All Comments on 'Spoilt Brat'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Manda81Manda81over 11 years ago
Please write more of this story!

I would love to find out what happens next!! This story was fantastic and left me wanting/needing more! Thank you so very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please!

I loved it.

The story is funny, well written and must have sequels - please continue.

QuaintgirlQuaintgirlover 11 years ago
More

I agree that this needs sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

You should definitely write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No such word as "spoilt"

The word is spoiled, not spoilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spoiled or spoilt

An idiot commented earlier that the word spoilt is wrong. Americans are really dumb and ignorant, geez!

When you use "spoil" to mean "impair the quality of", you can use either "spoiled" or "spoilt". For example, "My father spoiled me." "My father spoilt me."

When you use "spoil" in the sense of "rob", you cannot use "spoilt". The correct way to say it is, "They spoiled us of our property." However, you cannot say "They spoilt us of our property."

exquisitelifetimeexquisitelifetimeabout 11 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Well written. How about more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What's with this...

xenophobia that keeps popping up on bdsm comments. Especially against Brits and anyone else for that matter. Lit originates from the UK (unless I'm mistaken). And why in the world would anyone be fearful of Brits? Beats me. I guess it takes all kinds, but personally I prefer arse to ass any day -- although I'll take preventive over preventative any day also. Arse just sounds much more graceful. But either way -- as long as it moves a story along, I'm happy with whatever words an author chooses to advance the story.

I also like a little spice in my life -- in fiction and in fact. So keep it coming Ashon and everyone else who has the guts and grit to write and publish here on this wonderful free site. Lit is a deal that can't be beat. And there's one thing I believe about the British -- Brits got grit.

According to Wikipedia: Xenophobia is the irrational or unreasoned fear of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange. (see Wikipedia for extensive definition.)

And for my money -- there's way too much of this kind of fear running around in the world today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delightful and Charming

This is a wonderful story! Love seeing spoilt brats get spanked. Your stories are always a delight and I enjoy reading them. Keep writing.

rosydeziresrosydeziresalmost 5 years ago
Rape required

She should be raped at the same time.....

Give me 2nd chapter where Phil raped Jan for her spoilt behaviour....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous