All Comments on 'Hearts Upon the Sea Ch. 05B'

by DarkWolfKnight7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Too short...don't keep us in suspense too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yup...

too short, and the approaching 2 year gap was cruel...

I really hope you continue it in a bit faster of a fashion, I like it, but the gaps and length are brutal, I had to read it all over again... again...

keep it up

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Wow

Love your stiry but the gap killin me hopefully another chpter soon but i get it if theres another wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, but I feel like the chapters are a little to short. For example, you could have explounded more on the scene which Aliha remembers, which from a brief review was a scene that reader was not prevy to (prevy to: a scene that occurs, but is not written explictedly in the story, thus the reader is unware of).

DarkWolfKnight7DarkWolfKnight7over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you and a much larger chapter to come!

Thank you all for your comments, sorry about the shortness of this chapter but this one and the previous one's were meant yo build up for a major dramatic chapter coming up, number 6 in fact. Much will be fully revealed, feelings laid bare, truths brought out into the open that may well cause both Marc and Aliha to consider their love for one another, less than a week away for that chapter as I am working on it right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey don't leave us hanging

please finish the story .....it was going great

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous