All Comments on 'Our Introduction into Cuckoldry'

by Nashter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really great story!

Would love to read how the humiliation is increased for te cuck. Does he have to pleasure rodger orally. Does his wife have to give up her ass. Does the cuck? Any toys or pain for either of him. Whats it like for him to not get to fuck her for the week before they meet again

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
get a knife

and cut her tits off then the clit see how hot she is even after 2 years in the pen

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless man

wimps should not get married they should be put out of their misery and women that allow men to set them up like that and become a whore are no better she should have divorced him.

but i guess having a roof over your head and meals on the table plus you can fuck whatever you want is ok.

malizlatomalizlatoover 11 years ago
Take....

Take a shotgun a put a round in your stupid fuckin head....cuckold dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Nashter

In your bio even you call cuckoldry a FETISH of yours. Why not post it there where it belongs. Loving Wives? I don't think so. Believe it or not there are very few people who find these kinds of stories remotely erotic.Better audience in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No need to read

Title says it all. 1* for wrong category. Another wimp faggot polluting the loving wives genre. What sewer do you guys crawl out of?

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
You Get the Idea

Cuck stories should really have their own seperate category. This isn't about wives, it's about deviant guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Horror of the Trolls

After ready all the troll comments, I just had to read the story. If the trolls hated it that much, it must be good. I did like it, It was short, but good.

Thanks for a short but sweet story.

PS. Wedding ring. weeding is what you do in the front yard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Flame on!

LOVE the comments from the macho men who always call authors of these harmless fantasies derogatory names. The part I don't get is why they read what they "claim" to loathe. I think we all know the reason. Why else would you read them? I don't care for crossdressing/transsexual stories but I sure as hell don't waste my time reading and then badmouthing the authors.

You "macho men" have a hell of a lot more issues that these authors do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What is a "weeding band"?

Needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story! More!

I thought it was great! I can't wait for round 2. Who are these people who pass judgement on others stories when those same kinky fuckers came here to read pornographic stories in the first place. Eat a dick. Until they make a cuckold file post them here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Flame On!

You comment on the comments? And that makes you... a complete fucking MORON. Do you like the story? OH nobody knows because you comment on the comments Talk about a troll. THis story sucked It was poorly written annd belongs in Fetish with the rest of the cum eaters.But I guess Im a troll because I have an opinion

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
A collections

Cuck story fans I think you do not like these sort of stories!!!!!!

These stories also are in LW hub:

The 20 best revenge stories on LIT are the nexts according to me:

1. Vulcez How Are You? which is a Romantic Revenge Story Hurricane, Typhoon, Gale, Cyclone, Tornado, Earthquake, Tsunami, Avelanch, which was steered by a 17 years old smart daughter to her cheating Mom!

2. FrancisMacomber The Six O'clock News Slot which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a TRUE friend who assisted his friend in the revenge and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

3. Longhorn_07 Fool Me Once which is also a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with 2 allies a man and a woman who got married after the revenge. BTW do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat!

4. Itmgr2010 Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04 which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with assisting friends in the revenge. Do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

5. BeerMaker Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the betrayed husbands assistents are his NO DNA TEST PROOF CHILDREN!

6. FrancisMacomber The Honey Trap wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the assistant is an escort girl with heart!

7. OldHideki How Does it Feel to be a Cuckold? which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where everything will be up side down!

8. StangStar06 Back on the Block Ch. 01 which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with very humorouse twist at the end!

9. Papatoad Telephone Blitz which is succesful humorouse Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where the husband prevented the physical cheating and later the reconcilation is possible!

10. BigK10 ...And Stay There! which is a Cruel Revenge Story where a friend assists other friend to avoid a marriage with a slut!

11. Harddaysknight Not Guilty which is the first at the most revenge story fans but according to me it is not among the first 10 best. Why, because there are dead people in the story!

12. Seurat Homecoming Call A Romantic Revenge Story on 1 page!

13. StangStar06 Love is for Suckers which is a Romantic revenge Story with LUCKY suckers! SS06 did not write them ANR so only 13th!

14. Cpete Family Guy which is a Romantic Revenge Story, where the exwife is burnt everyday!

15. Mitchfren Bailing Out which is a Modern Figaro Type and Cruel Revenge Mix Story and a British wrote!

16. Tony_Ford Scales Of Justice which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story using the USA Constitution!

17. Sojoman Revelation Blues Pt. 04 which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge story and the serial cheater exwife got a serial cheater Second Chance Husband. The Author did not write Second Chance woman to the exhusband so instead of 7th the story is only 17th!

18. Likegoodwine No Strings Attached which is a Modern Figaro Type and Romantic Revenge Mix Story. It may be 100% true according to this North Caroline guy from the You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

19. Cpete Blood from a Turnip whose is a bacground story from lucksmith Let the Punishment Fit the Crime but Cpetes story is more revenge story than lucksmiths story is.

20. Azpiri Shattered Ch. 03 which is Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story. Why is it among the best 20, because I like when David wins on Goliats! His weapon is IT!

Unfortunately many good Authors and their stories must omit from my 20 best and this list would be other if SOL (storiesonline.net)s stories would be in the match! For example DG Hear, JPB, Robur, Slirpuff, Cantbuymy, Huedogg2, A.A. Nemo and others!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Ignore the insults

Invariably they come from ignorance, intolerance and narrowminds

I enjoyed the story and it is nice to see an account of a man embarking on cuckoldry with an open mind.

I hope we see a continuation of this story--and soon.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
How ?

@ And you cuckoldry lovers how do you bring up your children? Will your sons be small cucks at 18 years old?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the insults

They come from people who have brains.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Ignore the last comment

It comes from someone who has no balls.

jennimarkjennimarkover 11 years ago
Liked it

I liked your story and share many of your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey WilliamSmythe

It's obvious you're a wimpy cum sucking faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good writing-keep it up

This is a good expression of the basic cuckold fantasy-I hope you keep writing. How about adding some backstory- how did the couple start down this path? What did they say to each other? What is her perspective? Hope you keep the story going...

maninconnmaninconnover 11 years ago
Roger rocks

When she gets tired of him, call me over.

jennimarkjennimarkover 11 years ago
Good story - one thing I particularly liked!

And that was when her lover called her hub over and had the wife compare their respective penis sizes - I found this very erotic. There were lots of other things too - the story gets down to the point quickly and is not too long. Also liked the hub having to leave the room so that his wife and her lover can enjoy themselves with him listening to their noises as they have great sex.

jmxx

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Exactly

This is exactly the way I want to be treated, but remain a cuckold wannabe. My wife constantly tells me I am small and has recently said my little dick is not worthy to put in her pussy, but she does permit me. Nicely done...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Re. to William smyth

YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER, SORRY MOTHER PUSSY SUCKER . YOU AND YOUR CUCK FRIENDS ARE THE TOLERATE MINORITY IN THE REAL WORLD AND BE THANKFUL FOR THAT. IF MY GROSSFATHER WOULD HAVE WON THE WW II YOU WOULD HAVE VISITED FOR A VERY SHORT PERIOD A HOT PLACE KONZENTRATIONSLAGER.

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47about 10 years ago
Good story

I love the part of giving up all rights to your wife"s pussy. That is the it should be. Only you are cucked she should never allow you in her again. That right is reserved for only real men.

Good Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutly encapsulating! 5 Stars. 🎆

A very well thought and organized retelling. Not too specific and not too vague. The speed and tempo are evenly matched to illustrate the perfect picture for it's audience. A classic centerpiece of methodical and well developed storyline that evokes a cold and harsh reality. A real national geographic and historical report is set in motion and plays on to the reader. I would love to see more of this style of writing again. Thank you for the read.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely nauseating. Poor conception and disorganized presentation. Too specific and much too vague. The speed and tempo are uneven and distort the picture for the audience. That's all, *1. I love it when these cuck boys try to be too cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was a voyeur son, a very observant one. I spied on my mom. Mabaged to see her naked as ahe was taking a shower.

At a big campsite party I saw her and a much younger man behind a bush. He was kneeking in front of her and curessing and kissing her thighs. That scene mesmerized me and it has never got erased from my memory!

Fast forward to my first marriage. A work buddy of mine invited me and my newly wed wife to come to his party. The party was taking place at an apple orchard.

There was a camp fire in a corner of the property. No lights other than that. Everybody was sitting around the fire and singing.

She wore Daisy Dukes and a crop T. She was to my left. She and I were sitting on separate logs. Her log was moved 8 inches backwards. She was to my left. I glanced sidewise and saw a man's right hand groping the love handle covering her hip. His left hand was placed om her left thigh. I WAS TOTALLY MESMERIZED; was in a HYPNOTIC TRANCE of sorts. I could not move or think.

I never mentioned the incident to my wife.

She found a steady lover. I figured out she was cheating. I had stopped loving her by that time, but I was rekuctant to leave her because she was tirnong me on more and more. Her cheating body was turning me on way way more than she was prsumably faithful.

Luckily for me my first wife fell in love with a lover and the two of them moved to West Coast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By the way, it goes without saying that my first wife was NOT A KEEPER

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Intelligently conceived and well crafted.

I gave you a 4+ [☆☆☆☆+ (4.4 = 88% = A)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC is obviously a gay man. Why cannot he accept himself and deal with his attraction to men directly rather than using his slut wife as a proxy? Geez...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous