All Comments on 'Rob and Gwen'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 11 years ago
Damn!

Holy shit dude you wrote a story I liked all the way thru. Beginning, middle, end - perfect! Keep it up. This man stepped up for a woman, is happily raising a kid he KNOWS isn't his but doesn't care, and then protected all of that when the ex started sniffing around. This is what the loving wives category should be. Perfect.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Alas poor Rory ! We " knew " him, all too well.

There are some guys, you just don't f--k with. You know that. I know that. Rory didn't. He will not be missed. Just another JPB rock, solid story. This isn't his best per se. Even at roughly 80% of his potential,it's still damm good and better then most writer here will ever be. It's not their fault, Just Plain Bob is just damm good.

superdog46superdog46over 11 years ago
Best of your work

I really liked this one--best of your stories that I've read.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 11 years ago
Damn it Bob

Kick ass and take names...it was almost romantic.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Damn you did a man who did what he had to do to protect his family. 5. JPB did a romance story!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Definitely not a 'romance.'

Okay, its America, where it seems that firing a gun solves all the problems - its one of the reasons why I'd never want to go there. It was simply a violent story and, as far as I'm concerned, I feel very disappointed that someone like JPB would stoop to this level.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
WOW one of your best!!

OK so maybe some of my past comments were alittle off target. This one is solid

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 11 years ago
Another quirky one

I often bypass JPB stories because they are just not my kind of stories. Today I'm at home with the flu and read this one to pass the time. As usual with his stories, it is well written, but I have two comments.

What happened to Mellisa and her children? I can come up with an answer if I disregard how JPB developed her character. But knowing that, I just cannot give it closure. Why introduce her, then drop her without a word?

The other comment is premeditated murder, then asking his wife to lie about it, may appeal to the macho group of your readers, but it is really out of place in the Loving Wives category, even though the title of that category is often of a negative bent. I know, it is only a story and a story from the author's imagination, but I can think of a couple of categories where this particular story might better fit.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

beg to differ. killing to protect your family goes back to the begining of time and it is damn romantic. the man wanted to fuck his woman and intended to destroy his family and the guy was not going to take no for an answer. he paid the ultimate price. maybe some limp dick wimp would have said pretty please over and over but the guy was not going to take no for an answer. he had threatened the husband by telling him to watch his BACK meaning he was a low life fucker that was going to do what he wanted and was threatening to, in effect, kill him with his back was turned. only a fool gets into a pissing fight with a skunk!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SOME PEOPLE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT KINDNESS

but brutality changes all minds and attitudes. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Read*****

Happy New Year JPB. Thanks for sharing this great story.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Why would you turn a psychopath

with a gun into a 'hero.' I'm sorry, Bob - you're a good writer, but this one really did turn my stomach.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
Wow, is it really you?

I have always complained that JPB talent is almost wasted in the line of stories he chose to write in, but this story and the one before it are giving me hope the my dream may come true and JPB will start writing about more common people and more common relations, you see, most of us men will do something drastic to protect our families if there is a threat, this can be reflected in so many ways and killing somebody is one of them, but most of us wouldnt get a hard on if we catch the wife fucking somebody else. thanks for a wonderful peek at human relations and thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent Tale

A great story about a man who would do anything to protect the woman he loves. As far as I'm concerned he made sure his family was safe and he did it the way he knew how.

Sometimes it takes a little violence to achieve a permanent peace.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Alternate ending challenge

I would like to suggest NewJayne and YtheBadger, with JPB approval, of course, write and post alternate endings starting with Sweetie's notification that Rory informed her that she was to 'see' him twice a week, or he would seek legal visitation of his son! That is clearly sexual blackmail and a serious threat to her marriage and her kid's welfare! However, there is too little objective documentation to get a restraining order, much less police surveillance.

I want to hear the logical arguments used in negotiating with him, so he decides that his goal of getting into Sweetie's pants on a regular schedule is inappropriate and that he will change his goal to supervised visitation with his infant son! Please take into account all we know about the Asshole, including his 'priors' such a threats with a knife, etc. Also, the various rationale which Hubby uses to outline the seriousness of the threat Rory presented! Agreement with those rationale is NOT required, but denial should be defended!

It is wonderful* to NOT resort to lethal means (guns are just one -impersonal- tool set) to assure your own safety and that of your loved ones. Please enlighten those of us who believe Hubby selected a solution from a difficult corner into which Rory had pushed him! It is easy to decry violence, harder to posit real, workable solutions!

It should be obvious that I believe this is a very powerful story. I DO concur with the two points by Navigator. Melissa seemed to only serve to establish the KISA credentials of Hubby, a very elaborate sidelight which could have been done with the provision of housing for the evening!** Also, the only LW in this tale is the dead Sweetie, therefore this tale falls into the brand-new KISA category!

*Really - I try very hard to never terminate anyone's life, even those who REALLY are begging for it! When it does appear necessary, I generally prefer more sporting and personal methods. (And less messy! Never shoot someone standing on a carpet you want to keep!)

** Melissa BJ was gratuitous. But WTF, this is LIT, cum again!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Sorry, Lickideesplit

I'm afraid Bob's ending is the only one that would satisfy an American audience. The guy with the gun is a hero, right? It doesn't matter that he traps a man and kills him in cold blood - after all, a gun is the answer to everything isn't it?

Any kind of ending that I wrote would, I'm afraid, only be acceptable to readers in a civilised country.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Not one of my favorites

Normally a huge fan, but this was simply strange. The murder was a Huge shock. The Melissa storyline seemed a bit disconnected from the rest of the story. I am still a fan a look forward to your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this was said by the person that has never gone outside the kitchen

I guess American's are the only one strong enough to do what needs to be done. Ythebadge and the rest of the WBC's are pissed because a "man" did what he needed to do to protect his family. Great Job.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

it is obvious that those who prefer cuckie dont like this ending BIG FUCKING DEAL! he took care of business. the woman finally understood what he did to protect his family. this was more than just using his pussy, this was an all out assault with threats to attack the husband when his back was turned. the people who dont like this ending think that winning a war by killing your enemy instead of making them too tired to fuight by sucking them off, is wrong. well go fuck yourselves. real men kill to protect their family, wimps suck off the man fucking their wives.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Not Very Sporting Shoot but Such is Life (& Death) in the Real World !

I suspect all the queasy naysayers grew up in the city & buy their food in the grocery stores. I, myself; grew up on a farm and life and death is part of the landscape. You butcher animals, not just livestock like cows, chickens pigs ect ect .

You also terminate predators that want to kill the livestock or resources that are there by the sweat of your brow. In my case, this could range anywhere from lowly rats to feral dog packs or foxes. If you don't deal with the predators, your territory becomes theirs and the farm will be in ruins.

Rory was a human being but he was also a PURE predator. He was a human being but NOT a real man. A real man would have provided for woman and kid. He ran away, then came back to reclaim and thought he could f--k Gwen and see his kid without providing a nickel in upkeep. He enroached on Rob's territory to do so using force.

Rory had been warned to stay away, beaten in a fair fight. He didnt listen. He didn't learn. Gwen, the child and the world at large are better for his demise. He had his chances, availed himself of none of them and will not be missed anymore the chicken-killing fox. Rob took no pleasure or monetary profit from this.

It was nasty business but it was done for a greater good. Some people just will not stop. Jail is not where they contemplate mistakes, it's a warehouse, a time out and then they go right back to their old ways. Rory was one of those cretins.

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesover 11 years ago
A little too Calm

Interesting concept. I agree with drbeamer3333 on the disconnected portions. Would have liked a little more character development and the storyline matured a bit but I understand the shock value in the character acting out of character. Questions I have are mainly about Amy and how that portion of his life affected his future actions and decisions. Would have been ice to have the flushed out. As to my leading comment, Rob is way too cool about how he takes out Rory, and Gwen is way too cool about her feelings on Rob's actions. Would she really stick around in the house if she was afraid or upset too badly? When faced with the divorce action, would she really just say "ok"? Overall, not a bad read and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Taking Care of Business

A man has got to do what a man has got to do. Five stars.

lovetopleasewomenlovetopleasewomenover 11 years ago
Great story....

and I applaud the solution.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
@YBadg-Asked for enlightenment, meant it.

Bloody* Yankees will never become civilized without LESSONS from the TRULY civilized! It sounds like this would be a piece of scone for someone like yourself of inherent couth (anyone outside the nasty USA, which had to resort to 'ugh' violence - instead of working through diplomatic circles - to cox Adolf back into true European habits!)

I did have a small quibble with Rob being a little TOO noble as a KISA. Maybe if the house was a little messy when Melissa, and later Gwen were invited in!

*pun intended

gnfgnfover 11 years ago
What to do?

The right to self defense is as old as time. However in many countries as well as in the U.S., that right is being usurped by enlightened people who put forth laws banning firearms from certain areas, cities mostly. What happens in those areas where the bans are the strongest. Chicago, Ill., complete ban on firearms: almost 600 gun related deaths in 2012 and the mayors response is more gun control laws. Washington, D.C., led this country in gun homicides for many years and has a complete ban on firearms. Connecticut, is listed by the Brady group as the 4 or 5th strongest anti gun laws on record and the killer was not legally able to own firearms due to age and mental problems. The same weekend that a neighborhood watch person shot and killed a young black man in what might have been self defense which the National "News media" plastered all over the airways and in print as a racial killing (the "killer" was 1/2 Hispanic and 1/2 Jewish) close to 40 people were killed in Chicago. No mention in the press about Chicago either locally or nationally.

At the time of the Connecticut massacre in China a man went on rampage and killed many people with a meat cleaver. Last year in the U.S. more people were killed with hammers than guns, where is the out cry to ban hammers, or the greatest killer the automobile killed almost 3x as many people as firearms, no call for a ban there however there is a new requirement coming down from the DOT - electric cars are too quite so auto manufactures are going to have to install some type of sound system to the cars for pedestrians who are hearing and sight impaired or maybe just not looking before stepping in traffic won't get hit.

Only guns are decried and needed to be controlled. Why? The second Amendment to our Constitution guarantees our right to bear arms, for the protection of the citizens from criminals and the government. Look at the death rate in totalitarian countries where they have confiscated the citizens firearms. The deaths number in the hundreds of millions of people. Mexico in the south of us had a higher death rate by firearms than we did and they do not allow their citizens to own firearms. Only the police, military and the drug cartels are allowed firearms. Why is there a budget line item in the U.S. Justice department to supply firearms to Mexican drug cartels? Why are we arming the terrorist groups in the middle east with the same weapons they want to ban here as well as military weapons? The same weapons used in Libya to kill our Ambassador and 3 other Americans, while Washington watched it on T.V. and did nothing.

Norway had the largest massacre of innocents a few years ago, Firearms are banned in Norway, In the Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colo, and the Connecticut killings the killers were all mentally unable to own firearms, In most if not all of these cases the authorities knew of the their problems, however neither the pharmaceutical companies who supplied or manufactured these mind altering drugs or the psychiatric industry have ever been cited as culpable in the crimes. Only the firearm is to blame. Only the firearm escapes from the gun safe and travels to the the killing zone and begins the rampage. No person had anything to do with it, just the gun.

Here is a question that so far nobody has been able to answer: Can you show me where any law or piece of legislation that was signed into law has ever prevented an evil person from committing evil? Go back in history in any and all parts of the world and spend as much time as you need and then publish this landmark information. Until then leave firearm bans off the table.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Final thoughts on the subject

(from me, at least)

The ten countries with the most firearms related deaths per year are all (bar Swaziland) in the Americas. The USA has 10.2 per 100,000 population (although, to be fair, 6.1 are suicides).

Apart from Montenegro (which was a warzone when the figures were compiled), ALL of the European countries have less than 4 per 100,000 firearm related deaths per year. The UK has 0.25 (of which 0.17 are suicides)

Incidentally, for those who want to cry 'wimp,' I fought in the Falklands (you may remember - that's the one where Reagan and Haig wanted to share intelligence about British forces landing on South Georgia with the Argentinians! Thank God the Thatcher government was too determined to take that kind of shit!)

Therefore, I do understand the need for force of arms where necessary - and I do actually know what it's like to kill someone in combat.

I also understand that the UK is not in the habit of waiting until its allies are virtually on their knees before offering help - Afghanistan and Iraq show that.

But, above all, I know that in a non-combat situation, the man who has to resort to a gun to solve his problems doesn't deserve to be called a man.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Yes!

The husband did what he had to do. Rory was a dirt bag who would have stabbed him in the back given half a chance. The limp dick pussy cocsuckers in the audience won't agree. It's too damned bad that the candyass wimps who constantly berate Americans can't understand why we do what we do.

chris73170chris73170over 11 years ago
loved it

bob i loved the story but i want to know how things worked out between rob and gwen and if he got her pregnant

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
It's funny....

...how a creative story about a cold-blooded murderer (albeit a benevolent one) elicits such xenophobic diatribes. I'm an American, but a couple of my best friends are ex-pat Brits. Culturally, I don't think there is that much of a difference between us (of course, we all come from suburban middle/working class backgrounds and are well-educated, which might account for that). Another of my good friends has been living and working in London for the last 6 years, and he has found a home and good British friends there, and he reports the same thing. You couldn't find citizens of two countries who share more culturally than our two countries (except Canada, our 51st state, or course... ; )...haha). Therefore, I find the alternative Yank/Brit bashing stupid, ignorant, and pointless (though, when well done, pretty funny at times). I can say this: if anyone slept with my one Manc friend's wife, it would take more than a few hulligans to stop him from ripping his head off; so enough with the Brit-wimp shit.

On to the story itself: I actually liked the meat of this story. However, I think the narrator should have been Gwen, rather than Rob. Gwen, who is done wrong by, but doesn't hate, her loser ex- and baby-daddy. She falls for and marries her KISA, seemingly a very decent everyman. Then, when troubles start with the ex coming back into their lives, her hubby takes problem-solving to the extreme. She is naturally shocked, horrified and haunted by his actions. The relationship falls apart. Hubby proposes an honorable and fair ending to the marriage. Wife decides she likes what she has, doesn't want a divorce, and will suck it up and try to get by the one minor character flaw of her hubby: the fact that he is a sociopath and borderline psychopath. This story told from her point of view would have been much better, imho. Still, gave it 4*.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Invitation rejected twice - platitudes provided - the end

Apologies hereby tendered for extrapolating beyond the case for a single individual. I really DID want to hear how a different but satisfactory solution could have been assured.

I also believe Sweetie should NOT have been 'played'! Further, that she is wrong for trying to overlook her strong adverse reaction for convenience-sake. Divorce, accept offer to stay on as house-mate and helper, and let Ex-Hubby date at his will. Or divorce and beat-feet! Sperm donor is no longer an issue!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
PROTECT THE FAMILY .....

At any means necessary! For those of you that have been in the military ....THANK YOU! So was I, I never had to kill anyone! Given the situation I would not hesitate to protect my loved ones and would so under the circumstances of this story as well.

green117green117almost 11 years ago
I am amused...

I thought this was an interesting tale - and a tweek to the tail of the TTB crowd.

Our protagonist did, in fact, set the bad guy up. It could have been to put him in prison, it could have been any number of ways to keep him away, but instead it was to kill him.

The tale also was filled with a sense of the unreliability of women... which in the real world remains to be seen.

They could have put the guy in jail, and beat feet to another clime - they were all very mobile.

Hummm... I suppose that the comments are the best part of this one - kinda gives one pause about those of us who read Loving Wives, n'est ce pas?

Green-something

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
In my not so humble opinion he was a good guy all the way.

He was exactly right about Rory and did what any strong man would do to protect his family. He was NOT a sociopath as one comment read. A good story with a good man rewarded for being good and protecting his family. She will adjust. It's just a story, people, don't get bent out of shape. I don't like all the ways some of the other stories go, get a grip!

daiv42daiv42over 10 years ago
BTTap

So a little research. Neither a Sociopath nor a psychopath would have offered her a divorce nor would have cared about vows. If he had any mental disorder it doesn't show up in his internal dialogue. So saying that he is either, even borderline, because he killed a man is like saying that every human being that killed in self defense or while in combat is a sociopath or boarderline psychopath. Which is patently untrue.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
all the brits are in an uproar

you guys bitch about him being a killer. All this talk about the US and gun owners and all the killing but just like the rest of the world. When some country is about to kick your ass. The first thing everyone ask is where is the US.

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
Can't argue

Can't argue too much with his choice of resolution. Should have been more of a last resort I think. Personally I would've planted enough drugs on him to get him arrested as a dealer and then made an Anon call to my cop friends. After that you've got time to consider other options, like simply disappearing while he's in prison. Of course, I think JPB likes the dissension here in comments and gave us the extreme ending to trigger it!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
He did what he had to do to defend those he loves.

To protect his family, he did what needed to be done. Asshole wasn't going to give up. He had Rob and Gwen basically backed into a corner. Anyone backed into a corner is going to fight back no matter what. When the "Flight" portion of "Fight or Flight" is taken away, there's only one alternative.

He did the right thing.

5 Big Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
if only

if only you could get people like Rory out your life forever some easy way.

the law protects these nut cases. they use the law in ways that they not

to be used.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
EVERY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR

has a few rusty spots and tarnish. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't say what he did was wrong

He did what needed to be done to protect them all. She can't live with it. They are done. Letting it hang around for as long as she did finished their marriage. When she announced there would be no divorce - that wasn't her choice. She was getting a divorce whether she wanted it or not. No way he sleeps next to her ever again. Sleep with the door locked. Good story - bad last paragraph.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Only five stars. Wish I could give more.

I think his only mistake was doing it in front of his wife and making her lie about it. There is such a thing as a sub-human and Rory was one. After Rory threatened to kill him from the back, he is justified to shoot him in the head. Just do it where the mess both psychologically ( for Gwen ) and physically ( outside you can just hose it off ) is easier. Where I live (Arizona) we shoot rattlesnakes in the head that get too close to the home and I have no remorse whether they are no-legged or two-legged. Excellent job JPB and KISA hubby and good for wifey to come to her senses.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
hope he enjoys

hell

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHITE KNIGHTS AND GIFT HORSES

don't come around that often. TK U MLJ LV NV

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

I suspect there are a few of us who would have done the same.

Take out the trash.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Yes!

Bravo, a husband that protects his family! He did what he had to do. I think his logic was correct. This guy would have kept coming after his wife using his son. He had no redeemable qualities. The only problem that I see is that I wouldn't want my wife to see it. But this husband did no wrong. How many stories do we read where the husband doesn't act and cheating happens and it destroys the marriage. The husband did only what was necessary. Thanks for a real interesting story.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 9 years ago
Good work

Like many other commentators, I have only one slight reservation with his actions & that was shooting Rory in front of Gwen. I can also certainly under her uncertainties & fears & am sure their relationship might suffer serious problems in later years. Otherwise, a well told & written tale. 5 *****

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
I'm With Rob 1000%!

I thought she might express some fear of him.

While she didn't, if she had I would have said if he didn't kill his first wife and her lover she really had nothing to fear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Huedogg2 likes to be a tough man with his comments.

shame he has no idea what the hell he is going on about and is also a pussy for not allowing anon comments on his stories.

bob is so much better at writing the Huedogg2 that instead of spouting bullshit hue should try and learn something.

Good story bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like it with a 5

When it got down to it he shot the SOB. Ought to cut off his cock too, but the cops wouldn't go along with that.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rob did the right thing

He knew for certain that Rory was never going to give up. Glad that he shot him. But I don't think she ever lets go of the fact that she loved Rory at some point and that he was the biological Father of her son. I don't see this marriage lasting in the short or long run. Better to divorce her, let the Court set alimony and throw her out. He won't have to pay child support when the DNA test proves he isn't the Father. All done.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Rough story

But gave it a 5.

Nice read. I might not have killed him but he would have wished he was dead by the time I got through with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would she get to make the final decision?

He certainly can't trust her. And he probably can't believe her. Both of which add up to a divorce. It would be stupid of him to let his "little head" lead the way for any decision he makes. If he needs to, throw her out and divorce her. Bad ending to keep her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
“He can’t trust her...” with Rory around, especially if he is making noise about the baby.

With Rory out of the picture it should be OK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GUNS, ANYONE?

Maybe the comments on guns were as interesting as the story.

Neville Chamberlain came back to Britain with the paper that meant "peace in our time." He (and some of the commenters) represents those who think negotiation will take care of the Hitlers and Rorys of our world. Winston Churchill knew it would not work, as did Rob (and most of the commenters). What was nice about Chamberlain's stupid move, was that it gave Britain time to make a bigger stick to deal with the bully. Rob had a big enough stick, so dealt with the bully.

I've never owned a firearm and do not want to. But I live under the protection of guns. The guns of the U.S. military. And the guns of the police. Even the guns of other residents of my community, which make a would-be intruder wonder if he will face a gun when he targets my home.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

JPB at his best with a really good story. Sometimes you lose sight of just how good he can write.Rory did threaten him after all. He just cut out the cancer before it got worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really good!

I think that this might be one of your best Bob. It gripped my attention and when the end came it left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
KING OF VARIETY

Another story that demonstrates Just Plain Bob's title.

Paul in Oklahoma

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Whaddya know, the guy acts with purpose. Pretty extreme, but we've seen what happens when you don't nip things in the bud in the JPB universe. Mighty enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you Bob! Always enjoy your efforts.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

First she didn't have an ID to get the money order and then she showed it to get her car. Did I miss something? Otherwise, an interesting story. Your knight does jump in with both feet rather quickly, especially where marriage is concerned, but he did choose well. Good story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Wow, this is quite different than JPB regular drivel, at least in resolution. This is actually "premeditated murder" as in "first degree" with false testimony by wife on top of that. 20 to life or even death penalty, with no possibility of parole likely. I am all for violence but we did not get much information on Rory's character here. That is crucial, if he is a dangerous felon as it was heaped quickly by JPB while writing about investigation (just to have some excuse) in one thing, or was he harmless as the wife claimed?

Apart from this the rest of the story is full of typical JPB nonsense like desire for anal sex (JPB obsession), attraction for pregnant females (yeah, sure), blowjob wakeup call (in almost every JPB story), dating waitresses (apparently the extent of JPB knowledge about women, apart from bar flies), complaints about legal system (a staple of every BTB writer), inability to resist female attributes and "traumatic" celibacy.

I am surprised there was no mention of penis length and girth and a number of female orgasms which seems to be JPB accounting specialty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to just words, the purse and id were picked up at policer station before getting the car. you dont wanna be leaving purses wallets fones etc in a veh going to an impound lot, all them impound lot workers are thieves including management,(whether police affiliated or not)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a soft spot for White Knights and Damsels in Distress but the dragon slaying was cold bloodied murder, even if his predictions were probably correct. A thought provoking and enthralling story regardless of the morality of the tale.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't like guns or violence but even I see the Rob's point. I've known too many assholes just like Rory.

Surprise, surprise - D2D2 didn't like the story. SHE HAS TO BE ONE OF BOB'S EXES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. 5*

Anybody knows if there's a follow-up story on the life of Melissa? Kinda intrigued about her abrupt departure.

Regards,

I.W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree that the courts would have given Rory visitation rights .. The courts all want to see the family survive together .. To me this story asks Me what I would have done to protect my family .. Maybe She would have gone back to Rory . But then again he is on his land . I probably would have had some Special Forces guy I had served with kill him . But then again this is JPB's story

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Great story! One of the few where the character has a set of balls, to take of things. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done .

She either was fucking him , or was about to .

Five stars

Busman19639Busman19639over 1 year ago

Good ending but not enthusiastic about the killing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars for her, 5 for him.

jopstorm(1945)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9051 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS