All Comments on 'Serving Together'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FOR WHAT DEEP DARK REASON

does he allow this to take place. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tara CoxTara Coxover 11 years agoAuthor
The Reason...

Sorry I guess this paragraph got lost in the story....

What did it matter? In a few days, they would be gone. Might never see these men, who had been so close to her husband. To whom she owed his very life. Without the intervention of these men, carrying her injured husband from the vehicle before it exploded, she would be a widow. Her children orphans. Was this too much to ask? Too much to show their gratitude?

So that is why he did...along with discovering that his wife was reading naughty menage romances...and he is feeling guilty that he can no longer satisfy her.

As for her...while she loves her husband deeply...she has read one too many of mine and other authors naughty stories extolling the joys of multi-partners. And with ehr husband's blessing.

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
Tim is an asshole

They had agreed - "no bareback." Then he has them do her bareback. NO HONOR THERE. His word isn't worth anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...