All Comments on 'The Reverend Pt. 02'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SophiaDawnSophiaDawnover 11 years ago
Oh Yay! So happy to see Chapter 2 on Lit!

I haven't listened yet.... but I'm already saving the file on my phone becuz I KNOW it's gonna be great! :-) Will vote/comment after I listen. :-) I'm so excited to see this on Lit.... My hubby & I both enjoyed Chapter 1, so I'm sure we'll enjoy Chapter 2 as well.

Before I even listen, I just had to say THANK YOU for recording this. Been dying to know what happens on Wednesday (or is it Tues? Lol!) night! :-)

darklightfantasy27darklightfantasy27over 11 years ago
and that why I love literotica

1 what why did it take you so long to do this 2what does it take you so long to do this 3 this is the best cliffhanger I ever heard

SophiaDawnSophiaDawnover 11 years ago
Oh the suspense!

Oh Spurious! How could you leave us hanging like that??? Lol! I surely hope it doesn't take you long to post part 3... as this was, indeed, the ultimate "cliffhanger!"

But it was good.... such a great story! I listened to this, then went back & listened to part 1, then this a 2nd time... and I am, once again, waiting patiently (well, impatiently, really) for part 3. Please tell me it won't be long before you give us the 3rd part of this trilogy! Pretty please???

Loved it! 5 stars for sure! I think this is my FAVORITE story (stories) on the entire Literotica site! Well done! :-)

ShysquirterShysquirterabout 11 years ago
great story telling

I love the story telling. Well done

stfrogstfrogalmost 11 years ago
Cheeky

I laughed a lot at Clarissa's prayer. It's clever given what she is trying to do to the poor Rev Derek, but I think I laughed more because I'm familiar with the language in its proper context and it did always have the potential of rolling straight into the gutter.

Pluto1969Pluto1969over 8 years ago

I'm an atheist but this woman is a demonic, horrible person! It is hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2024 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES