All Comments on 'The Other Side of Mom'

by Cuda_Candy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
New writers new stories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the way it should be i guess. As a new writer, you did a good job with this story. Lonely Mom , Son with girlfriend who want's to wait for sex.Then Mom and Son got together and masturbated.Then made love. A second chapter should be started soon to keep your new fans happy. ............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start

Hope you plan to continue this story.

millirondmillirondover 11 years ago
Nice!!

I really enjoyed your story. Will there be a 2nd chapter or more. Maybe have mom teach her son how to make love to a woman so he'll be a good lover for Becky?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Laying

You mean lying. Please learn lie, lay, lying, laying etc.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * * *

Spontaneous and tender = A perfect Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More description needed

It was a good story, aside from some spelling issues (the girlfriend was accepted at a college, not excepted) but you need to describe the mother's tits and pussy more that just her "hot hole." Was it hairy or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks!

Really hot. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need an editor

Good story - 4 stars - but here's some examples why you need an editor vs. depending on spellcheck:

1. She had been excepted (accepted) to a business

2. something wet to drink (isn't anything to drink wet?)

3. turn out he (the) light

4. for her dresser draws. (drawers)

There were many more - these were just the first few I noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story, and...

Pete, the last commenter, is 100% correct. Mothers who spread their legs and open up their mommy-hole for their boy are the best. Often a boy will feel confused and unsure about sex, even somewhat intimidated by the idea. It's up to his mother to introduce her son to sex in a context of unconditional love. No need to worry about his response--a boy always gets hard in his pants thinking about that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. When his mother showers him with love like a gentle summer rain, the boy smiles and relaxes, starts to tingle all over, and his young cock rises up and hardens, ready for some mommy-pleasing action. The boy grins and slides his fat cock up his mother where it's surrounded by warm wet loving mommy-twat. Nothing's ever felt nearly as good to his big prick, and he goes into a fuck-frenzy, finally blowing his hot young balls and filling his mother's twat to overflowing. From now on his mom goes around naked from the waist down, she's filled with her own son's creamy sperm, she makes big white circles on the furniture whenever she sits down. The boy sees those circles, likes the look of them a lot, gets hard all over again, and unloads his balls up his mother's twat again and again. Just the way it should be between a mommy-loving son and his son-loving mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story but you need to write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I would like to see this story developed further. The chemistry and sexual sensitivity between mother and son was beautiful. The mother's statement that she had never "had the birds and bees lecture" with her son because she expeced him to learn on his own, learn from his friends or figure it out naturally is why so many people experience unsatisfactory sex. This results in the blind leading the blind. By the time one learns, it is usually to late. As a believer in real life of mutually consenual incest, who better to teach their son or daughter about love and sex than their mother or father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous