All Comments on 'Anne and Tom Ch. 06 Hotel Fun Pt. 2'

by scojo14

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At What Point.....

Does this series just become mindless rutting? I think you have reached that point.What is the purpose to this.After while it ceases to be erotic.Done. No mas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What an incredibily idiotic ending

She fucks a lot (at least for her) and she suddently without expalination craves black cock as if they are somehow different and then to top of the bull shit she believes she is becoming a nymphomaniac. First nymphomania is a psychologicaol pathology and one does not suddenly (after less than 24 hours) become a nympho. She could not possibly have all the psychological markers that make up a nymphomaniac's personality such because she fucked a bunch especialy in such a short period. More than likely her true concition is one of addiction to loveless initmacy and the fieeling as least to her that she is very sexually attractive. However the truth is quite different it is quite dobtful that she is very sexualy attractive to the men who used her. More than likely she met their nuber one criteria which was availiabilty and also that she had no trace of morals or ethics. So what she really is, is a promiscious slut and sadly for her there arre a lot of those around. For the black men they get extra credit in their group of friends for fucking a white sllut especially if she is married. The fact that was pointed by Masters and Johnson famour sex studies is that black males are only slighty an inch longer on average and they are no better skilled sexual partners than any other the rest is myth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oinker

anybody that would rut with two blacks is a real pig!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Error in the story line

I read both Tom's and Anne's story in Tom's story if im not mistaken he said something to the effect the she lost her virginity to a black guy. I haven't read the whole series but in Anne's story she said that his was her first black experiance.

I am just puting it out there just incase you want to re-edit this in the furture.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I agree with the anon comment

that called this mindless rutting. That's all it is - and it isn't the least bit erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous