All Comments on 'Fucking Mrs A'

by MichaelinChina

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved this one it really turned me on. The details were just perfect. It made me want to masterbate

MichaelinChinaMichaelinChinaover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks anonymous. I'm glad it excited you enough to masturbate to my words. I hope it was good for you.

steve44uksteve44ukover 11 years ago
I'm in the wrong job...

Plumbers get all the luck... ;)

Great story, with an authentic feel. Nice one. :)

MichaelinChinaMichaelinChinaover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks Steve. Glad you found it realistic. Well it was a true story after all.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithabout 11 years ago
MILF dreams

LOL! Loved that One Lots! What a lot of activity you managed to get in there.

I liked how you built up the consent, that long teasing scene where you and Mrs A negotiate willingness is great.

Hilarious last paragraph.

Wolf smacked MILF that time then! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thanks

Thanks Naoko. Glad you liked certain parts of it as well as overall. Wolf gets MILF huh? lol I guess he did. Or was it the other way round? I'd like to read the same story from Mrs A's perspective.

HERdirtylilgirl3943HERdirtylilgirl3943almost 10 years ago
cumming Cumming CUMMING

So delicious...as i read this my hips began to grind in a circular motion. I felt the story deep in my pussy. It was so sexy, so hot, I started rubbing my nipples. Mmmm, I NEEDED to fuck myself as soon as I was done reading. Thank you for the hot story and intense orgasm! Five STARS! ;)

thebeeskneesthebeeskneesover 9 years ago
service guys

love the stories about the plumber, carpenter or who ever coming to help the poor lady of the house with her problems. Being in the service field myself I can relate and even repeat a few of those special "service" jobs that you get called on occasionally. very nice...love those horny housewives!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you kidding?

She gave him instant coffee, then followed up with fruit cake! Gak! I'd have walked out.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
Great Story!

Love it! Especially all the dirty talk ... Sounded like a great fuck! would have loved to watch ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous