All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 07'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bobby9909bobby9909over 11 years ago
Fetish Stories

Cuckolding and humiliation are fetishes. I find nothing in your stories to indicate Loving Wives as the proper category for posting them. Please post them in Fetish. If you post them in Fetish your ratings will almost certainly be higher and you will not have to endure the rude comments.

Thank you for reading my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Have just read all 7 chapters. It moves a bit too quickly perhaps early on, but is probably the best cuckolding story on here. Well done, and thanks.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in Fetish, or BDSM. Not a LW story. Can't imagine why some find this erotic. Seem to be a disproportionate number of the cuckold/wimp/creampie stories coming from the UK these days. Wonder what a shrink would make of this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story is about cuckolding and humiliation

Let me repeat that "This story is about cuckolding and humiliation" what part of this does the author not understand? Belongs in BDSM. Well written a 4. But minus 1 for clearly wrong category.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Not my kind of story, to be honest. But well-written

all the same.

reads69reads69over 11 years ago
long wait !

Long wait but well worth it ! Thanks for sharing.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Ignoring the content of the story

which, as others have pointed out, could fit better in a different category, I'm afraid I have to disagree with those who claimed it was 'well-written.' I found the style to be extremely disjointed and unappealing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Getting worse

The writing that is. And the actions of the characters in the story. And the husband has gotten to the point of being a giant pile of crap. "Oh God, Oh God?" He isn't even a believable cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A crap story by a brain sick author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Hey faggot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous