All Comments on 'A Christmas Party Ch. 02'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I hope him being VP doesn't come back and bite him in the butt with Kachi. She may think he is trying to experiment with her since he never did admit to being the VP when she mentioned it. I think that would be something she should already know concerning the company of her job.

Giggles4uGiggles4uover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Perks to Naija!! I've been waiting for a story like this!! Yes lol!! I can't wait for the plot to unfold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!

I Iove this story!! PIease Iet the next chapter be Ionger...I am so intrigued by what wiII happen next....Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
writing good

but the parts are so short it's about so interesting as reading a telephone book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!!!

This story is SO cute. Please update again soon. I wonder is Jeremy going to go possessive over Kachi. She is going to be surprised to find out he is the VP.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 11 years ago

Nice update . Can't wait to read more .

casemgrcasemgrover 11 years ago
Really good!

I'm really enjoying this. I like the fact that they haven't jumped into bed right away. I look forward to seeing where the story goes. Keep up the good work and update the story soon...please!

lannasagelannasageover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks lots for the comments guys, appreciate it.

Will make the next chapter longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start

I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. I don't care that it's short. One writer here explained that one Literotica page is like 15 or so Word pages. I for one, would rather read 5 quickly updated 1 page chapters than wait 6 months for you to try to come up with one 5 page chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Good second effort.

Five.

NavauraNavauraover 11 years ago
nicely entertaining.

I love the way Kachi and Jeremy met. I like Kachi name. It sounds like Kah Chi to me. So, yes, I assumed it was a chinese girl til it got to the description of the clothes and then I was like what kind of name is Kachi for an African woman? What is it's origins? I like it. It was a nice surprise and I like the chemistry between Kachi and Jeremy. Way better second chapter.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 11 years ago
of course.............predictable on several levels

Just a tweak or two or three.........

His coloring would suggest Nordic origins, not Greek. The dude that was the elf man in "Lord of the Rings" was sexy smokin' hot, but a glacial kind of beauty. I liked it.

The KGB was Russian security. The Germans had their own group.

Her flavors assailed his tongue would have worked better than attacked. (Just a suggestion)

And of course she would be appealing; she was Nigerian and not an American born black woman. Just one little factor makes her "legally appealing" as opposed to a native born sistah. Perhaps the baggage of history is too heavy a load to bear. The other thing is that this particular scenario does play out in real life. Give a woman of color an accent and she immediately becomes acceptable. Attractively "exotic" as it were so it's ok to date her. Whatever!!!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
not bad for a first paragraph

when does the story begin?

It impossible to give a star rating since the story has not yet started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
😔

Ignore this rightbank person who hasn't even written a story of his or her own. They clearly don't know that what you write in Microsoft word could be three pages there, but only one page on Lit. This is awesome so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
confused?

A Greek god who is German and also KGB!?! Huh? FYI, KGB is Russian. I guess you're saying this guy really gets around, to be all 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same height Same Country!!!!

Very first comment ever. I feel like I'm being written about!!! Me likely... When I read getting a life I was so happy(dunno why) but this? I'm shaking my booty here....and you're a really really good writer.....very impressive. If only you won't leave a poor girl hanging though. Keep writing!!!(seriously I might hunt you if you don't....no pressure.)*wink*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yasss

All im going to say is GREAT start... just great i see myself in Kachi sooo much lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story but...

I loved the story but was disappointed that the main female character isn't a dark-skinned girl. I'd been looking forward to that since she is Nigerian but I know that colorism plays a role and the caramel toned girls are usually written about. Though I still want to see more books with a beautiful dark-skinned black female character with afro hair since the majority of black women are darker than caramel skin tone and don't have naturally curly hair but have coily hair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
642 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories