All Comments on 'Young Chrissy Dresses and Sucks'

by CrossdressingChrissy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SteffiehSteffiehover 11 years ago
Good story

Nice story ... Would like to hear more about Chrissys adventures xx

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 11 years ago
Dressing up

I too am a crossdresser, and I used to make dates on the AOL Chat. Would set up a time and place to meet in public while dressed as I normally do, levi's Tee and tennis shoes. After the meet if we liked each other we would make another date at his place, I would get there and go change into a skirt and blouse, wig, apply lip stick usually very red, squirt a bit of Jovan musk then go out and we would have sex, usually I would suck him, he would suck me, then he would fuck my cute little butt. That was so much fun, and very enjoyable. Hope to see more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting story

be careful with on line meetings. there are many men who can be seduced in person if you play it right.

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

i am a crossdresser ,t.v. call me what you will and i love to meet strangers for a quick session and i love your story and i would love to hear more of your adventures .

worldxworldxabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, please write more!

CdTerriCdTerriabout 11 years ago
I to Dress up and submit to men's needs

Hello, I to also dress up and then post on Craigslist. I love it like you do when older men want to meet with me. and your story is right on in what you say. I must say I love being a sissy slut and there is some thing that all of us sissy gurl's love about submitting to there needs. I do love your story for I see my self in it and I am happy knowing that I am not the only one here that loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You could

that to me all night

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a fun time, I too enjoy a man finishing in my mouth, tasting his silky cum before swallowing it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bi in Dublin tx

I'm a bi curious man 40. Living in Dublin tx I'm looking for someone to help me explore my dick desires . I'm discreet and safe you have to be also. Into just about anything. 2544591854

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
My Turn

Dressed and all made up and ready for any thing to happen.Once at the theater it happen really faster then i was ready for..The first hard cock found its way in my open ass.More then i was ready for but i must say it felt really nice.Soon after one finished a second and a third loaded my ass with cum.Now it was my mouth throat and belly turn to take cocks.And take cocks i did one after another load after load of cum.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I use to go to adult book stores with glory holes when I was 17 and in the Navy. At first it was just to get sucked off. After a few months I decided I’d try sucking cock my self. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved dressing in my sisters clothes when i was a teen and home alone. I had my first sex with a friend dressed and he fucked me on my bed wearing an outfit of my sisters and i loved it a lot. I wanted more as i got older and would sneak out at night and go to parks and dress as a girl and wait in toilets as i knew men would meet with other guys for wanking sucking and to fuck in there. I got plenty mostly sucking cocks and some who enjoyed fucking me. It became an obsession and i was always looking to get to parks and be used by men. Ì still go occassionaly and use hook up sites as well and now have lots of different outfits to wear to please men and get my pleasure as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrossdressingChrissy@CrossdressingChrissy
7 Followers
Married guy but I have this naughty side of me not done exploring. Maybe some day I'll post another story? I'd love to chat with you. Married. Cd. Panties. Lingerie. All turn ons.