All Comments on 'Topping from the Bottom'

by Cinner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
visioneervisioneerover 11 years ago

Frustration drives fiction. You beautifully capture both its physical and emotional dimensions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for your support everyone!

- Cin

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truth

This is a great story, and SO relatable. Thank you for sharing something thought-provoking.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Sad, Wonderful, and Too Real

Told so well it seems I could feel The frustration and need. While BDSM is not my thing, this story stands as a representation of marriage and love. Neither is everything the other wants, each tries to be and do what the other needs, each sacrifices for the greater good, one falls short of hope and expectations, and the other is too considerate of the effort made to say so, and lowers the expectation, accepting the disappointment without expressions the need for more. Each one gives, each it grateful for the gift from the other.

Thank you Cin

Mo_B_DickMo_B_Dickover 11 years ago
Excellent

Good good.

Mo_B_DickMo_B_Dickover 11 years ago
Keep teasing.

And you just might get what you deserve you spoiled brat.

CinnerCinnerover 11 years agoAuthor
Teasing

I'm counting on it! :o)

I see that you were busy keeping me company yesterday. Thank you very much for your support.

(((HUGS)))

CinnerCinnerover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I thank everyone here, and on my private feedback, for your support for this story. I was unsure how it would be received, but you have made the effort to write, and post it, worthwhile.

TheMogul40TheMogul40almost 11 years ago
A challenging situation

Cin, very well written. You paint a nice picture at your frustration level with this relationship. How you want so much than what he is able to give. It truly is an act. I would recommend that this play ends and the actress move to her next performance.

SimoneLisbonSimoneLisbonalmost 11 years ago
A Taste, but Where's the Meal?...

Cinner, you know I find your work very well written. I adore your style. I feel this is only a taste of what you could have done with this piece. It's a tease and almost too subtle for me. If it were longer I think the characters could and would pop off the page. It feels like the edges of a puzzle, without getting the whole picture. There's barely a setting although the theme is apparent and over the top in just a few sentences.

I wanted more. I want to know her, I want to understand him. I've been left longing and hungry for the rest. There is more to this story and this is only a taste of what could be...I would enjoy another chapter or an edited longer version. I love your writing, but in this case, I want the full meal. I only got a taste, albeit a delicious mouthful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow.

This is a great story! Sadly, I can relate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous