All Comments on 'Love in Chains Ch. 19'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i am so happy you have a happy ending for this story. my job entails working with the extremely abused children and adults and most of the time there is not happy endings so thank you for a good story.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
thanks

Awesome story ur a great author.can't wait to read more of ur stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whoa.

You have an uncanny talent to make me -care- about your characters.

I spent the whole story waiting for things to get better for Nye, for Adam to have an epiphany or get brutally murdered (which had my vote!). THEN that police officer asks why his buddy lied about Nye to Adam as he's dying, which to me implied that Nye had died, or was pretty close to death. Holy. Fuck. I was furious. I started immediately composing an angry comment to leave for you in my head, mostly bitching about unhappy endings.

But then Nye -wasn't- dead. Ah, the relief. Much like his sister, I kind of felt like I was in a state of shock.

Holy crap, why do I care about a character from an erotica story this much?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm very conflicted about this story - on the one hand it's well written and compelling, but on the other it's *so* dark it was quite uncomfortable to continue reading. I think if it had been less technically accomplished I would have dropped it about a third of the way in, but as it was I wanted (despite myself) to push through to the finish and I actually read it all in one sitting. I do feel rather like I need a shower - or a long hug - now though!

My only purely plot/technical comment is that the last two or three chapters seemed rushed in comparison to the loving (and nasty) detail you went into in earlier chapters. And would the hospital really have left Nye that long covered in someone else's blood?

I've scored it 3, which is more in response to the subject matter than your skill. I'm going to try a couple more of your stories because I like your style, and just hope I find something a little more light-hearted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A fantastic story, you really are very skilled.

I even had to fight back a tear during this ast chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow.

Its a beautiful story. Dark, soft, I... Really loved it. i cried , I cared, I loved.

LustAndDepravityLustAndDepravityover 8 years ago
so beautiful that it made me cry

You have talent . This story was so dripping and heart wrenching n so beautiful that it made me cry in the end . well im glad it all ended well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As one other poster mentioned, these last few chapters were rushed. I would have liked to see the end slowed down so we could have seen Nye and Kane bond more. And going back and forth from first to third pov was slightly annoying.

And, no, the blood wouldn't have been left that long. One, they would have wanted to ensure he didn't have a head injury and two it poses a safety /biohazard risk.

But still, I guess it's hard to write a long recovery when you've focused on the dark so much. Nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous