All Comments on 'Sex Too Painful'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9over 11 years ago
" wiill bear " your name , Boss

Not " bare " your name !!?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MAYBE IT WILL BE A BURDEN TO BEAR

his name or more. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 OR IS IT THE ONUS

that is unbearable. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

I can tell it took deep contemplation to write this.

Ah, the mysteries of love.

*Sharing a child is perhaps one of the greatest acts of love that man could provide or truly know.

Well done.

erectus123erectus123over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks anon.

Yes, that poem was an attempt to be philosophical about love and life, as opposed to the raw cock and cunt stuff that seems to be in more demand; evidently the raw stuff is used for cannon fodder (masturbation) and the serious stuff is ignored. Well, some folks like it when you give them love, other prefer green stuff and I am not referring to vegetarians; to each his own..... Perhaps there is a time and place for both.

erectus123erectus123over 11 years agoAuthor
yes tazz

perhaps it is the onus or anus or something? tks for taking the time out of your busy gambling routine to read this stuff and leave cryptic comments but besides reading and poker what else can you do in Vegas? oh yes, eat and shop and chase the long legged dancers/prancers/hookers! I will be in LV this week for a few days and as always I like the town and my companion loves to shop at the high spots, no $1 souvenirs for this gal. But what is romance but a furnace for burning money; I guess that is why we went off the gold standard, the ashes were too heavy! Anyway, Happy New Year and here's hoping you win the lottery or at least get to grab the gold ring off the hookers finger.....

HoneyAdoredHoneyAdoredover 8 years ago
What will the future hold?...

...I thoroughly enjoyed being allowed inside this head for those thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
468 Followers
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...