All Comments on 'Sharing Whispers and Pleasures'

by MrWhisper

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Made me hott!!!

Just the sound of his voice was enough to get me ready, but the dirty talk was so good it made me finish!!!

Winelover319Winelover319about 11 years ago
Oh my...very nicely done.

I loved the way you whispered to me, you made me feel amazing...this was truly a lovely seduction! ;-) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was amazing!!!!!! 👍👍👍😘😘

MochaCurvesMochaCurvesabout 11 years ago
wow...

I'm so glad I stumbled across this! I love the tone of your voice and, of course, your accent. I appreciate that you kept it simple and didn't use too many words or swear excessively. And I LOVED the countdown. I was disappointed this was the first recording you've done in awhile, but I will patiently wait for more!

tenstensabout 11 years ago
Nice!

Ah, the power of a whisper! This is so wonderful; I especially love the countdown and being told to hold you inside; yum!

ForenneForenneabout 11 years ago
Mmmm...

My new favorite bedtime story!!

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditeabout 11 years ago
Very nice

Very intimate, love how you make the listener feel as though she is with you, as if there is a connection. The countdown was brilliant, I might add! Unexpected, but sheer brilliance. I came twice, so you must be doing something right. Very good job.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
quite nice over all

I believe you'd benefit from first writting this all down then reading. This way you would have a continuous flow; a begining, a middle and of course the climax. With enough practice it will seem real enough. Although I liked your accent, I was taken back every time you said, "body" because it sounded like you said, "buddy." Other than that I liked it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank you.... That was wonderful... It felt like you we're lying right next to me whispering... Yes, this is my new bedtime story...sweet dreams

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sexy & seductive

Your tone & voice is very sexy and seductive, I especially love your accent. I'd love to hear even more moaning and heavy breathing ;) I hope you make more recordings like this one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Would love to hear you speak some French or even a whole audio in French.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The countdown ruined it. I felt like I was flicking it to Sesame Street. Sexy accent anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i came with you. i loved the countdown, i was so ready to come around 1, but i wanted to hold on longer and come with my sexy sexy lover. when you said you wanted to cum in me, that put me over the edge. i wanted to see you cum as much as i wanted to cum for you.the power of visualization is strong. thank you for reminding me how sexy i am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh my god

Mmm I wish I could have you every night..... that was amazing

DesiredLitDesiredLitalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

This was probably the sexiest audio I've listened to so far. Your voice is such a turn on! And I would love to hear you say some things in French. That would surely have plenty women on edge.

Sofie_FataleSofie_Fatalealmost 11 years ago
Moan!

Loved the moaning all the way through. Felt like a journey and I do so love the ride with you...

n2mischiefn2mischiefover 10 years ago
wow..

barely made it to six before I was screaming... Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tu es tellement sexy ;)

Darling, I must have you know that sexual pleasures aside, you invoke this warm, bright feeling in me; and it leaves me glowing. Thank you, love

You're doing perfect. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Danica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please come back

I need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous