All Comments on 'Letter To Max, My Online Friend'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
steve44uksteve44ukover 11 years ago
So real you can almost taste it...

Congratulations on a thoroughly convincing and beautifully written story. TG has never been my thing, but I found this both moving and arousing. Thank you.

TGirlNerdTGirlNerdabout 11 years ago

0_o Holy fuck why didn't I read this sooner... that was amazing! :D

griffin57griffin57about 11 years ago
very good.

nice change of pace. I like the romantic aspects.

dutchraindutchrainalmost 11 years ago
A very special sleep-over...

Very well written, I loved reading this story. I was engulfed at once, the characters are alive, painted with well chosen words.

funluvinajfunluvinajover 10 years ago
Amazing

You captured the nerves, the fluttery feelings, the passion!! Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my...

Very flippin' hot. That Max was a lucky man.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

I finally had a moment to read some of your work, I'm not surprised by your skill in painting with words. I can't recall if I've ever read a story that consists of one love scene, probably because it is a really hard thing to pull off with any success. I've known for awhile that you are a special and talented woman, now I know you play with words well too.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 3 years ago

This is the first thing of yours I've read, Jane. Intense, wonderful, subtle, revealing. Just, simply, yes.

Not NormalNot Normal11 months ago

Lovely, pure, beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
197 Followers
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. The list is only alphabetical so ...