All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 09'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

Hot as always, love reading your work.

If I may ask a personal question- are you yourself a Dom or a sub?

PaperdartPaperdartover 11 years ago
Another good chapter

It is good to see this story continuing. I hope that the wait until the next chapter will not be as long, but real life always has the habit of interfering with the fictional one.

As a suggestion perhaps Sage will have Cynthia stay naked overnight at school instead of driving home and coming back early in the morning. Cynthia could be given some challenges overnight which leave her at risk of humiliation in the morning until Sage comes to school and allows her to hide any evidence of what she has done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of my favorite story.

I hope the next chapter will come soon, and that Cynthia will have to dress slutty (stockings, heels) inside and outside school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Overnight fun

I agree with Paperdart that Cynthia should spend the night in the school, as I previously suggested that Cynthia gets so dirty during one her tasks that she is told to shower in the boys shower, maybe having to run around the track completely naked so that she can earn a reward?! Maybe the reward could be a very special dinner being allowed to eat in the school canteen after school of course serving her mistress first & then eating from a dog bowl on the floor wearing only a collar. If the meal is to her mistress's satifatiction she there could be allowed to choose the outfit she will be wearing during the next day from a selection of 3 choices (I will post my ideas for these later). Another task involving masterbating in every room facing the outside of the school with a light set up as a spotlight focused on her with a time limit or the will be punishment..

If she is allowed to sleep during the night she must be naked collared with a ball gag & handcuffed to a public part of the building fir example the head master's desk

Of course she should only be allowed to use the boys toilets during her stay at the school including during the following school day. & her morning shower should be in the boys shower just before the first person would normally enter the building

GettingItDoneGettingItDoneover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Thank you everyone for your comments, and suggestions. I will do my best to work them into the story line, and am eager to get the next installment posted for everyone to read. it should be completed by the end of the week, and up to read by next week. Keep checking, and keep leaving your comments/suggestions. Also rate my stories. In addition to this story, I have a few others in the chamber that I am working on polishing up to shoot out to you guys as well, and I hope you enjoy them just a much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ideas for future outfits for Cynthia

They same as the previous day. That way people will think she did not go home to change her clothes.

Sage steals the clothes of a student (male/female or possibly both if Cynthia is given a blind choice) from the changing rooms of the school including the heavily stained underwear - leaving Cynthia possibly having questions to answer.

Just a towel - explaining to anyone who asks that, before work/school started she decided to use the school's athletics track & gym. After her workout instead of returning home she choose to change out of her track suit & have a shower in the girl's locker room, with the intention of changing into more suitable clothes for a teacher that were inside her gym bag. But after finishing her school she turned of the shower, dried her self with the small hand towel she hung up within a few inches of the shower, walked back to where she had left her sweaty clothes & gym bag (with the respectable clothes inside) only to find that they had disappeared - including her old dirty running shoes. After waiting hoping to find help from the female gym teacher, in the hopes of being loaned an outfit much larger than the tiny towel which barely covered her torso. But after waiting 20 minutes (without an signs of rescue) after the first bell when the whole school should have been in class, she decided to creep to the main school office to get help from a secretary. Of course this is a total lie & Sage has set this up a challenge to see if Cynthia would walk from one end of the school to the other totally naked & wet. Sage even recorded & photographed Cynthia taking this long enjoyable shower, to upload to the internet later that day with copies left on every school computer as well as emailed to every student, teacher & other members of staff.

A prim & proper Victorian strict teacher style outfit. Starched thick heavy white with a high collar & long sleeves. An equally thick heavy black hobble floor length skirt. Bare foot. No underwear - normally you would expect equally strict thick heavy boned corset teamed with stockings, but not this time. Cynthia must spend the whole day "standing as straight as a poker" - to help with this Sage has inserted to a broom anally into Cynthia. Without the aid of high heels or stockinged feet Cynthia has to stand all day on her toes. Of course it is possible that someone will notice the broom either seeing or hearing it - not forgetting the possibility of Cynthia leaving a slime trail (from various bodily fluids including sweat). Because Cynthia is bare foot & sweating there will be faint foot/toe prints for a few minutes. Also because of the broom Cynthia cannot sit down if a colleague offers her a seat, after a hard day. Handcuffs used as leg cuffs & a remote controlled vibrator are optional.

I have other ideas for future outfits but it has been a long & trying day for me.

GettingItDoneGettingItDoneover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the ideas

Thank you for the excellent ideas. I will see if I can fit some of them in in the near future, and as always keep them coming. Also, feel free to contact me through the feedback option on my authors page. Hope to keep providing entertaining reads for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jade's Story

Real hot and makes me all wet. See, without a Mistress I missed out all the fun. - Jade

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am hoping as I read more of Cynthia's adventures that Sage does something with her nipples and pussy, like clamps or clips with weights. Maybe put clover clamps on both sides of her pussy with a chain between them and hang some weights on the chain and have her wear them under a pencil skirt and made to walk around the entire class during Sage's period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great suggestions

Please Mistress GettingItDone, take some of these suggestions to heart when writing future chapters! Some of your readers have imagination so almost as sordid as your own!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How the fuck can you actually imagine this...

It is insane.m

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous