All Comments on 'Sandy Ch. 04'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My reaction

agrees with other people who commented about the long drawn out nature of a rather simplistic point to the story. It makes for long and tedious reading since almost nothing of significance is being said in 90% of the story. The end of the story is quitte anitclimatic and even just a tad boring because it was too obvious from the start.

The married couple in the story have before they met Sandy and fairly fucked up relationship so for these two dysfunctional people to welcome another into their be is quite reasonable. What is not reasonable and also ridiculous are the conveniently shared dreams for the three of them. When did this happen to any 3 people on the planet ? Because the overall tone of the story borders on boredom the ending is more of a long snooze than erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

To Anonymous . Get your facts right before you start blowing at the mouth . There was 4 people with dreams . You forgot Jenny ........... To Bogart . Great story and i liked it a lot . That is all that matters to me . THANKS

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Sweet, but. ...

Are there no little, niggling problems that need to be addressed before we all start singing 'Kumbaya?' Outside of some hesitancy, I felt almost no tension in the saga!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice and Cuddly

Nice story and I liked its pace. I would like you to address the birth control issue (I apologize if I missed your saying he had had a vasectomy). Also, if Katie is old enough to understand the lesbian issue, why was she not curious about the adult nudity?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Different

The question is, are we done? Many unanswered questions abound. Please continue.

HiFrancHiFrancover 1 year ago

I’m imagining them bed and mattress shopping together. It depends on the mattress but it’ll need to feel comfortable for each of them, and be comfortable when any one, any two or all 3 are there. Also do they have different preferences on how firm/soft they like it.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Who looked after his fish while they were away?

I am enjoying the gentle Polyamory, not that I want to explore that, nor does my wife, faithful monogamy is it for us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous