All Comments on 'Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 03'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
avidreadravidreadrabout 11 years ago

Looking forward to the camping trip. Randy is showing a great deal of patience with Tanner in terms of his coming out. I hope he does it soon and that his parents don't give him too hard a time. Love this story, like I love all your other stories, and I look forward to more. You are definitely one of my favorite writers.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 11 years ago

I like it that they take things slow and do 'research' and talk about how it feels and what they want. But it's sad that Tanner is so afraid of coming out, I hope his parents surprise him with some sort of acceptance. At least they like Randy as a person.

flowergurl17flowergurl17about 11 years ago
Agreed

TimothyM said everything I I wanted to. I hope Tanner doesn't mess up the good thing he's got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fantastic story as usual. Nobody does rural love stories like you do. Keep up the good work and hope a new chapter appears soon.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 11 years ago

I agree, but I have a bad feeling about Tanner's parents. I think the boys will have a very rough road getting Mom and Dad to accept them as a couple, and in the end it could go either way.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueabout 11 years ago

This is everything an erotic story should be; filthy, sexy, sweet and tender, with loveable, real characters, and not to mention great pacing and writing.

Love it!

TimothyMTimothyMabout 11 years ago

Oh, God no, cliffgirl, none of your bad feelings here, please ;-)

Nah only joking, but it does worry me that you feel it may go that way, because I think you intuition is probably better than mine (has to be as I'll admit to having hardly any :-)

So please Red, don't let us wait for too long to find out - though on the other hand I want to see Josh's story continued too. Damn hope you have time to write both...

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

Anything great chapter Red!!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good chapter. I really didn't understand Tanner's reaction to Randy's telling him he loves him...and that he'd work to put him through school, and wants him forever, not to mention is willing to deal with him keeping them in the closet. So, not only did I think that deserved a different reation just based on that, what made it feel stanger was the fact that he's been saying how much he loves him in his head. How he thinks he's the one, yet he couldn't say that he loved him? He couldn't give really anything..I felt bad for Randy. I hope Tanner can open himself up a bit to Randy and that he can maybe trust his parents' love for him. Look forward to more.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
I love these two

But Tanner needs to man up and let his parents know, no matter what they will either accept him or not he should know now as he is settling into such a loving relationship with Randy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I love the chapter. I get that Tanner is not ready to tell his parents. some people have to work out being comfortable with themselves first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

Amazing! When is chapter 4 coming.... (;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This series doesn't work for me as well as Wrangler Butts et al. I'm trying to figure out why, but can't put my finger on it. Anyway - Wrangler Butts et al are among my favourite stories - guess I can't expect to like everything equally. There are common denominators that I like - the love, the respect, the time taken to get to know the other partner, the ranch/rural background, the realness of the characters, etc. Keep writing - but I'll be looking for more on Mitch and Darren!

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago

Have to agree with some of the others. Not feeling to great about our cowboy's folks. On the bright side, his sister Jo is amazing. I believe she'll be key in facing challenges ahead.

Great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

awesome!! I love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous