All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 17'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueover 11 years ago
Aaargh

Stop it, will you, with these one page chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, though, I think you know but I'll say it again anyway: I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

Nice to see the boys again. I like the direction the story has taken. Both were too young and too immature to commit to a permanent relationship. They will both be stronger for this period in their lives. I'll look for more in two weeks. Longer chapters would be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

good story. Used to be great but not much traction with a 1 page posting

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I agree

We just get into it and... the end... I love this story too but one page is never enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg please

love this story! but seriously? one page? please more! and hopefully we see rory and seb back together again soon.

lacedaemonlacedaemonover 11 years ago
One of the best

I love this story and I am constantly checking for a new chapter. Even though this one page is tease, I am glad you let us know when the next chapter will be posted, and alluded to the contents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

I absolutely love this story.I have been following it closely from the start and it is great to see how Rory and Sebastian change and mature. I cant wait to read the next chapter. Think I will have to read it all again when you hav posted the last chapter. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very short chapter!!!

You are such a tease.....longer chapters please. Was loooking forward to 3 or more pages:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love this story but you are seriously pissing me off with the short chapters.

sebastiandosebastiandoover 11 years agoAuthor

Guys, thank you for your comments, but particularly to 'anonymous' who claimed I was pissing them off - it's a struggle at times to fit writing this story in to the best of my ability with work and Christmas. It was a question of balancing whether or not to post a shorter story over Christmas, or wait for even longer a delay until a longer length was managed. For those who said it was a tease, that's nice - thank you. It's nice to know that the story is really enjoyed. To those who said it was pissing them off, that's just a bit rude. Thank you again to everyone who's enjoyed the story; I am doing my best to write it as regularly, and lengthily, as I can.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 11 years ago

Thank you for the chapter, S, and write when you can. Some of us appreciate the fact that you fit writing this great FREE story into your hectic life. I thought it was a nice setup for what's to come. Lewis didn't hurt. ;0)

xtsangelxtsangelover 11 years ago
LOVE!!!

I love this story. It's so well paced. I feel almost like it's in real time.

For those who are pissed. That's just their passionate way of telling you too how much they love it and can't wait for more!!

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

As someone who commented on the length of the story, I want to say I am NOT annoyed about it, just wistful; I would enjoy longer chapters. I understand authors have lives that need to be attended to and this is a busy time of year for everyone. I apologize if anyone got offended or misunderstood me. I look forward to more when you can.

BlueOleanderBlueOleanderover 11 years ago
Lovely

Sebastiando, you are one of the better writers on this site and you have created a wonderful story for Rory & Sebastian. This installment was nice and I am so glad we got a little snippet of what is going on with Rory. Ignore the naysayers, there is one in every group, but many many more who love and appreciate what you are doing. Thanks you for your time and sharing your talent with us here.

A

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

I thought I commented this morning around 4am but I am not seeing it here,I was probably too sleepy and didn't do it right,lol

I read all 17 chapters last night. This story is amazing and I am loving it. Can't wait for the next chapters to see how Rory and Seb get back together. Keep up the excellent job!! :).

bobbleobble32bobbleobble32over 11 years ago
Great job again Sebastiando

I'd rather have a one page story full of well written prose teasing us with what's to come in the future from you than no R&S at all so please please don't be put off by people saying nasty things.

I love this story and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I do hope Rory gets some though, it sounds like he's having a miserable time!

courseworkcourseworkover 11 years ago
short but sweet

Always grateful for another instalment of these two. I love the character of Sebastian, sexy and fun loving but with a real maturity. Can't wait for more, this is one of my absolute favourite stories here.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueover 11 years ago

We love your writing so we're fervent in our comments. Having received considerable stick myself (always anonymous - funny, that) I know it's important to create something that you as the writer are happy with. Your writing is always worth the wait. It's so special. Thank you again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't even-

Words can't express how much I'm adoring this story. The way you write is simply amazing, you have a way with words and descriptions that just floors me. And the story itself is just fantastic. It's realistic and it's real and it has real problems. It touches religion and disorders and body image and it does so in an intelligent and eloquent way that is really hard to achieve. And the characters. I can't even. They are so real, they're like old friends or something. They are flawed, but not stupidly so. How you have managed to intricately interlace the intense and realistic (!) eroticism with such an intelligent, thought-provoking and beautifully written story with some of the loveliest and realest characters I've ever read, I will never understand. Please never remove these chapters, and if you do, please make them available for purchase somewhere. I've reread these chapters at least 5 times back to back, and find myself going back to my favourite parts. I'm in awe of this work.

sebastiandosebastiandoover 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much. This is really humbling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
College Life

I am glad he is living it up at college. Rory broke up with him so he is free to do what he wants. Lets just hope that Rory does not ask him how many men he slept with while they were not together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lovin it more then my husband lol...

Omg I'm in love with ur story I'm dying for the next chapters... My husband is very upset because I keep ignoring him but I told him if u were reading this amazing story u would be ignoring me too lol.:.. keep them coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Checking every day

To see if you have posted the next installment! Just so you know...;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Checking too

We need Ch. 18!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This series is so amazing ....

... I need more of it! I can't wait for you to post more chapters. I'm obsessed with Rory and Sebastian. Who wouldn't be? I just love the way you managed to get us so involved such a convoluted love story which is in no way sappy or corny. One that tackles real issues such as body image, being bullied and more. I hope you'll many more chapters to this incredible story you managed to create. I feel like I know these guys intimately and I love that. Plus, the sex is HOOTTTT!!! I love your writing which is so unique. You are a truly talented writer.

Btw, I also just sent you an email!

Love,

Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope you're okay.

There's obviously no pressure on you to post the next chapter, even though I'm eagerly waiting for it and checking every day. Just hope you're alright.

sebastiandosebastiandoabout 11 years agoAuthor
Ch. 18

Hi,

Thank you SO much everyone. Ch. 18 has been submitted and is awaiting approval!

stupidg8rl79stupidg8rl79about 11 years ago
Yeah!!!!!

I'm so happy you posted Chapter 18th and can't wait to read it!

I hope you read my email and comment ;)

Jamie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous