All Comments on 'A Christmas Gift Ch. 03'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderover 11 years ago
I love the sense of intimacy in your stories

And you know, to be quite honest, having a woman use her hands to bring me to orgasm is one of the most intense pleasures I know.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Conflicted

Our lead character is conflicted, and I suspect that's a very real part of incest that isn't portrayed often enough on these web pages. Obviously, there really aren't all that many more barriers to cross, but she's setting them out there as a means of "rationalizing" what she's doing. I like that sense of realism. And I love the connection -- physical and emotional -- happening between the two characters. And, I might add, he's not the only one who's "insistently erect."

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you both!

I'm glad to hear that, wdelander. That practice comes up in the next story that I'm working on right now :)

And pg, it seems that a consistent theme in the incest stories I've written is the inner conflict of the characters, and I think that must be because I believe it must be there in just about anyone who finds themselves, even perfectly voluntarily, in that position.

B

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Agreed

It is a consistent theme in your stories, and I think that's a needed voice for this genre. In the real world, such an undertaking has to be fraught with emotional turmoil at times, no matter how strong the bond or how glorious the physical union. And it's good to see that inner conflict broached in fiction, although I'm also pleased the physical union wins the struggle!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Aa Christmas Gift Ch. 03:" - Frank and Jennifer - (Brother and Sister)

Frank's sister has suddenly (why not before now??) "developed" some inner conflicts about her relationship with her brother--in fact a conflict she was more responsible for than her brother! She complicated the relationship moreso because of encouraging her brother to fuck her bareback and complete the consummation by cuming deeply into her pussy.

And now, after more than a week together, she has reservations about their ongoing "love" interests? Their carnal, incestual sexual connection has reached the universally ultimate display of love, the obeying of nature's calling of all males and females species to possibly procreate!! Worse, we the readers will never know the results of this fictional fantasy (except through the deviancy of our own "sick" minds)

Woe!!!

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Aww...

Somehow I missed this chapter when it first came out, and never got back to find it. Why didn't you continue, Brandie? We will always wonder after reading these three, if she was or not, and what happened in the future lives of Jennifer and Frank.

DaddylovesKinky101DaddylovesKinky101over 3 years ago
Family Lust

I loved this story. Going back to ur page to see what else you got. Please continue this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous