All Comments on 'Masochistic Desires'

by curiouspet

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Positive S/M Story!

I'm so not a masochist and sadists scare the heck outa me, but I really enjoyed this story. It was so wonderful to read s/m that wasn't psychopathic spank dreck. Two people whose needs match playing hard but with obvious respect and care was a welcome change. Brava! I will be happy to read more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was brilliant, absolutely brilliant. The entire scene felt very real to me; the power practically radiated off my computer screen! I especially loved that you addressed the aftercare and made it touching rather than a compulsory addition.

im_going_im_goingim_going_im_goingabout 11 years ago
Surprisingly sweet!

They care about each other, and while he's very sadistic, he also takes care of her afterward. It isn't rape-y; the sub is enthusiastic to say the least. Well-detailed, very hot, just all-around awesome. Close to perfect. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I completely agree with prior comments.

It's not often I feel the need to give positive comments for something I'm not into. I don't mind some pain, mostly enduring it for the other's pleasure, I am so not a masochist. This was so well portrayed-such a positive scene for what can be a difficult part of this world for people to grasp. I especially liked that it was rather pure in its subject matter-no humiliation, sharing, major exhibition or other misc. kinks. The inclusion of care after was wonderful. This was about a relationship, not just getting off. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

As a masochist, this was perfect. I wish someone would treat me like this...

I'm not sure what to say to this beyond good job. It was truly an amazing read. <3

eWomaneWomanover 10 years ago
A story...

that will make you crave submission. Really. And if not that -- you'll be rushing to get the vibe and new batteries out.

Excellent description and internal dialog. Reads fast, hot, and oh so sexual. A story for the archives. Yeah...maybe it's not a bad way to be! Take care...

IWantToGiveInIWantToGiveInabout 9 years ago
fantastic

Perfect piece of masochistic delight! The obvious enjoyment the Dom takes in inflicting pain just takes me right over the edge. Please please please write more; far too few authors understand this dynamic! Thank you for sharing this!

moxiesterramoxiesterraover 8 years ago

Great story! The S/M was obviously the main point and that was done well, but there were also a couple of other things I love too (orgasm denial and an intense blowjob), which greatly increased the enjoyment for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Riveting....

I have been in this space myself and it made me wish to be there again.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The usual bag of tricks, but as you so seductively put it, a special kind of torture. I always find it intriguing that for me at least, raping an ugly or even plain woman is, well, okay. But the very idea of a stunningly beautiful woman--who could have any man or woman she desired--offers her entire being to a sadist for any sort of abuse...

Nothing more attractive in the universe! Limits become meaningless and safewords lose all their power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best I’ve ever read.. I’ll definitely be back to read again. It was a great description of what sub-space feels like.

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

Reads as though written by someone who has BEEN there, on one end of the flogger or the other! Excellent!!

X-Man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous