All Comments on 'Trailer Park Twink Gets BBC'

by puzziboi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice

love that story. Can't wait to see Lamar and his homies get at Tyler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
write further man....

This was hot.. .particularly the end...please continue the gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wish it was me

hi im jonathan i crave black cock and lots of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm a white faggot

Hey I'm a bbc loving white cocksucker named Alejandro.

Love this story I just wish it would have been me. I turn fag when I was fucked by a jock Gonzalo (unwillingly) in high school. He almost beat the fag out of me. Ahhhhhh still makes me cum to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anti climatic

Wtf? Good story but cut way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Always wished you continued this story! I come back and re-read it occasionally

Dawn4BBCsDawn4BBCsover 4 years ago

That's what I think about all the time.

I would love to be dressed in heels stockings and lingerie for a large group of black men with big black cocks taking turns getting me addicted to BBC's gang banging me into being a white CD sissy slut that has a craving to get my mouth and ass filled with huge loads of warm black cum

cynthia0920cynthia0920over 2 years ago

I liked it, wish it had more detail and descriptiveness when Lamar caught him and made him admit he likes black cock. Something like a more sympathetic and understanding Lamar telling Tyler that he totally understands how a white boi loves BBC and he's not unfamiliar with it from experience.

Maybe Lamar taking a seat on the bed, telling him he won't tell his mother and telling Tyler that he's had lots of white bois suck his cock while he strokes his package under his sweats and as he gets hard the head of his cock starts to peak out of his sweatpants.

He sees Tyler staring at it as he strokes it and tells Tyler, that it's ok for him to touch it, he won't tell him mom.

Tyler hesitates not because he doesn't want to but he tells Lamar that it wouldn't be right being that he was his mother's fiance.

So Lamar takes the next step and puts his big black hand on Tylers head and musses his hair, saying what's the problem, I'm not gonna tell her and how great it would be for Tyler to have a nice black cock to suck when he comes home from college, no one would know.

Meanwhile wile he's stroking Tyler's hair with ope hand he is putting slight pressure on his head moving his face closer and closer to his cock that Lamar is exposing more and more of while he strokes it.

He places Tyler's hand on it and tells him to just stroke it, you know you want to and Tyler gives in and say's ok I'll stroke it.

While he's stroking it Lamar pushes his head closer and closer to his belly until it is resting on Lamar's belly and he is inches from the head of his cock as the first drop of precum appears on Lamar's BBC.

Because Tyler is laying on his belly and not looking at Lamar he becomes dissociated from this black cock being his mother's fiance's cock and when Lamar see's him lick his lips, Lamar pushes on his head gently again and tells him - lick it white boi you know you want to.

Tyler glances up at Lamar for further approval and Lamar says - it's ok lick it and then kiss the head of your new daddy's black cock.

Tyler says - ok if you're sure it's ok to do this. Lamar just pushes him down on it and gruphly says suck it white boi enoungh of this playing around, lick it then wet kiss it like you love it then start sucking.

zetta7724zetta7724over 1 year ago

I wish you had made Lamar’s cock bigger, like 12-14” range and as thick as a beer can. But other than that loved the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpuzziboi@puzziboi
273 Followers
I'm a sweet, sensual, soft, sexually-addicted effeminate boi living in the deep South.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES