All Comments on 'Adjoining Rooms'

by Zrnko_Pisku

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
That could have been an interesting story

if you'd bothered to write it. Far too short and undeveloped to be engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
two cheaters what a piece of shit

hopefully the divorce both of them what a load of shit.

wife is a cheating whore

the husband of the other is no better.

worthless trash they both need left and dumped.

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
neat

Pretty good idea for a story but it could have been longer. All in all not bad though

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Xxx

Enjoyed it, could have been more detail in some places. Would like to see a part two.

Haters will hate - but the probably touched themselves when reading and now feel guilty about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too short

As someone else said, it was an OK idea, but much too short. Also, it would have been nice if the two couples played together (perhaps the next day). And please delete the haters' comments.

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
Cheeky

Some of these commentators should lighten up a bit.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Interesting

Will there be further parts exploring the possible damage to the marriage? What about George and his wife? Don't they deserve a story?

saw_man1saw_man1over 11 years ago
Britease

You're wasting your breath. This is their 15 minutes of fame.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
OK Sneaky

Cute way to get a cuckold to accept his role and not blame his wife.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
I'm pretty sure casanova's gonna lose his balls. I mean statistics ain't loaded on shocked wifey being a swinger too..

Short nasty porn with a twist thrown in. Let's hear about the consequences - or how she explained to hubby she was between a strangers' legs. Not quite one thing nor the other - so I'm reluctant to give a five star. But I only deal in fives and twos. Thanks for writing..

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
WTF???

If we, the readers, knew how Sweetie was aware that there was a 'beaucoup' (and consenting) pecker in the adjoining room, it might reduce the 'too weird to believe' stigma that is stinking up this story. Are Bull and Sweetie an established 'item' or did they meet in the hall earlier in the day? Hard to engineer such a room assignment, if the former; and unlike to establish enough communication, if the latter! There was plenty enough space to provide details which would make this tale more plausible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yeah right

like real life would ever be like that

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What a different

@ Dear Anon You will get surprise because we (the negative commenters) like cheating wives stories too, but we have the problem with the husbands................

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Short, tight, to the point

Say what you want about the subject matter (and you will, or already have), but the narrative was concise, tightly written, wasted no effort, and was exactly what it was designed to be - a vignette glimpse into an event, without pages of buildup and expositional revenge or humiliation.

Nice work, author

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It's a good short story, but perhaps too short

It left me with some questions.

Did Jonathan's wife know George, or was it just an opportunity that happened and she took advanage of a large hard cock?

It would be hot if Jonathan's wife had had it all set up, and she was fucking the man that has a really big cock that she has been having a long term affair with, and is her lover.

What did George's wife do after she settled down, after finding her husband naked in a room with another couple?

It might be a good start to a hot foursome.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Not Enough

Too short of a story to really give any positive or negative remarks. Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good!

Wonderfull story! Go on, wright other stories of this stile.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

What the fuck just happened?

The cheating cunt wife is fucking a stranger bareback in the next room and the pathetic pussy whimp of a husband hugs and kisses the fucking bitch?

Why the hell does he not pack his bags, leave the cunt there, and get to a divorce lawyer first thing in the morning.

And get tested for diseases in case the cheating cunt has betrayed him before.

This wasn't a story. It was a few paragraphs of shit without any explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
explanation

O.K. if you had paid attention,this is what happened. The husband caught his wife being fucked and it turned him on so HE climbed on and had a go. Just as they finished the cheating husbands wife came into the hotel room and found the three of THEM just freshly done fucking the first wife. Second wife was NOT pleased and she and her husband were left to duke it out while the woman who had just fucked the second woman's husband as well as her own returned to their (adjoining ) room to fuck again while the cheater husband tried to calm HIS wife.

Fun story,right? Aren't hotel " adjoining "rooms just made to help cuckold couples pursue their sexy lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong

Okay, here's what should have happened...... Contrary to popular opinion, most men don't fantasize about watching their wife get screwed by another man. Sorry, but that is REALITY. What he should have done was back up and lock the door in their room, pack up all their stuff, and check out. With the other woman showing up, that would have been the cherry and whipped cream on the dessert. Some of these stories are really dumb. The Bear does not approve.

The BEAR

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

But a vowel, and quit trying to write.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Ok for starters that husband needs to go have his balls removed before he shares his genes with a son who'll be as worthless a twat as daddy is.

Secondly why did the wife have her own bed? Hmmm? Most couples do share the same bed in a hotel room. There are so many dumb plot holes in this, including the guy finding himself aroused....nope, unless they had it planned out, no man gets hard seeing his wife cheating..as that signifies a lack of love for the husband and respect for the husband. If thats acceptable to any man (or woman as the case may be) they should go play in traffic or get professional help for themselves after they show some concern for their spouse and agree to a divorce so the cheated spouse can find someone who loves them enough to spend their life with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous