All Comments on 'Payback Is a Bitch'

by Unprotectable

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
God!

This is the biggest pile of crap I read in a while...Puke!

TwosheddzTwosheddzover 11 years ago
Hope she has fun

Raising a love child on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If you died this very moment

The world would be a better place

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Are An Asshole

First she's totally faithful. Next, she can't stand Ben but she'll be a slut and fuck him in front of everyone anyway...some dedicated loving wife.

She rubs Ben all over, gets felt up on the dance floor and then hustles Ben so she can blow him and then fuck him.

Two different women here buddy?

He needed to walk over, give her his ring, stop at Bens' table and tell him that she needs a ride anywhere, just never back to him...Ever and then leave her.

It occurs to me that you may be single and probably because you are not a real man (women want real men) and you are most likely a submissive, low self esteem wimp that tries to suck up to woman.

You seem able to write so my suggestion would be to either write your whole stories as a cuck and/or a real man type of story - think you can do that or does eating some other guys cum out of a woman turn you on. Are you Bi.

Well, I gave you a three instead of a four because I dislike stories where the characters change at the end and because at least you seem to be able to write a story.

Thanks and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is what happens when the emotionally challenged...

who are also mentally challenged are allowed to post sick garbage.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
You are a fucking turd

This is a sick fantasy. If this is one of your exploits you should just kill yourself.

Cuckold faggot wimp cum sucking asshole.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Wrong category . . .

Belongs in Fetish, not LW. Obviously neither loves the other, so they need to divorce. Ben can pay her some child support . . . Obviously, this was a far more costly fuck than even a high-priced hooker (in terms of the fallout). UNO STARRO, due to wrong category, lack of eroticism, and poor character development.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
1 star

How about kicking her to the curb? Divorce? It's not really payback if he enjoys this sort of stuff. He watched, he didn't get angry, and he then ate his friends cum from his wife's pussy. A Cuck's fantasy night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Call this Erotic?

What a horrrid story. Cuck crap. 1*

betabradbetabradover 11 years ago
Mmmm yummmmm

I would love to eat a creampie !

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

You did a good low life cunt slut who probably got knocked up by another man and feeds it to cuck hubby. As soon as the slut is preg they can divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this wife

gets a one way ride to the wedding,,,, and him a drive to the divorce attorney

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Two sick people...

hosedathomehosedathomeover 11 years ago
Simply not good.

This is not a payback story. This is just two seperates instances. She simply had sex with another man. If she was to give him payback it would have to be something similar to what he did. He didn't fuck another woman. She broke the fundamental trust of a marriage, he didn't. He simply gave her a facial. So at no point was this a payback story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
say good bye to dead ex wife and dead ben

a women trying something like that with we would be pulling herself out of the wall where i would have thrown her in self defense. It is one thing for her to expose herself to STDs and HIV and quite another to try and force it one someone else. In this day and time and and all sex is a potential for infection and if the person doesnt know what they are being exposed to its attempted murder. Payback is totally menally out of control by a deranged exwife. You have iin the cum evidence of her adultry

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Horrible

Ok the husband is a jerk for cumming in her face but this is sickening,deliberately gdtting pregnant then feeding him the cum?And he is there and doesn't try to stop it?Badly written and not even fetish..maybe non consent,but still not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
STUPID

If it had been me, I would have kicked him in the balls as he was getting ready to cum in my wife; and, then smacked that stupid bitch around a little for being stupid and careless. then I would have tossed her aside. once a cheater - always a cheater.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
This ' Payback ' is a interesting concept gone badly awry !

Ok, so tge narrator did wrong coming on her face, if that's a mutual understanding he doesn't go there. A measure of retribution is called for. Had the author not gone beyond the pale with the payback, this could have been a very dynamic story. No man with an iota of self respect would hung around for her ad nauseam sloppy seconds .

I hope the overall concept inspires a writer with sensibilities that skew to the norm. To each his own is what is said and this writer has purpose-dully set himself far apart from the Loving Wives audience.

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
Your bio says "30 y.o. traveling businessman. . .

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to do business with a stupid jackass like you? Your so-called 'story' is crap, plain and simple. Yup, simple, just like you. Fucking moron!

glwadysglwadysover 11 years ago

What a load of fucking crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
people who comment

Hard to believe I agree but just go with it. My wife would be pissed too but she would not screw someone else over it. The guy has a cuckold fantasy what is it too you?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
PAYBACK SHOULD CAUSE PAIN

and not make a happy glad-e-8-er. TK U MLJ LV NV

malizlatomalizlatoover 11 years ago

this is simply cheating wife/cuckold husband story. Guy is cat.5 moron. Probably raised that way.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
"She was true to me."

That means she wouldn't cheat.

Missing is the description of his mounting rage or excitment as he catches her cuckolding him.

Also missing is his anguish that she would risk pregnancy by a dishonourable asshole while denying him his paternity.

The minute she opened his zipper I would have introduced my friend to the heavy end of a pool cue, thne told her not to bother coming home.

Faithless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a whore

you dont do shit like that to your husband would have killed them both right there and before her last breath would have asked her how she liked payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what payback

this story is a total waste of anyone who reads it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Very unrealistic

First, when asked about where Hubby's cum should go, Sweetie answered that she did NOT care (as long as it was not squirted into her ripe-n-ready vagina)! Yeah, Hubby knew she disliked facials, and it was thoughtless AND stupid to delay his orgasm and work to upset her. Benefits? Negligible to non-existent! Consequences? As we can read, enormous!

Sweetie was not drunk at the time, nor was she reported as starting to drink heavily at the reception. This was either an opportunity to try out an ardent pursuer who had previously intrigued her, or a way to punish Hubby for a behavior she deemed almost unforgivable ... Or both! The latter is less plausible, given her earlier-cited pregnancy-avoidance emphasis! The former includes her deliberate efforts to facilitate pregnancy with the Bull, which she and Hubby deliberately avoided earlier that day! This makes NO sense given the information provided. Does Hubby have a significant genetic problem? Tay-Sachs syndrome? Hunchback? Spina Bifida? We know he's a careless idiot, but is that enough? Did Sweetie research the Bull's background? What woman wants to take a chance with making a child with less than good, known genetic heritage AND raised with sincere and capable family support? Few! Sweetie had to have known that Hubby would NOT be amenable to raising the Bull's child for 18-25 years - if at ALL! Therefore, this story is ludicrous at it's fundamental base (yeah, redundant!)

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
payback

if she thought this was payback he should have just walked out after informing them that he saw them starting to have sex and just divorced the traitorous whore. i gave it 1 star because that is the lowest you can give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
quite possibly one of the worst stories ever written

This was really bad. Really, really bad. Just awful.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
WOW a litttle cum on the face and she turns into a complete whore.

If she get pregnant from a little cum on the as a payback. Dump the comtrolling bitch and run as fast as you can to the other end of the world. That bitch is crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i wonder ...

if he accidentally step on her feet while dancing, Will she cut his head off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hard to believe anyone likes this shit

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You guys crack me up.

If you guys are such bad asses why are you reading cuckold stories (tagged cuckold) then bitching about them being cuckold stories? To each their own and this author, like every other one, likes what hey like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lousy read

Do not waste your time here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
REAL PAYBACK

DIVORCE FOR HER IS GOOD. REMOVAL OF BENS EFQUIPMENT WITH A PROPANE TORCH IS ALSO CALLED FOR.[ MINIMUN BLEEDING AND NO MORE PROBLEMS.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Wow! A poorly-written story

about an exceptionally stupid and ignorant man married to a stupid slut. How unusual is that?

Well, unfortunately, not very.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay a five

A post said the story was unrealistic. Well. My wife fucked an old boyfriend at our hs reunion. I know because I saw them in the back seat of my car. She was riding him. It happens. It made for great sex that night cause I did her the same way in the same backseat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No more

Gay people like you should write about gay things not real people stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Author i hope you have learned something here when you read all these colorful comments. It seems to me that your fantasy should stay just that . A fantasy . Maybe next time you feel the need to write something like this . Write it . Store it . Read it as much as you want , but please don't publish it . We don't want to read it . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't understand

I agree with the person who wrote

"i wonder ...

if he accidentally step on her feet while dancing, Will she cut his head off?"

Why would these people be married? She is messed up and he is a moron to stay with a person who thinks it is appropriate to kill an ant with a flamethrower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep it up

The story was hot. A bit short. Who cares if it was not realistic. It is in loving wives and this catagory is full of stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Payback is a two way street.

I'd leave the slut laying on the table and go home. In the morning, I'd change the locks close accounts and talk to a lawyer. She can raise Ben's cum baby on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome!

what a gutsy wife and what a lucky husband to have a wife like her. Kiss her ass and thank your stars in cuck heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
probably not original

I've ready this story before on different sites. Unless you're the same author who somehow only just found literotica, you're just doing a copy/paste. Still a lame story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i would've divorce her ass on the spot

and left her ass there.who write this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What is the point of the story?

You start this story with "It all started when.." What started a divorce, spousal abuse or I became a cuckold? The husband abuses his wife by tieing her down and spraying her face with his sperm which he know she hates so he is not a good guy. The wife cheats in front of her husband with his old buddy by riding him bareback during her fertile period. This story is about two incredibly stupid and callow people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good hot fantasy, we enjoyed it!!

- to all you guys who take it so seriously with your negative dissections - guess what? no one cares! This is a sex story site not an english class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-good hot fantasy

Who cares? You do, why else would you have commented on the opinion of other readers. You wise guys just crack me up with those statements. It seems opposing opinions about a story just irk you to no end, therefore all the stupid wise ass comments. Hey if this turns you on, enjoy, but be man enough to let others voice their opinion. No comment on the story, didn't read it, thanks to the anons. They usually are very vocal on bad stories, which makes picking good stories to read so much easier. Thanks guys.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
A true cuckold story

The husband was a cuckold, the wife's was a hot wife. Why would anger be needed in this scenario to motivate people that wanted to adopt a lifestyle change ; the change could've been discussed in a loving logical based plan. The use of the cumming on the wife's face to provoke her to not only sex another man, but to allow the unprotected sex at a fertile time is almost tantamount to suicide. If the relationship was normal and Ben was in fact a friend in seems unlikely that a friend would allow themselves to be drawn into a couple dispute. Another point,even if the dance partner was not an acquaintance or friend, a husband or true man would've been more forceful and pried his wife from the dance floor for at least a public outburst or preferably a private discussion. Consequently, when the wife was discovered having sex the husband would've been on a tirade to end the sex and violently discourage any more physical contact by all. Or perhaps the violence could've escalated to heights the husband was not aware he was capable. In summary, the story was about a man wanting to see his wife in the hot wife role and enjoyed his humiliation. Because of the disarray of logic the story didn't work as a story but a horny accounting of a hot wife being breeded. If the author for some reason felt that juggling the logic was more effective to add more eroticism to this story he was right but it came to this reader as an afterthought trying to pry the logic out of the way after a second read. At best it was under handed and an insult to a serious reader who needed to adjust their framework of thinking to that of the author. The story could've been much better but wasn't a story at all.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Different

Would have been better if it was drawn out a bit.

Unless this was the intent, the last 1/3 felt rushed.

That took the enjoyment out of the tale for me.

I had to chuckle to myself. My wife ever tried pulling that, she'd find herself curbed.

Thx

WisquejacWisquejacalmost 11 years ago
dumb story

so he eats her, but she won't take it in her mouth, even if it is to just spit it out. so she gets cummed on instead.

as retribution she thinks blowing someone beside her husband and then fucking him while trying to get pregnant from the other guy is a fit punishment and then still expects him to eat this guy's cum as well?

sorry but it is just a dumb premise from start to finish. not a cheater/revenge story. just a story about a bitch making a man into her bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
if only....

if it was my wife her face would be black and blue plus divorce papers.

this story belongs in a different categories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thats a divorce waiting to happen.

Sorry but I would not eat it-I would bite her clit off and watch her scream in agony. Then I would divorce her. How's that for payback-bitch?

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Thats right

That's right boy, eat his sweet cum. Swallow it all. He is but the first this night and on nights to follow. Payback for guys is normally a one time thing. For woman, it is a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yuck

disgusting

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 10 years ago
Why is everyone so upset?

The title clearly tells where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 STAR

A piece of shit of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gone

He throws his wedding ring at her. Tells her to fuck off. Turns and leaves. But i know these cock wimp writer will just take her back even eat her pussy. Worthless dickless dogs and Useless humans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your kidding

I guess April wears the pants in that family and he gets to raise Ben's kid or should I say kids as this is not a one shot deal.

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
What a crock of unreadable shit

It's one of those tales where you hate all of the characters. I won't be back to this author. This wasn't an exploit it was a pathology.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Title is wrong

payback is not the bitch, she is.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
THATS IT ??

Another wanna be author I will not ever read a story of. You could have elaborated a little more as what happened did she get pregnant with Bens baby did her hubby leaver her and file for divorce. ya damn moron. Don't write any more stories because it's evident you have got the intelligence for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why not admit the truth?

Why do all you guys claim to be straight? It's obvious from your fantasies that you're at least bi, if not gay. Why not admit it? We see the same stories over and over, and the same claims like "I'm straight, I never had sexual thoughts about men before, I didn't want to eat his cum but my wife made me and I'm too submissive to refuse."

It's all transparent bullshit. The sub controls the relationship, and no straight guy ends up eating cum or sucking cock. See, if you're straight, you don't do it because it doesn't do anything for you sexually.

You don't see lesbians fantasizing about fucking guys because they are lesbians. And any guy fantasizing about cock or cum is bi or gay, by definition.

So, come out of the closet, and quit repressing. It's just pathetic to keep hiding in that closet, particularly here where you're anonymous already...

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
DIVORCE!

- Dump the fuckin' slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ANNONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your mother should have drown you

like a cat when you were hatched. Gave it a 5 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ughh

Yuck!

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Ok story

Ok but still don't know what's going on. Are they really fucking other people? I just Don't get it. Because you said it was a concept that you were exploring I'm giving it 3*. Maybe the prolog with a bit more set up and explanation for help. One thing is obvious and that is they don have an equal partnership. Stacey is he alpha in his marriage and he's just a cuckolded wimp. Am I wrong???? Maybe a second chapter will help. But your right it is just a drabble so far. Thanks to sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NO SENSE WHATSOEVER

Her payback for something between them was to bring a third party into the mix? This bitch must have been fucking the friend all along and used some puddly shit excuse to bring it out in the open. Ok husband came on her face her response is to humiliate, disrespect and out right state she has no real feeling for him. Should have videoed the whole thing and dumped her ass for adultery, taken everything.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HOW CAN IT BE PAYBACK WHEN

the only pleasure is the revenge embarrassing the hubby. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorce!

Dumb cunt! If she's pregnant,it's Ben's!

Unless she was planning divorce anyway,this was a foolish way to get payback.

The husband needs to end this marriage,and quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i would throw the cunt out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Complete and utter bullshit

He cums in her face and she fucks another man? Not nearly the same. No way he lies down. More likely he packs and heads home to file divorce papers. After letting everyone why he's leaving and then making sure all her family and friends knows why he's divorcing the slut. Over-the-top garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ntelligent

Not the response of an intelligent man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your a sick f--k

So bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just divorce the bitch!

She is trying to get pregant by her lover. Stick him with the baby!

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
For a facial?

I would have tied her ass up and left her there while I left town. And then divorce the stupid bitch. You are a sick fuck

payenbrantpayenbrantover 5 years ago
Geeezzz.....

More cuck crap. Wrong category bud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jesus fucking christ

I've read some contrived, idiotic cuck garbage in the past, but this is in a special category of its own. The only thing more depressing than the fact that people like you exist is that occasionally some dumb girl is dumb enough to marry someone with this little dignity - or common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shit. Shit. And more shit.

Save yourself the trouble of reading.

Contrive stupid cuck plot. Lame and shitty

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Nothing erotic about this at all. Just nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

why would he still be there i would have left the cunt there and been gone never to do her ever again next time i saw her would be at the divorice court

Texas_Military_ManTexas_Military_Manabout 5 years ago
Divorce is worse...

Payback is a bitch, and divorce while preggo with another man's baby is HELL!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Time for Divorce

He didn't cheat - she did. If she is pregnant with someone else's kid... Your ending is very unrealistic.

TwistedWrenchTwistedWrenchabout 4 years ago

Wow.....by the time the cops showed up I would have a murder charge.....stupid cunt and her useless cuck. We need a separate catagory for this cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"Where do you want it?" "I don't care. Just don't cum in me," - So why is there payback? She said she didn't care. And wasn't fucking Ben enough payback, IF there was to be any, why the cream pie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was just plain sick

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Went downhill FAST!

OK start but the ending was a mess! Such silly disregard by this dopey bitch. Has she no respect for the child she has probably conceived? Husbands can get over this kind of skanky behaviour but dropping a kid into this sewer is just evil .2** for the OK beginning. Try harder next time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid shit

Stupid, why not save time and suck the guy off himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So you are now a single man who is great at eating puss and screwing

You should have no trouble finding a new relationship. And the time to have told her that she should remember payback is a bitch, would have been just as Little Bennie was starting to leave his deposit in her baby bank and you were saying goodbye as you were walking out of her life.... after all she was at a wedding, there is always some letcher at those events who is looking for a slut to hit on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are you sure

It wasn’t about’ 6.6 inches?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horseshit!

Story wasn’t finished.You forgot the whole ending describing how she got knocked up and was served divorce papers.THAT was Payback to a Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sad

just a wimp and whore story , the whore wife went to far , cheating sad sick cunt . divorce the bitch.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Jizz junkie

It seems unlikely a truly heterosexual male would have this degree of fascination with cum facials, particularly on his own face. This is a story of self discovery and coming out rather than one of payback.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

One of the worst stories on LW. Soon to be single mother raising her bastard child alone after husband realizes he is gay since he liked the cum snack she fed him and he runs off with a 300 lb. gay biker.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Then she found she was knocked up with Ben’s baby. She was pro life so abortion was not an option, she pleaded and cried and said how sorry she was and how they could get over it but to no avail. He filed for divorce and despite her fighting it and counseling the divorce went through. Ben was on the hook for child support but got the hell out of Dodge. She ended up alone as did her husband but despite her wish to reconcile they never did. They both remarried a few years later to theirs and lost contact. She however never denied her new husband the ability to cum on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd have broken that slut's neck and then went after that rotten bastard that porked her and tried to knock her up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No doubt about it!Divorce the cheating cunt! (Hopefully,she’s preform with Ben’s kid. DNA will clear her soon to be ex-hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First - just bite her. Teeth will do a LOT of damage. Then divorce her. Done and done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was an epically stupid move. Now she could have a baby daddy. And raising a kid by yourself is hard work because her husband is going to divorce her. As for your ending? Not a man in the would would lie down besides her, let alone let her cum on him. Throw her off, divorce her and move on. Stupid story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous