All Comments on 'His Total Submission'

by talkonthebeach

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
talkonthebeachtalkonthebeachover 11 years agoAuthor
I would love to hear from readers

I love getting feedback and comments from readers. Please feel free to use these tools liberally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
question

I enjoyed the quality of your writing. The content leaves me with questions. Please understand I am not flaming your story-just puzzled.

Particular to this story-was he doing this to 'win her back' from the other person? What was she not getting at home that she got from the other?

More generally- I know individual's kinks are often (usually?) beyond explanation, they just are. I am constantly and deeply troubled by the element of humiliation in stories. It is soul rending to me. I guess I am hoping for insight from some one capable of more than just spank bank writing. And perhaps my question over reaches.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Since You Asked

I would like to know more of what the wife is thinking. She has a lover, but does she still care for hubby? If so, how does she see what he set up for her: just some wimp, submision or a loving gesture?

talkonthebeachtalkonthebeachover 11 years agoAuthor
Responses

I didn't mean to set up humiliation as a theme, that does bother me sometimes as well. This was more intended to explore the relationship between submissions and helplessness. I think these two are still in love, and I think there is evidence of that in the text.

I have purposely left much of the text as open ended to allow the reader to frame his or her own interpretation of what is really happening. I get frustrated easily with texts that don't allow me to interact much with the story because the details are so specific. I am certainly not saying any particular way of writing is better; different moods or even seasons of life change readers' preferences.

That's so much for the feedback.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tag, You're It Again....

Thanks for your response. I didn't see humiliation as the driving force, especially from his side. It felt like loving submission for him. She seemed to use it, but to what purpose I'm not sure. I was drawn to ask my question because of the care and light hand you used.

I guess I have a little subbie voice whispering inside, but it definitely runs screaming at many S/M elements. I'm peeking through my fingers looking for sane erotica. I know-subjective and realitive. So much of what I have difficulty with sifts down to that question of humiliation being erotic.

Okay, I'll stop using your story to vent my issues...:)

Look forward to more postings from you.

talkonthebeachtalkonthebeachover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind words

I look forward to posting more in the future, feel free to keep track of my posts.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
This is well written and erotic Po

Like others I am bothered about potential for humiliation here...the wife has a lover,which could mean the wife no longer wants him,and he in response gives himself to her totally ,which could mean desperate attempt at not losing her to the lover,and she leaves him tired up to go to her lover telling him she is going to have a real cock in her, which implies degrading and humiliating him as is common in cuck tales,which bothered me.Is this loving dominance or using his submission to degrade him,sensing his desperation..on the other hand she lets him fuck the other woman,which is not cruel...one note,in any kind of.real life bdsm situation you never,ever leave someone tied up like that alone,to make it better she should have had someone watching him:)I look forward to you writing more the writing is hot as hell,and to see what this relationship is,hopefully loving dominance and not cruel degredation.

talkonthebeachtalkonthebeachover 11 years agoAuthor
Response

I have absolutely zero experience with bsdm, I should have done a bit of research I think, thanks for the suggestion and the complements.

I am not sure if I will write I this genre again, it might be a one and done kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Understandable

I hope to begin submitting some stories to some site soon, and I would also be reluctant to try this category. But your comment about "one and done" should not preclude you from continuing this narrative. Your characters are interesting and complex. You could work in some thoughts about what is going on in both of their minds, plus what they have each been doing to this point that led to this situation. Please think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A delightful read

Delicious! Better than tres leches!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid shit

First rule of BDSM. You NEVER leave someone alone, bound, for any amount of time. NEVER! The minute she brings someone else into their sex games without talking to her husband, their marriage is over. Without trust their can be no relationship. This story is an example of what NOT to do in a relationship. He should have told her no from the start. But at the end he says no and when she lets him loose, he goes to the hospital to have a rape kit done. Then to a lawyer to file for a divorce and file rape, assault, battery and spousal abuse charges against his wife and her friend. The friend is charged right along side the wife. If his wife won't identify her the police take the DNA from the hospital samples and test her likely friends. It takes no time at all to find her. Both women are off to jail, hubby is keeping all the marital assets and is free of the bitch. Horrible story of violence, rape and abuse.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous