All Comments on 'Kinky Secrets Ch. 22'

by pvclook

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wishes

Love the story so far...you go in to great detail describing the setup of each chapter, but I wish that the events of the actual fucking were expanded. Please add more description to the motions of the dildo and butt plug...this would round out the event a bit more...Thanks and keep them coming!!!!!!!

LovereadingthesestoriesLovereadingthesestoriesover 11 years ago
Do you know when the next chapter will be posted for us to enjoy?

I am looking forward to reading more and to see how far this story can go as I don't want it to end lol. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

That was a really wonderful story! I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the story so far...Please, what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
recently found your story

I will admit I found the early chapters odd and disturbed, at least at first. But the wild concept brought me back and this chapter may have been your best. Not because its about getting machine raped - or even a twisted girl enjoying it. But recent chapters have had this warped psycho drama that has me wondering what is next? I did not expect the kiss at the end.

At first, certain obvious details like going to the bathroom made me question the concept - yet as I thought about all the people feeling trapped in a body that is not "them" - perhaps this is more a future reality than I thought initially.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories