All Comments on 'Setting Moon Ch. 11'

by Bloodwoman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Superb!

Please BW can I have some more! That was just a teaser for the next installment and I need the rest of this tale asap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Thank you for not making us wait. Great job can you tell us what happened to Mila?

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
two chapters so close

Well I thought after the length of the last one I would have to wait for a while and was happily surprised to have another so quickly. Thank you for the treat. Some parts I didn't find to be overly vague and used very general wording. I believe that is just because you do not have an extensive knowledge base on those subjects. However, as a whole I still think you are doing a great job. Keep up the great work.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
LOVED IT

MORE PLEASE. STAND ALONES OR SERIES. BUT KEEP ALL THE CHARACTERS THAT WE'VE BEEN INTRODUCED TO EVEN HAMID WHO WE HAVEN'T MET AS YET AND A FEW OTHERS THAT WERE MENTIONED THAT WE HAVEN'T MET ALSO.

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
Nice

Good chapter. I think Lilliana should have stopped by to see Aiden. Even if it was late night and he was sleeping,she could of popped in just to hold him.Other than that,good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

awesome chapter i loved how everything played out,but i am surprised that after waking up she didnt go visit her son seeing as he was kidnaped for a whole year and she went through so much to get him back.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
popparazzi

I agree with your comment all this time searching for her son and when she gets back she makes no attemp to see him. I would have thought Sam would have put him to their bed so they could cuddle him!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Hmm..

They haven't encountered Mari, so she is still out there somewhere. It doesn't feel like it was that terrible after all the build-up. But maybe the future has been changed, somehow. After all they have been through so far, they will handle anything else that comes. That's a hint: write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous