All Comments on 'I'll Pay with My Mother'

by andromon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
You're a sick fucker

But for some reason I loved it. 5***** Good Story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I grew up with Eastern Euro Neighbors Who Were Refined Themselves But Had Black Sheep Relatives Like This

If this ever happened , the lack of any kind of delicacy or refinement is pretty much how it would go down. That narrator was such a worm. I'm sorry he didn't get pegged. Sick but good story. I like it, but hate that I like it. Frankly if you read the stories of wartime abuses in that area, a lot of this isn't fiction.

andromonandromonover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for comments, gentlemen.

@LordSlamdawgg

I sure didn't want this to evoke any real-world events. This sort of thing is only enjoyable as pure fantasy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
@ andromon

It was very well done at the fantasy / parody level at which you intended. Sometimes these things unintentionally resonate at a level beyond which we consciously know. Your story unpurposefully evoked memories of how the Serb/ Croats dehumanized each other . We could easily get into Russian Cossacks and Polish peasants.

IRL I'm a total softie. I grew up on a working farm , helped out with butcheriing animals but never killed any, never even shot the cows with a bb gun for fun like my brothers. My dad and eastern euro neighbors could do messy work without turning a hair.

As said before my neighbors were good earthy people. They did have black sheep family members ( non- resident ) capable of casual brutality akin to the level spookily but skillfully detailed in your story.

Regardless of fact I'm largely a pussy IRL , I enjoy conflicting emotions / cognitive dissonance that can be discovered in a story. Your work did that very well. Thanks for the thought provoking read. I'm pretty sure you're no more of a sadist then I am & I'm a lot of things but not that.

IkayIkayover 11 years ago
Sick, twisted, nasty but excellent

I have to commend you for the simplicity and honest brutality of the story. It was very erotic but eerily realistic. I could easily see this happen in that part of the world you alluded to. Very disturbing but very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not good.

Grammar was pathetic. Someone needs to learn a lot about anatomy.

Nice concept, bad writing and story telling skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with both Ikay 01/03/13 'Sick, twisted, nasty, but exellent'; & with mcbtws 01/1/13 'You're a sick fucker... but... I loved it. 5*****' I GAVE THIS STORY A 5 (4.75/5.0 = 95%)

The story was meant to be hardcore pornography, & pornographic it is!

It is hard to categorize it: incest/taboo, non-consent, voyeur son (story tag), blackmailed (story tag) etc. etc.

andromon wanted the narrator to be a sick fuck, & a sick fuck he is.

• • •

A young man with a predisposion toward voyeurism is likely to be turned on beyond his wildest dreams when he sees his mother either groped or caressed by a man, or when he realizes she is teasing a man way beyond innocent jokes... If the same young man can not see it in the real world, he will be happy to watch it (or read about it) on his favorite sites.

Some of those young men will never get rid of the voyeur son fetish &/or his voyeur side in general. (Admittedly i am one of them!)

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

This was a disgusting and poorly written story. I hated it and gave it one star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous