All Comments on 'The Vacation House Ch. 03'

by 1Puck1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story 1Puck1, Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

Mmm. Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh my god. That was insanely hot. The way you described it was perfect for me. Can't wait to see the next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was very hot. Though the comment that his cock went up the kid's back to his shoulder blades was a bit too much lol. Having him fuck himself was also a bit of a fanciful idea. If that could be done guys wouldn't leave their homes ever! You did a great job of showing a loving relationship that is becoming something more. Look forward to more.

1Puck11Puck1over 11 years agoAuthor
Response

I do very much appreciate the kind words of encouragement. Thank you. I wish to explain to those who are questioning several topics in the chapter 3. First, the reason that Robbie's Dad's penis was able to almost reach his shoulder blades while spooning is due to two circumstances. 1. His dad is 6" shorter in height compared to Robbie so he is higher up into Robbie's arch of his back. His penis is not pressing against his butt as you will note while reading this chapter. So in fact it is from the mid back to just below the shoulder blades and at a length of 10-11 inches, this is absolutely possible. 2. The fact that auto copulation is absolutely possible and did in fact occur may surprise some of the readers but might I suggest you do a little research and you will find that it is not only possible, it has been photographed on many occasions. Also it is assisted by his fathers manipulations of Robbie's genitals. It is a very unusual scene but is one that did occur as well in this instance. Thanks so much again to everyone and I do hope you will come back to read chapter 4 when it is finally edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

keep the story coming!!! don't wait to long

1Puck11Puck1almost 11 years agoAuthor
Additional chapters available for "The Vacation House"

Additional chapters available for "The Vacation House"

This is Chapter 1 of a series that is being told here on Literotica. At the present time, Chapters 1, 2, 3 are available for your reading pleasure. Chapter 4 has already been submitted and is presently "PENDING". With hopes that it will soon be available for your additional pleasure and enjoyment. I thank you so very much for sharing my experiences and writings. There are so many more to come if there is continued interest expressed regarding the wishes for additional Chapters to be written and posted here. Thanks so much everyone. Sincerely, 1Puck1.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 11 years ago
Mmmmmm

I swear I wish I was the kid in this story. It's making me think more and more about how I want something like this to happen between me and my dad!

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe3 months ago

You have me!!! Great story! Years ago in a club in NYC, (sex club), I was fisting a guy in a sling, who had a large cock, that was sort of double jointed. I brought his cock down and into his ass, jerking him off inside of it. He, of course, came. Besides the crowd gathering behind me, he was trying to see it himself, which of course, he couldn’t. I had to go back and re-read this chapter. Also, your use of “me” and “my” is perfect. M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous