklionabout 11 years ago
Great SERIES!!!!

You wrote a great series and I love the way you write your stories!!! I hope that you continue writing about Alex and how his adventures continue with Shannon, The Sisters and Teri. I would like to see you write a story about Teri losing her virginity. Keep up the good work.

Mark

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
A Heartbreaking Tragedy. So sad ! Dominique & Heather Missed Their Chance to Succumb to Alex's Advances !

I'm being greedy,I know. This was quite the culminating frolic to punctuate impeccable three installment backstory. I would put forth this story would have been well & truly sublime if Alex had to patiently break down a femme-fatale bitch or Ice Princess or even bona-fide royalty who finally, finally lowers her drawbridge with the last installment.

By the 2nd continuation, Alex had all the birds within easy reach, if not in hand. One needed to hold out to challenge, tease and deny him until the last, crucial moment.

That being said, the repartee was especially witty with sumptuous, usually unique description for each fair maiden of the moment being attended to as only Sir Alex can. Well Dominique & Heather are probably hoping this Lone Star Knight pitches tent again. Here's to hoping Tx Tall Tales has time & sees fit to tell us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another perfect 10

Please continue. Just because the camping trip is over doesn't mean the story is. The dating arrangements made with the sisters need a story too. Teri's first time and the teacher too.

bigmac359bigmac359about 11 years ago
Excellent, sexy, sensuous, and totally captivating!

This was the best story with the most intriguing characters that I have read in ages! I am disappointed that I finished the series. I want more! Please continue with this group. It is witty, charming, and incredibly sexy. I was excited from the very beginning through the very end. Your writing is excellent and the dialogue is consistently well done throughout the chapters. You must write more. I know that Alex's relationship with Teri is fertile ground (no pun intended) for so much more and Ellen would be a luscious addition. Keep up the good work and I wish you great success!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
truely enjoyable

I had fun reading this! I'm looking foward to more of Alex's adventures, TY TTT.

LeFrog08

kracker1966kracker1966about 11 years ago
Thanks

I like your stories and this one was one of the best. I'm hoping to see more of this group.

Thanks

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 11 years ago
Great characters - loved the stories

Thanks for a great read - really enjoyed all the stories and hope you keep the characters going in further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really good story

Hope you continue with this story line. One of the best I have read. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

All honesty, best series I have ever read. Biggest disappointment is that you mentioned you didn't have any more extensive stories for this. I would love to discover how everything develops with the sisters going forward, with Teri and Shannon. Please don't stop, I beg of you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks. Great Story!!

You made us wait long enough. I was looking for this chapter all day yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great character development.

The four part series was great reading and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was especially interested in the Shannon character as I had some fantasies about a couple of my teachers when I was in school. We also had 3 sexy sisters move into town my senior year who were real pieces. Reminded me of Julie and Lisa.

Keep writing the stories. You have a talent and we readers appreciate it.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed

The story and do Hope you bring back Alex and the Girls. Teri needs to be Broken in.

and Shannon will need a few Follow-ups. Then Alex and Lisa going to college leaving Teri and Julie behind for a Year.

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
All time Literotica BEST

Excellent, more, much more. I want to read about Teri's deflowering and the menage a trois with sisters and Alex, John and Dominique and then John and Teri. And let us not forget about Max and Wendy. i want to read about them. i just want to fuck Shannon in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic series!

Like all the comments above, I loved this series and desperately want some more stories involving these characters! I particularly enjoyed the light play between the girls, it fit nicely into the story and was very hot.

While you said that you had more planned out for the early relationships between Alex, Shannon and John, I'd also love to read more about Alex's involvement with Lisa, Julie and Teri (and the girls with each other).

ipmwebipmwebabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Really loved the series and the great writing. I would like to read about Teri and Alex getting together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a Series. Not at all like the Movie.....LOL

I love your work.

I am a sucker for a good story. You spin such a good web, you could be a spider.

Please expand this story and branch out and develop the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Like Your Characters Too

and hope you will follow my suggestion to have Alex and Shannon end up together with kids, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thanks for another great series. The Perfect Game is my favourite series on this site, and once again Tx delivers the goods. Very very good holiday read!

TexarManTexarManabout 11 years ago
Yes continue

I was injoying your tail I had a little hard time keeping up with all the girls I think there was to many from time to time and some of them seemed to be pushed to the side just waiting for you to get back to them. I would like to see how you take it from here but don't forget about the sex after all this is what we come to this sight for. LOL just try to keep it real that why I like your stories they streach the envelope a bit from real life but not so far as to loose it to total fiction. Hey we all know that this would be totally unreal to really happen to many jealous personalites to make things really work but one could hope to be the main guy in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Teri

I have to say I'm looking forward to move adventures of Teri. Great story man.

droppandadroppandaabout 11 years ago
fantastic

this and the perfect game were one of the best stories I have ever read. loved the characters please continue if you can :)

RBAMRBAMabout 11 years ago
Brilliant, Fantastic, Superb.

There are not enough superlatives to describe this wonderful story. An excellent story that has to continue. You are definitely one of if not the best current writer on Literotica. More please

Ca501Ca501about 11 years ago
Alex and Teri

Terri needs to have her first with Alex before she can move on or in. Great story, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Keep it up my friend, these are some of the best stories I have ever read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

good stuff! would like to see a conclusion for teri and dominique at some point! And keep max around for the naivete ;)

anzgar64anzgar64about 11 years ago
Enthralling

I love your writing style. Cannot wait for the next installment whatever it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A great story!

As an Eagle Scout myself, I truly enjoyed this story! Thinking about joining the Outdoors Club ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loving this series so much

Please keep it coming and others

wrc264wrc264about 11 years ago
Need to finish this

Wow, great series but you need to continue this at home somehow and tell us about him and Teri doing the deed, and how things continue with Miss Shanon and all of the girls. Not fair to stop it now.

12thOfNever12thOfNeverabout 11 years ago
Keep it Going

Great story, great characters and so much potential for continuing the series. I hope Alex is number 1 for Teri and hope the whole gang is there to see it.

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

what happens when they get home?

gravyruggravyrugabout 11 years ago
A whole new world to play in.

Lots of potential stories stemming from this one. Great characters, all deserving their own tales, or at least appearances in the others' stories. Very well done, and I'd love to see more from these characters.

Sailor61Sailor61about 11 years ago

I thought the story was great. Moved at a good pace without any flat spots. But I guess a little sex can cover most any flat spot. I read some of your stories a few months ago and enjoyed those as well. I think that I will anchor myself on your stories page for a while, reading what I haven't covered yet while I wait for some more new ones.

Thanks again.

Sailor 61

coolromeo3coolromeo3about 11 years ago
Amazing story

u r simply the bet on this site....big fan here

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 11 years ago
Really good

Curb your impatience to publish and tidy up the final editing. Brilliant story - wish I'd been on that camp.

koodvtkoodvtalmost 11 years ago
Highly Recommended!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MOARRR!

LarryArcherLarryArcheralmost 11 years ago
Great Story! as usual :)

Loved the story, not at all like my camping days in East Texas.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic

This is so good it can't be described! You need to go on with there lives from this point forward!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please add one last chapter with Teri getting it. Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Teri

Add A CHAPTER WITH TERI GETTING IT PLEASE

W1ck3dM1ndW1ck3dM1ndalmost 11 years ago
:-D

id love it if you continued from hear!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

I'm liking a lot of your series, and I really hope I get to read more about Alex and the girls. Keep up the good work :)

jackogjackogalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

Absolutely excellent! I agree with the comments about seeing Teri get it for the 1st time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Freakin' awesome read

Your work is among the best on this site. Having read, I think, a thousand or so entries, I can say that your pacing, plot development and sexual chemistry building is.....impressive. Easily in my top 3 favorite authors.

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So fucking hot

The lucky fucker, all that suckalisious fuckalisuos cunt, absolute sex heaven.

I just love to get drunk on cunt juice prior to fucking the girls to heaven.

Cunt lapping sex maniac UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Have to Finish this, Please!!!!!

I keep checking your stories to see if you have updated this story. This needs a final couple of chapters to take it to a fantastic conclusion. Thanks for a great story!

DarkrajDarkrajover 10 years ago

Loved it! Best erotic I've ever read! But yes you should defiantly do a follow up to this. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

This is a really great story. Well written and developed. More would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Alex Stories.

Love the character development but I want more. Please?

Scale

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

I absolutely loved this story. The only way it could have been better is if he had gotten Teri too. I was honestly rooting for him to choose Teri over the others, but wasn't surprised by his choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking Genius. Literally.

Tall Tales you are a motherfucking inspiration. Your Gamer Girl story and this on have got to be the top 2 stories I've read on this site by a long shot, and pretty far up there in the all time list too. Genius, man, fucking genius.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
fucking superb

Terri missed out....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

one of the best stories on the site!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the scout movement

The best story I have read, very moving in more ways than one. I would love to see ch 5 6 7 8 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I so hate you...

I've read so many of your stories and I keep wishing I was a character in some of them... no more so than these...

Awesome writing... truly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need to continue this

You really need to continue this series as it is the best that you have written voted all four 5 stars

DwinohDwinohover 10 years ago
Please continue with these characters

And, whatever you do, please let Alex take Teri's virginity. Definitely Alex, not John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
True heaven

Is a bottle of 20 year old Knochandhu (straight malt tae ye rye guzzling Sassenachs) and a red headed woman to pour it :-) Really hope Shannon finds happiness

CallMeABritCallMeABritover 10 years ago
One of the best stories I've read

I keep returning to this story when I've 'nothing' better to read. Fabulous!

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
Excellent!

Loved the series & would love to hear more about Alex & Ms. Shannon & John.

The references in this story about their history left some big questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Loved it!!!!! So sexy!!! :)

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 10 years ago
THIRD TIME

Have read this three times still gets me hard. Got a little misty at times but loved it. I agree Alex should be the one to get Teri first but make it with the sisters present.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
More

It's terribly annoying when you find a really good series and the author leaves you with a teaser. Wonderful 5* series

AcerxboxAcerxboxabout 10 years ago
Really?

You absolutely can not leave it this way. Though I've seen when this series was released, you should revisit and reprise this story. I understand you may have other works in motion but hope you continue this venue. Being an Eagle Scout myself, and an accomplished martial artist, I can relate to Alex Hamilton's frame of mind, but no where as lucky in the piece with the Samuelson sisters, Shannon, Teri, and Heather. Please continue this story. 5 stars mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Amazing in every way. Somewhat surprised he didn't take Teri's cherry, but thats ok.

Tyrion90Tyrion90about 10 years ago
Thank you!

I really love this storyline. I've read it 4 times already, and keep coming back to it.

I would really like more with these characters, both prequels and sequels!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 10 years ago
?????

When will you continue the story like you promised?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

more sir, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story

when are you going to finish this story would like to see how hke handles a date with

the two sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep this storyline going!

This storyline is one of the better ones I've read on here, you should continue with this as if seems that you've only just touched the tip on what is a great tale.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 10 years ago

Thank you very much for this amazing story. I can't thank you enough for keeping John and Max out of it as much as you did, with John only kissing Teri and "stealing" Dominique away from the party. You may call me a hypocrite or whatever but while I like the sharing between girls I don't like sharing between guys in these kinds of stories. One guy - more than one girl - that's how I like the Group Sex genre.

If you ever get around to another installment of this series - I would personally really like to see Alex and his new girlfriends and 'other' new friends in their natural setting - perhaps set like a month or so after this. Them together at school, sneaking away during recess and lunch for some fun (especially hot doing it with the teacher at school) and even after school and weekends. And, again, if I could urge you to keep involvement of other males in any follow-up chapters to a minimum? :)

Anyways - 5/5 series, easy. Also really great work with not only this series but Gamer Goddess series as well, and first chapter of Two Moms, Two Laps.

sasha1213sasha1213almost 10 years ago
Awesome!

I've never left a comment before, but with this story I feel like I have to. The story was so sweet, and hot, and... I don't know.. almost perfect! It's not just some dirty story which you read and then felt ashamed and uneasy, on the contrary, this story cheered me up, besides I enjoyed myself quite a few times during reading the series). Thank you very much! You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Alex Adventures!

The best series I have read on this site, hands down. Please please please write more about Alex, and the twins, and Miss Shannon! :) maybe a side story about Dominique and John?

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 9 years ago
Excellent series!

Just finished reading the four chapters in one session. I couldn't stop reading! I really enjoyed the story and I look forward to more (please!)

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!

I could not stop reading! Please, please write more. I would love a continuation of this storyline, or, if you feel so inclined, head off into a new direction.. I eagerly await...........

You are truly a prince of all authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Please add more to his adventures following this story. What happens next to him.

Thank you for this tale. Its an enjoyable read.

FunTimeReaderFunTimeReaderabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

I truly enjoyed this whole story. Alex is a really likable person and I would like to see more about him and his girlfriend. Not to mention his bestie. Please write another series about these characters.

AdamWashingtonAdamWashingtonabout 9 years ago
Outstanding

Very nice work.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Boy Scout

Absolutely loved it. Completely over the top but so what? It is a great erotic story.

dunrovindunrovinabout 9 years ago
More

I keep rereading. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I wish you would write about teri.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Job

But your ending sucked so much left hanging!!!!

Vrcruiser82Vrcruiser82almost 9 years ago
Great as always

As usual another great story. Would love to see a continuation of this story maybe what happened with Alex and the sisters or between Alex and Teri, with so much left hanging it could go anywhere.

Look forward to more of this story and reading more of your stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

more please?????????????

prodigalspoonprodigalspoonalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Attention to the little details, in depth about the sex scenes.

Easy to forget you aren't reading a novel with the characters and sub plots.

Truly a great read and added to favourites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

PLEASE write another chapter, or three!! By far the best erotic story I've ever read. But I have to know happens with Teri - I simply fell in love with her! ....along with Julie...and Lisa...and Heather...and fuck it - I love 'em all!! :)

KirbyGloverKirbyGloveralmost 9 years ago
You've Done It Again

Man, I cannot get enough of your stories. They are an inspiration. This story deserves to be explored further, definitely was looking forward to seeing Teri lose her virginity and was a little disappointed that it didn't happen. Either way, my hat's off to you good sir. Keep up the good work.

manddscottmanddscottalmost 9 years ago
Ugh. My mistake.

I meant to hit the favorite story link and accidentally voted 3 stars instead. This is definitely worth 5 stars in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story but you need to keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dont stop

Keep writing this story with these characters, ESPECIALLY Teri. I fell in love with these characters and Jesus give me writing lessons because even the parts that weren't making my cock leap into the air were written beautifully.

DONT STOP WRITING

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a readers dream - an authors nightmare

almost too many options.

Teri is one unanswered question.

What happens with Miss Shannon at the end of the year?

How do the sisters cope in the real world?

John and Dominique?

Max and Wendy?

no one cares about Dr. Dan

Can the boy scout survive with all the attention?

an enquiring mind wants to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing series!!!

I loved all the characters in this series. The story itself was great and actually had plots going; great job! You have so many options on how you want to build on this series. I'd love to read about prequels and sequels...PLEASE write more on:

1. The history between Alex, Miss Shannon, and John...how did they meet? How did ur sexual tension start between Alex and Shannon? Etc.

2. Teri. I wanna know if she loses her virginity to Alex.

3. Dominique. I wanna know if he ends up fucking her til her eyes roll back and she gets crew pied like a sexy slut you e built her up to be

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Tx... If I'd have a hand in writing I'd only wish to be half as good as you because being as good as you is almost blasphemy

AcerxboxAcerxboxover 8 years ago
Dead Series?

Am I to assume this is the end of the series? Hope not, reading by your comments you "have other works your committed to?" It's been 3 years, is "The Last Boy Scout" finished?

General_OGeneral_Oover 8 years ago
More

You need to finish the threads like the first time with Teri

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please write more stories like this. I searched everywhere, but did not get this particular combination of umm fantasies. This particular combination is one of a kind. Sisters, teacher, girlfriends, camping. Wow. More please!!!

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
more would be nice

you said you had a couple stories floating around about some of these characters? I would love to read them if you were willing to share

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20275 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES