All Comments on 'Capo di Foia Ch. 01'

by MsArcher

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Loved it !!!!!!!! can't wait for more

Pls post more ASAP !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Contribute back soon!!

Great start. I really enjoyed it, and I hope to read the next chapter soon.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Menace!

I love menace! A wonderful weapon in the writers armoury...! Thanks for this..it's boiling along quite nicely, and I'm looking forward to the next instalment with my imagination working overtime....

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Need more!

Great start! Looking forward to next chapter! Thank you.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
yes yes!

oooh I like it!

You managed to develop 3 characters in a short time, well done. I am left waiting in suspense. Please write more, don't be cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE

This is very, very good. Keep it coming, please!!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Wow! Crime stories can really suck when the author fails to do the research that you've clearly done. This sounds pretty authentic with the terminology you use. But, how would I know? I think it might be a good idea to further illuminate what went into her ignoring procedures in such a fundamental way, cause that's going to be a hard sell for me and probably other readers.

Quit your day job and write more!

cckuaycckuayabout 11 years ago
Awesome

From one author to another, this is gripping and I could not help but admire your writing. I wished I could write like this.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

High quality work. A delight to read. Realistic and visual. Looking forward to more.

furrybertfurrybertalmost 11 years ago
someone has plagiarised this story elsewhere (tumblr)

Just trying to alert the author MsArcher that a known plagiarist has posted this story as their own work on tumblr. They have plagiarised my stuff before and tumblr took it down, and they had the cheek to say they'd taken it down due to 'writer's block' and posted something new instead. Low and behold, they have posted someone else's story as their own but this time changed the title. tumblr blog is theblueshadednotebook. Any other authors out there might want to keep an eye on this blog incase their own stuff turns up!

nuerotiklyinclinednuerotiklyinclinedover 10 years ago
NOT complete as of 1/16/14 , past chapter 3

Heads up! This is a great story that has not been completed beyond chapter 3, as of 1/16/14. I figured I would out the author in juvenile attempt to force her to finish it. It really is a good story, it just suck that you have to use your imagination past chapter 3.

cckuaycckuayabout 10 years ago
Excellent!

Great story. From one author to another: this is an awesome site to test ideas. Please keep going. This story has unlimited potential. Only in my dreams could I write so imaginatively.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 9 years ago
Good start

Well, isn't she in some deep shit? I love this type of story. My only complaint is this is another instance of a female cop getting into trouble because she acted uncharacteristically stupid. It would be refreshing to read one where she followed the rules and still ended up in a world of trouble. But other than that, great start. Good description, good mood, nice foreshadowing of the trouble to come to our heroine. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Warning: Abandoned Story.

Great passionate writing, but over four years since last chapter and no info. So regret if the writer is no longer with us; but if she is, she is the most despicable bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous