All Comments on 'My Wife's Surprise'

by jon227

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
deck23deck23over 11 years ago
out the door

The start was good but then it went to far. If it had been my wife and another guy I would have told them both to get out after I was let out of the cuffs. Fant are one thing but to do what she did is not loving at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hotttt

Very hotttt

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5*****

I really liked it--Sarah was a great fuck and it was really fun having her husband watch my big cock fill her like she's never had. She will be back for more.

Thanks for writing, JACK

P.S. Jon, don't let the wusses that comment in "Loving Wives" get you down. Most are insecure husbands that fear someone stealing their most valuable prize--their wives's pussy. When reading a cuck story, they naturally place themselves in the position of the poor husband. Others of us-the alpha male type- naturally place ourselves in the role of Jack. That is why we liked the story and they didn't. Poor guys.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Not incompatible

It is entirely possible for a man to find it erotic to see a woman fucking AND to see an unpleasant future for himself ... at the same time!

When I was about 14, my older sister (17) brought a date in about 11pm ... I was in bed in my room, folks had told us they were out until about 1-2am, Sis was across the hall at a little angle. She almost always closed her door whenever she went in her room, but didn't because her date and she were too impatient (and maybe a bit high!) and she assumed I was asleep (if she was even considering me at all.)

Anyway, they got it on, hot and heavy, for about 45 minutes (until Goat-Roper was drained, I would guess!) She left her bedside lamp on (always draped in pink silk) and I was totally awake (they had not been quiet coming in, a little quieter while cumming - maybe a little consideration of not getting an audience) and MY room was dark! Very erotic, major erection and whacking off, but I did NOT, then or later, visualize my Sis as my sex partner! I had not previously perceived her as having a sexual aspect, certainly did AFTERWARDS, but it didn't change how we interacted. Never alluded to it until about 20 years later when she was worrying about protecting HER 15 yr old daughter from teen boys. (Her hubby was NOT her Goat-Roper ... He didn't last more than a few dates.)

Bottom line, Hubby in this cruel but nicely done cuck-maker tale, is NOT now forced into accepting the role Sweetie is trying to foist on him. (The cream-pie invite shoulda been rejected!) My take on his best role is happy Ex-Hubby who dodged a major bullet! My guess is that the Bull will NOT wish to take on the HWA fee. (Home-Wrecker Assoc,)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loser husband

She has no respect or love for him. but he is a wimp coward who should kill himself . pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would divorce her.

If my wife tried that I would divorce her. No questions asked, nothing, I would just walk away and divorce her. regardless of how turned on I would be when they did it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He went to the bank and closed the accounts

Cancelled the credit cards and cell phone accounts. His next stop was a divorce attorney. His wife knew damn well his agreement to "anything in the bedroom" was strictly between them UNLESS they talked about it. This was just a selfish slut satisfying herself. No one wants a slut for a wife - she's history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No fucking way

The guy is a pussy. Never. Divorce the bithch.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

By bitch, no love lost there, wasn't any

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Again

Tell her to do it again! Tell her she turned you own so much that you want pictures, take them to a lawyer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope! The Beginning of the End!

Divorce the twat right away! Do not pass GO,do not collect $200! Not only has she become a size queen,she's already humiliating him and restricting his sex with her. It'll only get worse as her disrespect for him grows! ~ But,as in so many of these stories,the dip-shit is a wimp and if there's a sequel.he'll probably be wearing a dress and sucking cock. Sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Willing cuck shit.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEover 3 years ago
My ending..

first, i would have told Jack that if he touched my wife i will hunt him down and kill him, and if they still fuck in front of me, when the cuffs came of she would be divorced.

I just hate cucks...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjon227@jon227
132 Followers
Hi, Thank you for clicking on my profile. I am fairly open minded, enjoy chatting and the occasional RP. I'd be happy to answer any questions in private message. Additional likes: women in lingerie, amateurs, milfs and group play.