All Comments on 'Victor Sylvester'

by railroadlady

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I had really mixed feelings about this story

In one thought, I wanted the sleaze ball Sylvester to shove his fat cock up her tight little asshole and take the virginity of her anus, and she becomes to love being dominated by him, and him using her like a slut.

On the other hand; I wanted her to wait on him in the car park and use a taser on his nuts and cock, where he couldn't take advanage of any more women.

A good tale and a well written story.

Thanks for the read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Awww. He Got Away With It !

Everything the author wrote about was written well. The downside being for this to be a five star story, there needs to be more, ideally a measure of payback. The author has a fine eye for boidoir detail. The plot and characters were stereotypes but written with high voltage.

Railroadlady has the fundamentals of this genre down well. Once she starts adding nuances & thinking out of the box. Readers will truly be caught in a captivating trap, in every sense of the word.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Ok story,so so ending

while hubby gets a better job there is no payback...once hubby left she could have told the other hubbies what went on,she could.havr come clean to hubby and gotten board to fire him for gross sexual misconduct,they would be dead ducks so eould be glad to.No one would just walk away like this.

cookie404cookie404over 11 years ago
Blackmail for sex !!!!!

Not a new concept.

But great sex it was !!!!! The twist of realizing there were four ladies in competition was great.

Now our fair maiden is out in CA, how is she going to put Sylverter's nuts in a vise?

Thanks Don

mitchawamitchawaalmost 11 years ago
Lack of revenge

The lack of revenge in this story is in keeping with the personality of Mrs. Jacobsen and leaves open the possibility of a sequel. The story is well structured with a beginning, middle, and end. It also contained a nice hook. I thought both characters were well developed and the dialogue was realistic. The validity of the sex scenes and Mrs. Jacobsen's responses to unwanted advances is sound. The description of the sex and Victor's lack of brutality is true to both personalities. I thought the twist at the end and Victor's confession was an innovative nugget that made the story complete. I'm not a fan of reluctance stories but this was so clearly and well written I was able to overlook my bias. I rated the story with a high mark and look forward to reading your other stories and those you post in the future. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous