All Comments on 'My Wife's Surprise Request'

by CuriousGuy1985

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Yep!

I liked it. Bring it on.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
I liked it!

I've done that pussy-licking-while-it's-being-fucked thing and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If you're gay you'll love this.

If not vote 1* like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tell us more

Great story, nothing better than cock and pussy together it's Just soo nasty

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!!

Love the story. It was so hot

adambomadambomabout 11 years ago
Fantastically hot!

Can't wait to read about the foursome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I've been in that 3sum with my best man.

Hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Been there, done EXACTLY the same. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was expecting the boys to fuck!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yep!

Please continue! :)

Gary13Gary13almost 9 years ago
Disappointed!

I gave you five stars, because I enjoyed your story so much. Especially liked the part where you're licking her pussy while it's filled with cock. Drives a woman crazy!

BUT you promised a story about the foursome, and it's been over two years. Where the hell is the story?

Otherwise, nice work.

Gary13Gary13almost 9 years ago
To the Anonymouse

who wrote,

"If you're gay you'll love this.

"If not vote 1* like me."

Loser.

One of my complaints about Literotica is that Anonymice are allowed to vote and comment. If you're ashamed to be identified with your negative comments, keep your fucking mouse mouth shut, except when it's being abused by more worthy people.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
Very interesting

I hope this writer is still receiving well justified praise from the readers who continue to get the intended vicarious thrill from this situation. This is a worthy 1st posting that lives on. Even if our wishes for the writer's hint for a "foursome" segment haven't been satisfied, the best of us have already imagined the episode through our mind's eye - that way it should equal exactly what we expect, and some Anon can't slam us with their wrapped sense of dignity. Good script - I know your true friends are enjoying your creative mind and personality ... And are showing you the full respect you deserve.

ErosnessErosnessover 8 years ago
Left Wanting

Great story very hot. Same sex acts does not determine a person's sexuality. Gay is not an act. I liked the wife and brother sucking cock. Would have love more activity between the brothers. One giving head while the wife rode the the other so she could watch the brother sucking dick while she comes while riding up and down and coming on the other brothers cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

hot i came so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I need to know

please let me know how your foursome goes. I wish I could be the guy to join in with you.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 4 years ago
Hot, wish it were a little longer.

Great story, love how all involved were open to new things. I shared a fantasy with my last girlfriend about wanting to be able to lick her pussy and clit while I fucked her. I don't think she was into it. Too bad, her loss, one if these days I'll find one who is into it or maybe a couple who need a third to eat her pussy and suck his hot cock. One day.

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 3 years ago

Still waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. My wife is only comfortable with an MMF with my brother, so I can relate. Keep them coming. John150mm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely liked this 5 star story. I thought it would normally be the younger brothers cocktail he would be sucking making the brother the dominant male

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Glad you had a bit of 'bi' in your story & everybody was OK with it.

Seemed like a splendid time was had by all.

Yes, would love to read about two females & two males together.

That's a favorite fantasy of mine.

4 stars here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Good luck getting your fantasy threesome buddy

This gives the impression that she manipulated him into getting to fuck his brother. She clearly had the hots for him all along, and she already had him picked. It seemed like she maneuvered him into getting what she wants. Something tells me that hubby isn't going to get any threesomes with just him and 2 women, not without the brother being involved. Something tells me that his future sex life with his wife is going to revolve around the wife getting to play with John a lot. Hubby is going to become a mere spectator in his marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous