All Comments on 'Making a Choice Ch. 01'

by Unprotectable

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i wonder

is there a reason you write because your a total fucking idiot.

Zed56Zed56about 11 years ago
There is ALWAYS a Choice

She made hers to be a slut. Pretty simple. She cheats on hubby and justifys it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another cheating whore

you may think its for your family but your just trying to hide the fact that your just another cheating whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous?

Keep it anonymous, because you have nothing intelligent to say? Idiots. Decent story, could have been longer, more buildup. (See, dumbass? That's how you comment!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Alan became Mike part way through the story.

Predictable

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

You really captured the aura of dominance and submission. Some men are just impossible to say no to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: Anonymous?

Odd comment (i.e., hypocritical and stupid) from someone posting an anonymous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Watch Out

Be consistent. Alan says Mike will not have a job next week? But he has started his new job in their town. Alan is not Mike, and please watch the names. Also, she and Mike practice birth control, and she is doing this in part for her future family. So, if she is truly a loving, mature woman, she will not let herself get preg with Alan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a slut is a slut, a whore is a whore, and an adulterer is a cheater

hide it in anything you want,. rationalize it to death, a piece of trash is a piece of trash no matter how nice you try to make it look. This family no longer exist so nothing is left to save. And BDSM doesnt mean being stupid or in not having a choice. The real dom in BDSM relationships is the sub not the dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And baloney is baloney...

...no matter what form it comes in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is a dumb as the other one you wrote. Maybe you should find a topic that is not so...........shady!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you made this another chucky story

wife sells herself for land and a job.. if you love your husband wouldnt you rather starve than turn into a whore,slut,cheater,prostitute..etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lots of questions

Does the husband know about what may be going on?

Do they have an open relationship?

Swinging with the richest man in town could be profitable.

Chapter 2 could answer a lot of questions as to where this story is going. Well written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So, is the husband to become a wimp cluck?

Bah....1 star because no 0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I've sort of been there.

My story is quite similar, except it was I, the husband, sucking & fucking a rich well endowed gay man. I, of course, learned to crave my submissive role. He used me for years.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Hmm

The wife doesn't seem forced when she looms foward to tomorrow with alan..plus this makes no sense, her hubby has a job and they could stay wiyh her mom.I would say this was non consent and reluctance but I agree with others, it is a slut wife,not a caring wife ttying to solve a problem.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Really?

Did you delete my comment???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sells out husband for dirt and 2x4's. Sad

Contract to to buy/sell land has to be in writing.. She has nothing. Ch 2 should be all town learns she's a slut, husband finds out, divorces her cheating ass, and finds better wife.

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Lookin4it, no idea what your comment was but the writer probably can't take being told their a wimp, this story is not even really worth a 1* but that's what its getting.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago

1) They are having financial difficulties and she is a stay at home wife. Hmmm, already showing signs of complete selfishness. Mike comes home tired from working his ass off so she doesn't have to. Instead of appreciating that she feels like she is missing something. Which, of course, she is--morals and commitment.

2) Mom knows what is going on. That is why she left early, it was all arranged beforehand. My guess is that Alan has also sampled mother's wares and that will come out in future chapters.

3) Alan is the stereotypical rich asshole who thinks he gets anything he wants. And, unfortunately, Emilie is wiling to further enable that behavior by allowing to treat her like a whore. Hey, at least she has a job now.

Just a story making wholesale use of character flaws: entitlement, selfishness, and trust. I don't see how this story will bring anything new to the LW section, instead simply MOTS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Morons

I lol when I read these comments. Probably men that have to take charge with anonymous comments behind a computer screen because they are second fiddle to someone in their own relationship most likely.

Keep writing, they will continue to wish they didn't have to compensate for their lack of balls by acting like bad asses on comment boards.

Great story. Can't wait for part 2.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 11 years ago
Good

Just gave it a five. Because it's worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: anonymous-morons

What the hell are you raving about you lunatic. Who the fuck are you to think only your opinion is worth reading. The only moron on this site are guys like you who think you are the lit police to tell others how they should think. Go fuck yourself moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It sucks.

Boring as hell.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

that must be some damn fine slut pussy to get 10 acres of land and a new home built on it. now she is a whore too.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Wait

Wait until the husband comes. Alan will be dead.

Wishful thinking? Sometimes that's all that keeps me going.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Dumb story

with quite a few grammar issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hopefully she ends up buried on the ten acres with alan

The wife is nothing but a whore and will not amount to anything. The one that had the affair with the married woman is nothing but a dog and deserves to be put down permanently.

The writer of such stories is probably like the dog and deserves the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gentile Lovers

Good to know that Alan was a " gentile lover" . There are so many old Jewish families among the Southern Landed Classes it was good to have that extra detail!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Can it be that compelling?

Does it really get some people hot to be the victims of brute force which compels them to do something they do NOT want to do? Seems unlike...maybe after succumbing several times, rationalization kicks in and allows them to re-evaluate the benefits and loses, but halfway through something functionally akin to a rape?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

To hell with the critics. Keep writing. . .

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 11 years ago
Not sure yet.....

Not sure yet where this is going but considering the category, I look forward to more. I am sure that this is very well written... oh, sorry, with one exception. Two times that I can recall, you wrote the female lead character saying the word "seen" when "saw" or "had seen" should have been used. It did nothing to distract from the story line but felt it should be mentioned.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cant wait for more

Excellent story. Please bring out the next part soon!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please bring out the next chapter!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next part

next part can be found on lushstories if anyone is interested

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 10 years ago
JUST IN YOUR CASE

I hate those who find little typos as the basis to criticise an otherwise good story and do not normally make such criticisms myself, but in your case, you being someone who does just that, I will make an exception. "Strattling" should surely be straddling and mothers in the penultimate paragraph should be Mother's.

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 10 years ago
PLEASE REMOVE

I am sorry, please remove my comment below it was posted in error along with this comment.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Don't leave us hanging.

You have got to do next chapter or at least link us to it. One person gave us a site, so I resisted but what catagory? Same title?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2 sucks.

I got on Lushstories and read part 2 it's suck worst as part 1. This thing got to stop writing it's nothing to hold on to for you to like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start!

Wish you had continued with part 2. Part 1 was a GREAT start!

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
that's all there is?

An entertaining story with a few errors...entertaining enough that I was hoping for another chapter. You've set the stage for a good story so follow up and bring it to a conclusion.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago

Anonymous...get a life!

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Once is never enough. Once they move in she will be Allen’s whoever he wants and she will willing do. He will probably make her pregnant eventually. But they have a nice life. Fair trade except hubby get’s shafted.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Whore

If you have sex for money, land, or other valuable gain, then you are a whore. She is a happy , unrepentant whore. She.has made her husband an unwilling cuck.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
There is always another choice

She did it because she wanted to. Her husband needs to look for work somewhere else and leave her behind. He can find a better woman. They didn't need to leave the Atlanta area. There is high paying work for every skilled trade there. They just needed to move out of the city into one of the very nice bedroom communities like Marietta. She gave her self too easy for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheater

She can say whatever She wants .. The truth is She is a Cheating Slut .. I hope Her husband finds out soon and Divorces Her sorry Ass ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4☆

I thought it was pretty good. Cant find it on Lush stories tho. Any body know where or how to find?

266xxyz... some how cant log in on phone.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

hope the husband dumps the slut....gets 5 in which he sales to the lovers worst enemy

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

She did it for her and, yup, this story really sucked.

Any chance youve started writing again under another pen name? We have some new ones exactly this bad.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

She just joined the oldest profession, fucking for money. Certainly a slut because she loves it.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Ten acres, a house and a baby!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous