All Comments on 'First Affair'

by MsHoudini

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Chain smoking isn't erotic. Neither is drinking booze in the bedroom. Even if it did happen, it only detracted from the story. It was as far as I got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a carping comment on the first story. The story is hot! With booze and smoke or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Prior ANON is SO full of shit....

Just like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
writing style

Your writing style is unoriginal and your grammar could be better. Too many writers use "I" when they should use "me." Try reading some better authors for an example before writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Geez, Lighten Up Francis!

What's not to like about a hot, cheating, smoking, anal MILF?

Voting 5...

Can't wait for Chapter 2

defile2defile2over 11 years ago
more please ,seems like a middle age real deal writting

keep us posted and write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

so this physically fit MILF is a chain smoker? yeah, way to go. boring story and a waste of 5 minutes of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stopped reading

Smoking is not sexy, and especially as much as she did. Not to mention all the lipstick applying kept me distracted from the story

kross7855kross7855over 11 years ago
Absolutely exciting!

Wow.......you wrote that with passion! I think a woman who smokes is sexy!

Great piece Ms Houdini!

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55over 11 years ago
Very Hot!

Can't wait to read more of this lovely woman's adventures, but I hope you will consider having someone proofread and edit you story for grammatical errors before posting. Please keep up the lipstick references... thay are so sexy.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Good first story.

You have a good imagination. Ignore the bashers but do accept the suggestions to edit your work. And then reread it as a reader not as the writer. The smoking was part of the fetish and was acceptable as such. However, it seemed like an advertisement for Marlboro 100. We only needed the brand name once, if that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Proof read

Not a bad story but it was too fast paced for my liking. There should have been a longer seduction phase. This is her son's friend and this takes place in the family home. A little caution would be normal. The smoking and drinking were all part of the scene so lighten up all you zealots. Next time get a friend to proof this before you post.

LikeFineWine1LikeFineWine1over 11 years ago
Great start

I agree, it could be a bit slower paced, but I love the content and the promise of more to cum, keep it up.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot story

Love this one as well as your others. Love to read part 2 of this story to see how your going to keep them together!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chain smoking is NOT sexy !

Nothing sexy about chain smoking. With all the references to smoking, all I could imagine is how bad her breath smelled. NOT a turn- on ! And this was her son's friend ? No guilt here ? None from the friend - screwing his friend's mom ? Or from the mom - screwing her son's friend ? Fairly unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was great. Moved fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous