All Comments on 'Caught by my Roommate'

by james4modeling

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ReadyMikeReadyMikeover 11 years ago
Very Nice!

Thanks for posting! I love the pacing and the attitude you give your female roommate. The result is a very believable and enjoyable experience for the reader, or put more simply, you really got me excited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story

Many women are interested in seeing guys packages and jo. It can be fun and educational with right guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Badly written rubbish

What can I say? It was crap. You don't know how to write, and you make your characters sound like morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Badly written rubish? False.

I don't know what it is, but this story was hot. It's the caught in the act, let's go with it attitude that pulls it together. Well done, I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!!! :-)

Very HOT story! Thanks and keep on writing...

CaptronbobCaptronbobover 11 years ago
Well Done

Good story. Keep writing. You're good at it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty good

I was hoping it would have been longer and she would have cheated on her boyfriends with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW!

So hot, the only thing that would have made it better for me would be after he came, they both turn to see the other roommate standing at the door with a hard on. Loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb!

Would Absolutely love to have a girl inspect me so intimately while wanking in front of her. Being caught but her staying to watch is so fuckin hot!

Westman99Westman99over 2 years ago

It was ok.....I think it maybe needed filling out a little more to increase the plausibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to jack off while a clothed woman watches. I had one girl that liked to watch me jack off and swallow my own cum! Very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous