All Comments on 'The Perfect Choice'

by libertinaXx

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
betabradbetabradover 11 years ago
Mmmmmm HOT !

Very sexy story. I would love for a woman to turn me in to her little slut and fuck me good with her strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story

A good story that shows how to develop and bring out the best in a man. The shaving is an important step. More women should try these techniques, they will be surprised at results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh yes!

Great story! Yes, we are helpless when faced with a pretty girl who wants to use us, aren't we?

Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next chapter

please hurry cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
damn

only thing i can say is wish it were me of course she wldnt have to tease me into her longerie i aleready wear some of my own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not believable

Not even close. Any guy would have left her, if she was lucky, without a beat down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If she wanted a toy

Why not buy a blowup doll? Unless you're a pathetic, manipulative person, why would you treat another person like that? If she treated her dog in that manner, she'd go to jail. What a bitch!

Cocklover31Cocklover31almost 11 years ago
Great story

I believe the last two commenters definitely missed the whole point of the story...

But I really enjoyed it, just wish you'd write more!!

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Short and sweet

Nicely done, even if brief. Her emerging control over him is fun to see. We all know the many ways women use sex, but this is excellent. Like my pal said, "they got 90% of the money and all of the pussy."

DonnaelisaCDDonnaelisaCDover 10 years ago
Wish it was me.

If only my first girlfriends were like you. I would be in heaven.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
His choice?

How about a girlfriend that loves and respects him instead of a bitch that abuses and humiliates him? Good thing about the girlfriend part? She's easy and cheap to replace. No divorce costs, just open the door and shove her out. She gives you any static, remind her that illegal restraint, assault, battery and rape are crimes that are felonies. And you have the bruises on your wrists and her DNA in your ass. She's history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yumm

I'd LOVE to be that guy and have a hot gf like that take control over my sexuality like that! What a lucky fucker.. She's lovely... Wow

jellybelly2jellybelly2almost 10 years ago
Everybody has a flavor

Not for me, but this is great writing for people who share this fantasy! My only question- how does she know that he would like that before they've had sex? Must be very observant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What> She can read his mind?

This was ridiculous. She just runs all over him because she knows what he wants? Stupidity runs amok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NIce

I liked the story - it begs for another installment!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Well... OK.

If I couldn't get out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My dream!

A wish come true, if only I could meet 'the one' like you!

aboychickaboychickover 7 years ago
Great story

I sure would like to hear what comes next. But I guess you're finished with this story. To bad. To bad.

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
WHY TEASE

WHY START A GREAT STORY LINE LIKE THIS, THEN JUST DROP IT COLD...BE NICE IF YOU WOULD GIVE US A FEW MORE CHAPTER(S)...!BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow that was great

Please write further chapters, this shotlet story is very well written. I would like to see how sissified Andrew turns out. Will he be cuckolded, will he be put in chastity, will he be forced to fluff Hannah's boyfriends? Will Hannah be Andrew's Mistress, will Hannah be a sub to a Dom, or Domme them.both?

pegjimpegjimover 3 years ago
great story

totally on point, focused and well laid out. would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First, generally great story!

My one criticism:

I would have liked to see a little more backstory at the beginning. It seemed strange to me that a couple would move in together when they haven't even had sex. I was wondering if they started as platonic roommates (to share/split rent), but it's hard to imagine a girl convincing her platonic guy roommate to shave himself no matter how much teasing she does, if they aren't even boyfriend/girlfriend. So I was a bit confused as I read the first few paragraphs. Having read the whole story, I'm supposing that they had been dating a short time and he has tendencies which she reads as submissive. Which would explain why she thinks he would be the perfect guy for her domination/sissifying plan. And would also explain how she manages to withhold sex from him while still convincing him that they should move in together. I think just a paragraph about her having dominant tendencies and seeing his submissive tendencies, which led her down this path, would make a good intro to the story.

Another chapter would have been great, but this story has been here for years, so at this point a continuation seems very unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish there was more!

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story however, it is over seven years old. Unfortunately, it appears that there will never be a chapter two. It is always disconcerting when a good story is left unfinished. 💋

Veronica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous