All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 10'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great instalment

Great story, I've enjoyed every step, I like the gradual progression and the risque nature of their relationship. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

simply a great story

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62over 11 years ago
love this story.Just awesome

You have done a great job of pacing things and presenting a sexual descriptive and sensual arousing story. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
breath-taking

great story. glad for the choice of keeping the hot and steamy sex between the two. please continue with him taking her sweet ass..

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 11 years ago
hot

what a hot story line i'm really enjoying now as it heats up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice chapter

I like that Ryan finally showed his "dark" side again. That aspect is what I like about this story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

keep them cumming; in the next chapter Ryan should give her a titfuck and she shouldaskhim for a facial; that would be huge turn on

nixongnixongover 10 years ago
Mrs G.??????

he's claimed her as his, she's separated from her husband, and yet he keeps calling her Mrs. G????

tnadnudertnadnuderover 10 years ago
You let me down

Not only with the same old spelling, grammar, and story issues... But the early mention of being in the tub together that didn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks man..

After I've read the disclaimer part I, i weny straight ahead on comment section,i was thankful you didn't choose a gang rape story line..hats off to you this is by far the best and most pure mature story I've read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry not feeling it...

The love scenes are pretty good. But this woman is about twice this guys age, living with his parents. His teacher. Plus, his best friends mother, who's also married with 2 kids. That because of this situation, no longer lives with her. Just a bit too much going on for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was good to begin with but to much on and on with the same. Lost intrest.

eafaTeafaTover 2 years ago

Good story, but to ruin a family so well united is too much ...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You made the right decision Hetup to not go the sharing route. I'm sure it would have been objectively hot, but honestly, like you said, it wouldn't have fit in with the characters. Ryan sharing after all that? Not a chance in hell. And Carmen would NOT want any other shitty cock after being treated to the monster that is Ryan's cock. It just makes sense.

I don't get that bit at the start where he's wondering if he'll end up chasing down some tail at some point for the thrill of the hunt, but not long after he's all like, "you're my women and I'll never let you go" (and he's said that before). He needs to sort out his head because those two things are at odds unless he plans to have multiple lovers, which doesn't track with him so far.

I'm starting to think this Ryan guy is actually a little bit of a psycho. Not exaggerating or anything, but he's slightly unhinged and is not someone you want to associate with. Sure hope it works out for Carmen. The power of a big fat cock I guess. It's hard to remain invested and cheer for them when the MC is an arrogant prick that only seems to get worse with each chapter.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman3 months ago

The part about wondering if he'll want to chase other tail makes me wonder if he's going to go after the daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous